Politics

BBB meme.jpg

Unbelievable. It really is the premier institute of its type in the country. They truly have maintained a "centrist," or perhaps "even handed" is more accurate, position on virtually every policy issue.

The more I read it, it is utterly flabbergasting to me that someone like Allen could either be that naïve or that arrogant or that stupid. The competing parties in international relations do indeed have other friends. His cited correspondence alone is the equivalent of hanging an "arrest me" sign around his neck.

You can be certain that Olson is singing arias if he has already entered a guilty plea.

This isn't the first time Gen John Allen's emails/texts have raised questions. Allen's active duty career was cut short due to questionable behavior.

1654790673417.png

1654792142494.png

1654792455736.png

1654792694785.png

Detroit 1882 vs 2017. Wonder which party has been running Detroit for decades.

1654792877771.png

Detroit 1882 vs 2017. Wonder which party has been running Detroit for decades.

View attachment 470463
Detroit had the highest average income in the United States as late as about 1958 or so. And in 1960, they started electing democrats. There hasn't been a republican mayor since then, and pretty sure there haven't been any republican-majority city councils in all that time, either.

FBI sets up dunces in plot to kidnap Gov. Whitaker of Michigan. Makes national news. Then egg on face of FBI.

Now FBI is going after Gov. Whitaker's competition for governor in the November election for being involved in 1/6. You would think the FBI would be a little more concerned about the optics but this is probably coming from DOJ to shut the Republican candidate down before the election.

DOJ and FBI have been weaponized against us and they don't even care anymore. If you live in Michigan, you know who you have to vote for.

FBI sets up dunces in plot to kidnap Gov. Whitaker of Michigan. Makes national news. Then egg on face of FBI.

Now FBI is going after Gov. Whitaker's competition for governor in the November election for being involved in 1/6. You would think the FBI would be a little more concerned about the optics but this is probably coming from DOJ to shut the Republican candidate down before the election.

DOJ and FBI have been weaponized against us and they don't even care anymore. If you live in Michigan, you know who you have to vote for.

I wish I could put five likes on this post. Corrupt bastards.

Detroit had the highest average income in the United States as late as about 1958 or so. And in 1960, they started electing democrats. There hasn't been a republican mayor since then, and pretty sure there haven't been any republican-majority city councils in all that time, either.
The story is the same in virtually every big city in the US. Dems run 17 of the 20 largest cities. They run 14 of the next largest 20 cities. The Dems OWN the inner city crime problem. Urban decay? A Dem problem. Homelessness…yup…the Dems are responsible. Even my favorite state to visit; Texas, the Dems run every major city except Fort Worth and Corpus Christi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosSpin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg