Politics

Seems concerning that the military has allowed unknown drones to fly uncontested over their facilities.

Seems concerning that the military has allowed unknown drones to fly uncontested over their facilities.

I posted the same article yesterday or the day before. Yeah, "concerning" would be a polite way to put it.

Couple that with the volume of muslims flying to points in South America on valid passports, then crossing the Darien Gap and making their way north across the Rio Grande. We know they're doing it, we just don't have any idea of the scale.

I'm all out of warm fuzzies.

IMG_9453.jpeg

I posted the same article yesterday or the day before. Yeah, "concerning" would be a polite way to put it.

Couple that with the volume of muslims flying to points in South America on valid passports, then crossing the Darien Gap and making their way north across the Rio Grande. We know they're doing it, we just don't have any idea of the scale.

I'm all out of warm fuzzies.

Sorry I missed your post. Didn't mean to repeat it. ;)

That is SO lame! A man with multiple passports--and law enforcement official on the video claims not to know which one is his real name, ready to flee, with fake tags so he couldn't be traced, is allowed to walk after 4-6 hours, and do they even know where to find him IF he doesn't show up for hearing AFTER THE ELECTION. And does anyone think he would be out of jail and off the media cycle if he did this at a Kamalala rally? It all just reeks...

Last edited:
That is SO lame! A man with multiple passports--and law enforcement official on the video claims not to know which one is his real name, ready to flee, with fake tags so he couldn't be traced, is allowed to walk after 4-6 hours, and do they even know where to find him IF he doesn't show up for hearing AFTER THE ELECTION. It all just reeks...
Ok so the reporter said he was caught with multiple unregistered guns. I want to know which US members on here own registered guns?

Isn't it actually against the law for the government to maintain a gun registration system?

The reporter obviously doesn't make the point and the Sheriff does not correct him and in fact goes along with that narrative.

So they arrested him for weapons violations. I have no idea what those might be in California other than bringing the guns to the Rally.

Ok so the reporter said he was caught with multiple unregistered guns. I want to know which US members on here own registered guns?

Isn't it actually against the law for the government to maintain a gun registration system?

The reporter obviously doesn't make the point and the Sheriff does not correct him and in fact goes along with that narrative.

So they arrested him for weapons violations. I have no idea what those might be in California other than bringing the guns to the Rally.
It is against CA law to have unregistered guns. New residents have X amount of days to register them. It is also against CA law to import magazines holding more than 10 rounds. Also, if the firearms were loaded it would also be against the CA law to have them in his car.

Yes sir, the possible next VP of these United States is a real “gun guy” his Beretta has a kickoff so it doesn’t hurt his shoulder. Poor thing .

Never heard a recoil pad called a kickoff, maybe he mixed up his thoughts from his hall of fame assistant high school coaching career.

Yes sir, the possible next VP of these United States is a real “gun guy” his Beretta has a kickoff so it doesn’t hurt his shoulder. Poor thing .

Never heard a recoil pad called a kickoff, maybe he mixed up his thoughts from his hall of fame assistant high school coaching career.
Here you go.

Here you go.

Well I learned two things today from @Tanks, there is a thing called a kickoff on a Beretta and I wouldn’t be able to live in California without selling a gun or two+. Hell, I wouldn’t even be able to drive around out there. Even though I’ve enjoyed several great hunting trips out there.

Response by individual who Riverside County Sheriff said was an assassin. Rambling and not worth watching but it gives his take on what happened.

They said this guy is one of the Sovereign citizen extremists. I dont buy the line of b.s that he's a Trump supporter.
They found fake press & V.I.P passes in his vehicle.
Getting out on a $5000 bond is typical California catch & release.

It

It's a California thing
If they don’t let the criminals that break gun laws out of jail sooner or later they couldn’t complain about the gun crime. Repeat offenders mean job security for the DA’s and defense lawyers. Tongue firmly in cheek!

This is the first of seven posts in a thread by the property management company that is responsible for the Aurora CO apartment complexes that have been taken over by Venezuelan gangs. It sounds like the Aurora authorities including police have ignored their please for help.

They said this guy is one of the Sovereign citizen extremists. I dont buy the line of b.s that he's a Trump supporter.
They found fake press & V.I.P passes in his vehicle.
Getting out on a $5000 bond is typical California catch & release.

You may be right. Again, I was only posting his side of the story. If this was truly a Ryan Routh type do you really believe the FBI/Secret Service would allow him to be released, or would he be in custody without bond like Routh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeaganF566

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!