Politics

From Jan 25, 2022. Drs testify. 40% increase in all cause mortality in working age adults who were vaxed, in one year. A 10% rise would be a one in 200 year event. What's a 40% rise chance? Maybe a one in a thousand year event?




From 2021.

Starts after 30 min mark. Drs and Scientists discuss spike protein effects. Patients and families of vaccine dead or injured speak. For those who want to get real information. For those who don't, keep getting your info from Google, Faukki and the MSM


FDA approval..........what a freaking joke.
l haven't been keeping up with the latest on the covid virus and so called vaccines for a while as l had made my mind up on what l thought but it was good to watch these videos, thanks for posting them
the first had Dr Christina Parks speaking who has a PHD in cellular and molecular biology l had seen in an early video when she gave her testimony for Michigan HB4471 on the 8/19/21
it brings back a question "how can me getting vaccinated protect you" its like asking your neighbour to wear a condom tonight because you are going to get lucky and want the extra protection?

 
1657165058434.png
 
1657165268874.png
 
WhatsApp Video 2022-07-06 at 2.29.25 PM.mp4

What an disgrace and clown!
The min of police are offended by FACTS and ordered the police to throw him out of the meeting as he can not answer the questions and then pull the race card!


WhatsApp Image 2022-07-06 at 10.58.56 PM.jpeg


291746831_10160418626378824_1223707064185685218_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember the massacre and Islamist uprising in Mozambique nearly two years ago for the huge natural gas fields? The following link HAS to be read!!! You will NEVER buy petrol or diesel from a Total garage ever again. I know I won't.


 
Well Boris resigned.

Just goes to show you the importance of a good haircut.
 
291534395_722160959017384_3710580856803524932_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top