Politics

If I was Trump, I would tell Merchan & Smith to their face what I will do to them if I win the race.
I would rain down the thunder on both of them.....along with plenty of others.View attachment 632047

Another one finally has had enuf of the demtard party. You go Dersh!
Great thought but wait until he is in office. Then bring down pure hell on all of them before they know what's happening. Old saying,"Don't tell your enemies what you're thinking. Take "em by surprise."

Great quote from Twitchy via Hot Air:
"If you can't understand that the Democrat agendaand the continuing incompetence of the Biden/Harris regime isn't a greater threat to our nation than four years of Trump, you're an unserious person and you certainly aren't a conservative."

An UPDATE on the firing of McCain commander Yaste. Turns out it wasnt just the goofy photo after all.
Yep. Though also not what I was inferring. One of the absolute "thou shalt nots" as a ship's captain in the US Navy is run aground or strike another vessel.

1725715135454.png

Yep. Though also not what I was inferring. One of the absolute "thou shalt nots" as a ship's captain in the US Navy is run aground or strike another vessel.

In the time I worked closely with the Navy, it was made clear to me the high value it puts on sailors. When you consider the time and investment required to train up a large group of people to operate and maintain successfully nuclear powered ships and subs, fly all kind of various airplanes, have some expertise in ground operations (think Seals here) and whatever else the navy does that I've not listed here, it's not surprising of course.

However it was also made clear to me that as much as the Navy values its sailors, it values its vessels even more. Do something or fail to do something that results in putting that vessel into danger and there will be hell to pay.

Great thought but wait until he is in office. Then bring down pure hell on all of them before they know what's happening. Old saying,"Don't tell your enemies what you're thinking. Take "em by surprise."
Maybe, but I sure would love to make them all sweat before the election, and give them a big stink eye smile of what's to come following the sentencing

The same happened in NYC, the Venezuelans who beat up the cops were released the same day. It’s like if they are doing all this on purpose. SMH.

Interesting comments at 29 minutes into this video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JinaReynos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]