Politics

131013493_10158053864502297_5905603404829524141_n.jpg

Which is the most solidly Republican state? If I had to move to the US which state would I have least to worry about turning Dem?

Thst May be hard to say. If you look at a presidential election map by county, possibly Oklahoma since all counties were red.

You might also look by state with the highest percentage that voted Trump for President. I don’t remember which state was highest but it was around 66% Oklahoma was around 65%.

Of course I am biased ;)

Reactions: WAB
Thst May be hard to say. If you look at a presidential election map by county, possibly Oklahoma since all counties were red.

You might also look by state with the highest percentage that voted Trump for President. I don’t remember which state was highest but it was around 66% Oklahoma was around 65%.

Of course I am biased ;)
Ok then if I'm ever able to emigrate to the US I'll join you in Oklahoma. :cool:

The problem with finding a new state is that as people exit their corrupt blue state to a prospering red state is that they bring their blue state values with them and soon that solid red state is now a blue state.

Colorado is a fine example. When I moved here 30+ years ago it was fairly red with a few blue counties mixed in. Now we are the exact opposite, mostly blue with a few red mixed in. Even when I looked at Texas and who voted for Trump, almost half of the state voted for Biden.

As Jim P noted the problem is that when the Bolsheviks deplete the resources of one state they move to another and resume their parasitic practices. Even within states, for example, Washington State forty years ago was strongly Republican. About that time the home prices in California skyrocketed and houses that sold a few years earlier for $25K were now going for $200K and the prices continued to escalate. People noticed that they could sell their house in LA for $250K and buy a comparable home in Seattle for $75K and pocket the difference. So the population of WA went from 2.5M to over 5M primarily due to California transplants. The transplants were primarily DemonRats and the political structure shifted. Now the people in Seattle are noticing that the house values are what they were previously in California so they are selling and moving to Boise Idaho and those that remain in WA are moving to places east of the mountains. So even the local politics are getting shifted to the Bolshevik side. I don't see anywhere that is safe from the migration.

Ok then if I'm ever able to emigrate to the US I'll join you in Oklahoma. :cool:

We don't have oceans or mountains, but we have good people.

If you come this way, even for a visit, let me know!

As Jim P noted the problem is that when the Bolsheviks deplete the resources of one state they move to another and resume their parasitic practices. Even within states, for example, Washington State forty years ago was strongly Republican. About that time the home prices in California skyrocketed and houses that sold a few years earlier for $25K were now going for $200K and the prices continued to escalate. People noticed that they could sell their house in LA for $250K and buy a comparable home in Seattle for $75K and pocket the difference. So the population of WA went from 2.5M to over 5M primarily due to California transplants. The transplants were primarily DemonRats and the political structure shifted. Now the people in Seattle are noticing that the house values are what they were previously in California so they are selling and moving to Boise Idaho and those that remain in WA are moving to places east of the mountains. So even the local politics are getting shifted to the Bolshevik side. I don't see anywhere that is safe from the migration.
That same disease is creeping down the east coast. Here in Delaware, I see a plethora of NJ and NY tags. We had a moderate Republican congressman. He's gone and in his place is a black liberal twenty something who parrots what the leaders in D.C. tell her. Every year it gets worse. Next year, plastic bags are banned and in the next legislative session, a paper bag ban. Hey, they did pass a law that it was legal to feed feral cats.
e-huh.gif
Look at NC, SC vote count for Trump & Biden and now Georgia went blue. How people can be so stupid as to think if they move to a lower tax, lower cost of living state, and vote for the same things in their former home, it'll stay that way.
e-crazy.gif

Now that Facebook is getting sued by the FTC, and a whole bunch of states, I would bet , that FB and Twitter, will shut down Trumps personal accounts when he leaves the Whitehouse.

Too bad states can't decide not to send taxes on to Washington.
BTW, if scotus cannot rule on purely constitutional grounds concerning state election laws, are they not already another legislative body? They are "deciding" the election either way--why not rule by the Constitution alone?

Why don't we have real time camera survielance of all election counting tables, with archived recording?
Hillary can disappear anything or anyone, with no repercussions, yet, we allow it. Surveillance footage can disappear, just like every investigation that targeted her. These creatures have their talons so deep into evil Satan himself is probably saying " Damn, what did I do?"

This week we find out:

Hunter Biden investigation has been going on since 2019 regarding tax evasion and money laundering at a minimum.

Swalwell had relationship with Chinese spy going back over five years. Many others are compromised as well. (Why was Swalwell on Intelligence committee and who put him there, Pelosi?)

FBI has had Seth Rich computer and lied about it for four years.

Why has this all dropped this week?

Why was this information that is 2, 4 and 5+ years old with held until after the election instead of being released prior to the election?

Will there be information on more cases dropping?

There are many questions. It is time we got some answers.

r1c59Mlg_normal.jpg

BDW

@BryanDeanWright
· Dec 9
The Swalwell Scandal isn’t about a one-off dalliance w/ a Chinese spy. It’s that
1) he and the woman dated,
2) she bundled political cash for him,
3) she seeded staff into Capitol Hill, &
4) he serves on the Intel Committee. Oh, and
5) Pelosi knew about the whole damn thing.

Attachments

• EozE9s-UwAAWfiB.jpg
    EozE9s-UwAAWfiB.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 60
r1c59Mlg_normal.jpg

BDW

@BryanDeanWright
· Dec 9
The Swalwell Scandal isn’t about a one-off dalliance w/ a Chinese spy. It’s that
1) he and the woman dated,
2) she bundled political cash for him,
3) she seeded staff into Capitol Hill, &
4) he serves on the Intel Committee. Oh, and
5) Pelosi knew about the whole damn thing.

If the FBI knew about this and gave a defensive briefing to Swalwell, and Swalwell warned Fang leading her to flee America in 2015, then Strzok, McCabe and Comey would have been aware of all of this.

What I can't understand is why was Swalwell allowed to stay on the intelligence committee. Was he working for the FBI in feeding false/misleading information to China.

I feel like I am giving Swalwell way too much credit and in reality he is just a scumbag.

Thoughts?

If the FBI knew about this and gave a defensive briefing to Swalwell, and Swalwell warned Fang leading her to flee America in 2015, then Strzok, McCabe and Comey would have been aware of all of this.

What I can't understand is why was Swalwell allowed to stay on the intelligence committee. Was he working for the FBI in feeding false/misleading information to China.

I feel like I am giving Swalwell way too much credit and in reality he is just a scumbag.

Thoughts?
I'll go with the Scumbag theory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brittney99

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?