Politics

If I was Trump, I would tell Merchan & Smith to their face what I will do to them if I win the race.
I would rain down the thunder on both of them.....along with plenty of others.View attachment 632047

Another one finally has had enuf of the demtard party. You go Dersh!
Great thought but wait until he is in office. Then bring down pure hell on all of them before they know what's happening. Old saying,"Don't tell your enemies what you're thinking. Take "em by surprise."

Great quote from Twitchy via Hot Air:
"If you can't understand that the Democrat agendaand the continuing incompetence of the Biden/Harris regime isn't a greater threat to our nation than four years of Trump, you're an unserious person and you certainly aren't a conservative."

An UPDATE on the firing of McCain commander Yaste. Turns out it wasnt just the goofy photo after all.
Yep. Though also not what I was inferring. One of the absolute "thou shalt nots" as a ship's captain in the US Navy is run aground or strike another vessel.

1725715135454.png

Yep. Though also not what I was inferring. One of the absolute "thou shalt nots" as a ship's captain in the US Navy is run aground or strike another vessel.

In the time I worked closely with the Navy, it was made clear to me the high value it puts on sailors. When you consider the time and investment required to train up a large group of people to operate and maintain successfully nuclear powered ships and subs, fly all kind of various airplanes, have some expertise in ground operations (think Seals here) and whatever else the navy does that I've not listed here, it's not surprising of course.

However it was also made clear to me that as much as the Navy values its sailors, it values its vessels even more. Do something or fail to do something that results in putting that vessel into danger and there will be hell to pay.

Great thought but wait until he is in office. Then bring down pure hell on all of them before they know what's happening. Old saying,"Don't tell your enemies what you're thinking. Take "em by surprise."
Maybe, but I sure would love to make them all sweat before the election, and give them a big stink eye smile of what's to come following the sentencing

Colorado dems are gaslighting and playing the race card over the Venezuelan migrant gang who were arrested and released on $1000 bond.

$1000 bond??????

The world of Democrat dystopia .

Kick in my door, and you won't have to worry about posting any bond.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

The same happened in NYC, the Venezuelans who beat up the cops were released the same day. It’s like if they are doing all this on purpose. SMH.

Interesting comments at 29 minutes into this video.

Happened yesterday:

"Republican former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Friday he will vote for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris over Republican former President Donald Trump in the Nov. 5 U.S. elections, following a similar statement made by his daughter Liz Cheney this week."

Last edited:
Happened yesterday:
"Republican former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Friday he will vote for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris over Republican former President Donald Trump in the Nov. 5 U.S. elections, following a similar statement made by his daughter Liz Cheney this week."

I used to respect Dick Cheney.

I initially fell for Darth Vaders Bull $h!!

But the more I learned what a walking lump of $hi!! He is.

He lost all credibility in my little universe.

He should have been taken to a rendition site for outing a CIA field officer.

He is exactly what he accuses Trump of being. An egomaniac that has a God complex. He thinks he is what stands between evil and the U.S. :LOL:

He needs a good rifle “Butt Stroke” to wake him from the delusions of greatness.

Happened yesterday:

"Republican former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Friday he will vote for Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris over Republican former President Donald Trump in the Nov. 5 U.S. elections, following a similar statement made by his daughter Liz Cheney

Thank god!…. An endorsement from Cheney is like getting French kissed by a leper.

As a Georgia father, I'm in 100% agreement that the father should be charged to the maximum extent of the law.

Anybody that thinks his 14 year old psychopathic son needs to have a high capacity semi-auto is a fool, and should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

It should not be limited to " high capacity semi-auto" it should be any firearm. If a child shows that type of behavior and as an adult you allow them access, by God a price should be paid by that adult.

It would be the same is your child was drunk and you gave them the keys to your ride. If they kill a family, both should be charged.

The object of choice did not do it itself, it was the operator of said object. Gun, knife, car, or you name it. We focus on the object used, more than why it happened.

All that said, had the kid broke into a gun safe and took it. I would not feel the same way.

Interesting comments at 29 minutes into this video.

Mullins mentioned going to Admiral Bowman to discuss the state of the submarine force.

I’ve got a picture somewhere of Admiral Bowman pinning some stuff on my chest back when. Small world.
IMG_6047.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeneenSalt

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.