Politics

Imagine.jpeg

1654868252231.png

1654868770000.png

1654868777819.png

Absurdity.jpeg

I’m speechless, what a crock of sh*t, I’m glad I’m retired and don’t have to deal with this BS. I feel for my Marines brothers & sisters. :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::E Red Hot:

I’m speechless, what a crock of sh*t, I’m glad I’m retired and don’t have to deal with this BS. I feel for my Marines brothers & sisters. :E Red Hot: :E Red Hot::E Red Hot:

Did I just read that right?? What in God's name has become of one of the supposedly tough fighting units? I am so glad to be retired or I might say something "rather inappropriate" about this pussification of a once proud outfit, although I was Navy, Army and Coast Guard.

1654904316672.png

I tried to watch Kimmel’s interview with Biden. Through grit and determination I was able to watch it in its entirety. I was expecting a gab fest with nothing but whiffle ball questions. To make the old guy look good. Kimmel did his part. Nothing but fluff. What kept my attention was how badly Biden performed in the friendliest forum imaginable. He’s so sad. Confused, frail, gaunt. Everybody gets old. But not everyone gets old and then tries to run the affairs of the worlds only superpower.

I have not had a chance to Google it. I started to and got distracted. All of the links to MSM sources said things like "Kimmel plays hardball" and "Biden handles hard questions" . Perhaps their bar is way too low. I trust what you fellers are saying.

I have not had a chance to Google it. I started to and got distracted. All of the links to MSM sources said things like "Kimmel plays hardball" and "Biden handles hard questions" . Perhaps their bar is way too low. I trust what you fellers are saying.

Kimmel was staring at him like Biden was his little old grandpa and than when he lost cognitive function, Kimmel cut to commercial break to save him. The rest was just the standard soft ball smile and nod garbage. Youtube would show the highlights. The way Biden sat there was sad and embarrassing.

I would pay good money to hear Kimmel's honest reaction backstage after the show.

1654918047461.png

1654918505546.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilSherwo

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg