Prayers..

So sorry John, I'll keep praying. Please let us know if there is something we can do.

So sorry John, I'll keep praying. Please let us know if there is something we can do.
Thanks Mike. As always I appreciate it. Unfortunately not much can be done.

John, I am so truly sorry to read this news. There is very little one can offer at a time like this. Know that you have a lot of friends and correspondents here who ache at the thought of what you are going through and will face in the coming weeks. You both will remain in my prayers and thoughts.

John, I am so truly sorry to read this news. There is very little one can offer at a time like this. Know that you have a lot of friends and correspondents here who ache at the thought of what you are going through and will face in the coming weeks. You both will remain in my prayers and thoughts.
Thank you my friend. This will be a tough year.

We'll continue to keep you in our prayers. Had been hopeful for a positive outcome. Remember that the Lord knows you and your wife in a very personal way. We don't know why we have certain trials in our lives, but we do. All of us have have trials. Be assured there is a purpose. We will understand much better at a later time. For now do the best you can. Keep the faith. Let us as a community know if there is anything that we can do to help.
Bruce

We'll continue to keep you in our prayers. Had been hopeful for a positive outcome. Remember that the Lord knows you and your wife in a very personal way. We don't know why we have certain trials in our lives, but we do. All of us have have trials. Be assured there is a purpose. We will understand much better at a later time. For now do the best you can. Keep the faith. Let us as a community know if there is anything that we can do to help.
Bruce
Thank you Bruce. The support here has been more than I ever expected to be honest. I’ve been brought to tears more than once. I need to stay strong for her. I suffer in silence at times. Almost too much to bear at times. So angry. I’ve lost my faith.

I am very sorry that your wife has received such horrible news. My hope for her is unabated. I am praying for the best possible outcome. I am praying for the strength you will both need to weather this storm. I am glad you reached out to us in your time of need. Please don't lose faith. Take care.

I am very sorry that your wife has received such horrible news. My hope for her is unabated. I am praying for the best possible outcome. I am praying for the strength you will both need to weather this storm. I am glad you reached out to us in your time of need. Please don't lose faith. Take care.
Thank you. The future is very unknown and scary. Thanks for the support

John I’m sorry to hear this news. Gods plans are not always clear to us. Stay strong and keep faith.
At times like this it is hard to understand God’s plans for us. Remember that he gave his son so we could have eternal life in his presence.
You and your wife will remain in our prayers and thoughts.
Shawn

John

I, along with everyone here, am heart-broken to hear this news.

Please know that we are all connected by way of our common concern for both you and your dear wife.

Also please know that your faith is not of yourself...it is a gift from God.

While you may at times feel like your faith is gone, it is not really gone. You are just not living in it at the moment.

I trust that God will gently and lovingly bring you back to where He alone can bring any of us.

May God continue to bless you and your wife with supernatural faith, love and patience.

John,
I only know you through AH and wish I had the words to try and comfort you in your time of need. Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. I have called on Him during my times of need and he has always been there for me. Please keep the faith.
Chuck

The faith you showed to post this thread is strong and so is the love you show for your wife. The response given on AH has not been a surprise to me this group of people and yes they are friends go above and beyond to help others.
Yes we have our differences at times but that is of small importance. At your time of need I wish I could be there with you to lend you both a shoulder to cry on as I’m willing to say many other here do also.
The faith you have may be shaken but it is not lost.
Shawn

We pray that God keep you and your loved ones strong in your faith.
We pray this faith will carry you through this challenging times.

John,

Sorry to hear the horrible news. Words can never communicate enough in a situation like this. Just remember you are in our thoughts and prayers. Give our love to your wife.

John,

Sorry to hear the horrible news. Words can never communicate enough in a situation like this. Just remember you are in our thoughts and prayers. Give our love to your wife.
THank you sir

Still praying for you guys. Just wanted to make sure you know you all are still in our hearts Johnny

Still praying for you guys. Just wanted to make sure you know you all are still in our hearts Johnny
Very much appreciated. I’m having a tough time. Wife starts chemo next week. My heart breaks.

still praying buddy!

...we pray for you and your loved ones... We are thinking of you.

...we pray for you and your loved ones... We are thinking of you.
Thank you sir, the unknown is so difficult to live with. I’ve never been someone who just stayed in today, now I’m forced to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deelahmad

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?