• 59082_uibx6gbj6twjgnd.jpeg
    59082_uibx6gbj6twjgnd.jpeg
    966.4 KB · Views: 84
EaW50IvWAAEzjAV

Attachments

• EaW50IvWAAEzjAV.jpg
    EaW50IvWAAEzjAV.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 71

I read that article, my wife and I looked for years for a retirement home in Park City. All it took was reading the local rag for a year to realized that every crazy from CA & NY has moved there and brought their progressive crap with them. No thanks, a Big Blue county in Red state. A senator from that state lives in Deer Valley in PC, which explains his votes.

Yes, but,,,,, where will these self righteous bastards go?

Not so long ago, Colorado was a conservative paradise.

I said it in a previous thread. They vote these ridiculous laws into place, then when crap doesn't go the way they expected, they simply move. Then start voting for the same crap laws that drove them from their original shithole.

Yes, but,,,,, where will these self righteous bastards go?

Not so long ago, Colorado was a conservative paradise.

I said it in a previous thread. They vote these ridiculous laws into place, then when crap doesn't go the way they expected, they simply move. Then start voting for the same crap laws that drove them from their original shithole.
Got the same thing here in Delaware. The NY, NJ, PA, MD and northeast state immigrants flee higher taxes and then vote for the Dems who insist on giving away the store to those that have no work or family ethics. End result? Higher taxes! You can't fix stupid.

Eaoe_sPWAAAND3y

Attachments

• Eaoe_sPWAAAND3y.jpg
    Eaoe_sPWAAAND3y.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 71
104597348_3305927812759688_3710325109939876226_n.jpg

103929541_2999625836798377_770748870013033944_o.jpg

I read that article, my wife and I looked for years for a retirement home in Park City. All it took was reading the local rag for a year to realized that every crazy from CA & NY has moved there and brought their progressive crap with them. No thanks, a Big Blue county in Red state. A senator from that state lives in Deer Valley in PC, which explains his votes.
Sorry, I don't know America very well. I believe Aspen has a famous ski stations and celebrities always had houses there, or am I wrong? I think if a small town has a lot of tourists, it is close to a big city in mentality.
I thought Colorado was a red state.

Sorry, I don't know America very well.

My friend, who lives just southwest of Denver, refers to Colorado as a "People's Republic" if that gives you an idea of Colorado's politics.

Park City, is in Utah, which is still a red state. Like Colorado, which has turned blue unfortunately, it has areas of Liberal infestations.
Sorry, I don't know America very well. I believe Aspen has a famous ski stations and celebrities always had houses there, or am I wrong? I think if a small town has a lot of tourists, it is close to a big city in mentality.

Oklahoma State University football coach.

4e9f2a20-b044-11ea-b1f7-d629fa733726

Oklahoma State University football coach, emasculated and without a spine.

Mike-Gundy-Apologizes-for-OAN-T-Shirt.jpg

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything." Alexander Hamilton

Attachments

• Mike-Gundy-Apologizes-for-OAN-T-Shirt.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 120
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 85
Oklahoma State University football coach.

4e9f2a20-b044-11ea-b1f7-d629fa733726

Oklahoma State University football coach, emasculated and without a spine.

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything." Alexander Hamilton

It’s only Free Speech and protected if it is liberal. Nah, no double standard here. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joie026513

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.