Politics

It’s great that people can have similar interests that cross socioeconomic and/or cultural boundaries. That said, a job site visit from the owner or boss or higher up of any kind rarely has any serious fraternizing that occurs (in my experience).
Actually, that picture was from just a year or so ago. One of my contract engineers went on a maternity leave just before a startup. So, I took over her project. Spent a month on site from PLC programming to electrical signal tracing with my other technicians and electricians. It was the most fun I had in a while though I paid for it as I still had to do my other work.

Usually, I get involved with one project a year from start to finish personally so I can keep in touch with challenges people face.

Last edited:
I want to know who released the illegal immigrant criminal data from ICE on the day Harris decided to finally grace the border with her presence. I am fairly certain ole Alejandro received an earful from the campaign if not the candidate herself. Whoever did it - it took a pair.

I don't think "Proud Boys" and their ilk are half the country.
The deep state, The leftwing media lapdogs, Hollywood, the deep blue radical sycophants, all need a serious ass kicking.
I would certainly stand next to the proud boys, before I would someone like you.

I'll put this in politics because it really is a pretty big deal. The US is gradually settling on the AEGIS system - afloat and ashore - as a means to deal with ICBMs in the launch phase, and tactical missiles throughout their trajectory. The ability to deal with Hypersonics whether nuclear or conventional is critical to that mission. Patriot can handle the current generation of Russian and Chinese tactical hypersonics, but the next will likely be maneuverable.

Were the founding fathers deranged?
No they were not. If I may offer an observation, though you may be an angry old guy, you are not a founding father and this is not 1775.

The deep state, The leftwing media lapdogs, Hollywood, the deep blue radical sycophants, all need a serious ass kicking.
I would certainly stand next to the proud boys, before I would someone like you.
To paraphrase Vice-President Harris, if a proud boy tries to break into my house, they are getting shot.

To paraphrase Vice-President Harris, if a proud boy tries to break into my house, they are getting shot.
Mine as well - and I am a registered republican.

First, I think the country is already great as evidenced by millions trying to get here for a better life. Second, imagineering the country to xenophobic days of the past is not that laudable in my view. The world has moved on, one can deal with it or just turtle up like many in MAGA are trying to do.
So you find seeking to enforce the border and exclude criminals and terrorists to be xenophobia?
Yah, lay that line on some of the hard-hats you "respect" and "relate to". They're all voting for Trump, even the Latinos.
You better get Grandpa to give you another lesson in "working stiff".

Reagan would not get the nomination in today's MAGA GOP.

Unfortunately I agree, I don’t think Reagan would get the Republican nomination today. The comments on this string are pretty indicative of why we have the candidate we do.

I still can’t fathom how a bombastic, narcissistic billionaire sold himself as the champion of the working class Americans. That is the true “Art of the Deal”.
Zelinsky did an interview with Fox News after having met with Biden, Harris, and Trump.

In the interview I found it notable that Zelinsky referred to Joe Biden as Biden, Kamala Harris as Harris, and Donald Trump as Donald. Of further special note is that when Zelinsky was asked if Trump asked questions and Zelinsky responded "a lot!"

It sure sounds and looks like those two quickly developed a rapor and I would bet they had a great conversation compared to anything possible with a senile old stuffed shirt or a cackling idiot.

As @Red Leg commented, Trump was Presidential.

I agree that supporting Ukraine over Putin is important and am happy to see our old military equipment being used to do so. I fully understand the accounting that goes on and how the cost of that old equipment is really not costing US taxpayers anything. Although it sounds like there is a percentage of our military assistance that is new production.

It also seems that Biden has been slow rolling out already Congressional approved military assistance and may have just released funds that were due to expire. So it's not like the Biden administration has been doing all they can by any stretch of the imagination.

I stand by my earlier assumptions that Trump will take action. Yes he may push for a peace settlement. However I think he has made it clear that if Putin will not reasonably negotiate, Trump as president will make things so that Putin would wish he had.

After this new information from these meetings and this interview, I feel even stronger that Trump will be a better option for World Peace and negotiating from a position of strength.

Deep state deserves a big dose of chaos and anarchy.
I would disagree on the chaos and anarchy. I do fully agree the Deep State needs to be chopped up and the Government needs to return to a role as a minor participant in the labor force rather than being a dominant employer in the production of nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexandraL

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?