Politics

Absolute clown world delving into the twilight zone we are living in right now thanks to dumbocrats

285020579_5380617268625697_6666323744110175201_n.jpg

Wonder if this is worth a 10% swing in an election.

1654713961674.png

1654715090549.png

Last edited:
This doesn't happen to the President of the Brookings Institute. He hacked someone very powerful off imo.

Search Warrant is pretty detailed as well. Someone flipped on him imo.

Unbelievable. It really is the premier institute of its type in the country. They truly have maintained a "centrist," or perhaps "even handed" is more accurate, position on virtually every policy issue.

The more I read it, it is utterly flabbergasting to me that someone like Allen could either be that naïve or that arrogant or that stupid. The competing parties in international relations do indeed have other friends. His cited correspondence alone is the equivalent of hanging an "arrest me" sign around his neck.

You can be certain that Olson is singing arias if he has already entered a guilty plea.

Hard to believe it but San Francisco just pushed back against the Weather Underground. :cool:

If you don't remember, the parents of the ex San Francisco DA were members of the Weather Underground and killed two policemen. Boudin got Andrew Cuomo to release his father from Prison on Cuomo's last day in office.

If you don't remember, the parents of the ex San Francisco DA were members of the Weather Underground and killed two policemen.
It actually goes even further than that..

his adoptive parents were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.. his great uncle was a marxist theorist.. and his grandfather was a lawyer that represented Castro..

San Fransisco knew exactly who/what they were putting into office when they elected him... They just don't like the results..

I seriously doubt we'll see a "red wave" like the link suggests in NorCal though.. They'll just put a slightly less radical lawyer into the office and spend a few million additional dollars on rehabilitation programs for the people the new DA will sentence people into rather than putting them in prison or jail..

Sad really..

Unbelievable. It really is the premier institute of its type in the country. They truly have maintained a "centrist," or perhaps "even handed" is more accurate, position on virtually every policy issue.

The more I read it, it is utterly flabbergasting to me that someone like Allen could either be that naïve or that arrogant or that stupid. The competing parties in international relations do indeed have other friends. His cited correspondence alone is the equivalent of hanging an "arrest me" sign around his neck.

You can be certain that Olson is singing arias if he has already entered a guilty plea.

Evidently Allen telling Qatar how to maneuver around Trump and his policies just doesn't sound good coming from a four star.

If this stays in the media he is going to be hung out to dry. Probably by someone(s) much more powerful than him. If the media goes silent in a couple of days. Well, we know where that leads.

It seems that the FBI may have a pretty good case on Allen from some of the people I have read today.

It actually goes even further than that..

his adoptive parents were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn.. his great uncle was a marxist theorist.. and his grandfather was a lawyer that represented Castro..

San Fransisco knew exactly who/what they were putting into office when they elected him... They just don't like the results..

I seriously doubt we'll see a "red wave" like the link suggests in NorCal though.. They'll just put a slightly less radical lawyer into the office and spend a few million additional dollars on rehabilitation programs for the people the new DA will sentence people into rather than putting them in prison or jail..

Sad really..

You are right and I agree with what you say.

Definitely have the Bill Ayers connection there as well.

Evidently Allen telling Qatar how to maneuver around Trump and his policies just doesn't sound good coming from a four star.

If this stays in the media he is going to be hung out to dry. Probably by someone(s) much more powerful than him. If the media goes silent in a couple of days. Well, we know where that leads.

It seems that the FBI may have a pretty good case on Allen from some of the people I have read today.
What happened to the general in the news that was reporting to China about Trump? That used to be called treason.

1 democrat.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilSherwo

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg