Politics

279854396_561557438665845_4145070157730889934_n.jpg

The only outfit she looks good in is a burka.

Oh, IDK, I think she'd look pretty good in stripes, or orange.

1651766503764.png

i wonder "where" the USA and the Clintons would be today had G Bush Sr kept his word about No New Taxes and not alienated NRA members. He would have won a second term and Bill Clinton would be on the list of also-rans with Dukakis et al.
And even more importantly, we would have all completely forgotten who his wife is.

Have I got this right - the White House, in fact the president himself just ok'd demonstrations against justices of the Supreme Court because he doesn't like a decision? Heve the liberals gone totally mad? Didn't he swear to uphold the laws of the USA? Surely this is treason, especially if harm comes to any of them.

Have I got this right - the president himself just ok'd demonstrations against justices of the Supreme Court
I pay no attention to anything the Bidet says. It is clear to me that he is nothing more than a tele-prompter reader and a signature page signor. He has lost whatever cognitive ability he may have had, which considering the various sales of influence he made, shows very little if any moral guidance or love of country- at least love of USA.

Have I got this right - the White House, in fact the president himself just ok'd demonstrations against justices of the Supreme Court because he doesn't like a decision? Heve the liberals gone totally mad? Didn't he swear to uphold the laws of the USA? Surely this is treason, especially if harm comes to any of them.
Nearly all public jobs have an oath or oath of office. It applied whether they crossed their fingers or whatever else is supposed to bypass it or it was pencil whipped. Yes, it is treason or criminal but who enforces it?
A person impersonating a police officer is committing a felony. A police officer that fails to uphold the oath that is attached to the position is impersonating a police officer also.
They have been using POLICY to negate their responsibility and create or ignore law. The policy has been coming from elected or put in place by higher ups, AKA politicians.
The swamp controls the swamp.
Where is Shrek and Donkey when We need him? :)

Unfortunately, the Treason Clause in the Constitution only applies specifically to waging war against or providing comfort and aide to our enemies... But, Brandon's blatant practices of executive overreach and his perpetual refusal to enforce the Constitution at every conceivable level is certainly impeachable.

The problem with that is only Congress has the power to impeach, and that will not happen while the dems hold the majority.. Sadly, it probably won't happen even if the republicans regain control in November. There are still too many feckless Rhinos and swamp republicans like McConnell and McCarthy in power that don't have the balls to actually hold this ass-clown accountable.

Here it is:

OATH OF OFFICE, CIVIL SERVANT
“I, _______, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God (optional).”

Here it is:

OATH OF OFFICE, CIVIL SERVANT
“I, _______, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God (optional).”
It all depends on who is doing what. They make their own rules and ignore the law and not one on either side of the aisle has the spine, guts or balls to stand up and do anything right.

Authoritarian.jpg

Maybe we should call their bull-sh*t when they want to push more gun control laws :unsure: :unsure:

Attempting to intimidate or influence a federal judge (or jury) is a federal offense. This specifically includes protests at a judge's residence.

The libs only feign respect for norms and institutions that help them get what they want. The moment an institution blocks them from something they want, they claim it is illegitimate. When they are in the minority, the filibuster is the bedrock of our democracy. When they hold the majority, the filibuster is a relic of the Jim Crowe area. The Supreme Court. The Electoral College. The Constitution itself. Only useful if they support the revolution. However, I do believe the people of America are starting to catch on.

Politics is such a weird place nowadays. Is this real?
IMG-20220506-WA0017.jpg

Anything in the Washington Post is likely to be at a minimum biased and possibly entirely false. If the information shows up in a reputable news source, then it may be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmilSherwo

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg