Politics

This is a pretty big deal. For the last few cycles Nate Silver and his 538 analysis was the golden boy for democrat polling. In '23 he was essentially dumped by Disney who would not meet his contract demands. His analysis is not only very accurate, but unlike typical aggradation polling is based on gaming theory. His model is proprietary and he is now providing updates and forecasts independently. Not surprisingly, they differ from the current analysis at 538.

Silver released this today. It will give the Harris camp vapors. Whatever else, the DNC bounce wasn't. Note the popular vote prediction is still in Harris's favor. Were Trump to win that it would quell some of the post election media driven discord.

nate silver.jpeg

Do some research on him and you will understand why he is not one of my heroes. BUT, that is a wonderful thing to own.
I know a bit about him and what some thought of him, but he did have quite a distinguished and highly decorated career, controversies aside.

Apparently the dad bought the AR for the boy, after the FBI interview and was in possession of it all this time.
I read that GA law has no minimum age for possession of a rifle, but there may be other things going on here, but either way, dad is being charged.

As a Georgia father, I'm in 100% agreement that the father should be charged to the maximum extent of the law.

Anybody that thinks his 14 year old psychopathic son needs to have a high capacity semi-auto is a fool, and should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

This is a pretty big deal. For the last few cycles Nate Silver and his 538 analysis was the golden boy for democrat polling. In '23 he was essentially dumped by Disney who would not meet his contract demands. His analysis is not only very accurate, but unlike typical aggradation polling is based on gaming theory. His model is proprietary and he is now providing updates and forecasts independently. Not surprisingly, they differ from the current analysis at 538.

Silver released this today. It will give the Harris camp vapors. Whatever else, the DNC bounce wasn't. Note the popular vote prediction is still in Harris's favor. Were Trump to win that it would quell some of the post election media driven discord.

View attachment 631826

In watching the betting markets, I feel like I could have predicted there would be no DNC bounce. The betting markets swung to Trump while the DNC was on going.

And though not being reported or even tracked. In conversations I am having and comments I am seeing from Males under the age of 30, Kamala has a youth problem as well.

In watching the betting markets, I feel like I could have predicted there would be no DNC bounce. The betting markets swung to Trump while the DNC was on going.

And though not being reported or even tracked. In conversations I am having and comments I am seeing from Males under the age of 30, Kamala has a youth problem as well.

I will still wager towards your favorite rifle.

That Trump will never sit at the R. Desk again. :cool:

Betting odds are slightly favoring Harris.
I wonder what they base their predictions on?

They know we are very near the 45% of voters wanting cradle to grave government oversight and care. The tipping point needed for them to never lose another election is inching closer every four years.

Some smart people stated. (once the electorate votes themselves coin from the government purse there is no turning back). Loosely translated :p

I will still wager towards your favorite rifle.

That Trump will never sit at the R. Desk again. :cool:

Too soon to take this bet, I actually think the debate is not going to go well for DJT.

In a world where viral clips rule over actually policy, I am betting she gets some rehearsed line out there and he says something stupid.

She will also say something stupid however it will only get played in a right wing echo chamber.

Just the reality of the world we live in.

Hunter Biden changing his plea to guilty in tax evasion case to avoid tax trial.
Sweetheart plea deal, with a future Daddy pardon or commutation?
Some are predicting 1-3 years in prison.

Remember Murphy's Law?

Hunter is taking the guilty plea ASAP so he can be sentenced as soon as possible so daddy can issue a presidential pardon. Murphy suggests that Biden will die or be removed from office before he can issue a pardon under a cruel twist of fate.

The approach is so transparent, all we can do is watch and wait for karma to activate.

In a world where viral clips rule over actually policy, I am betting she gets some rehearsed line out there and he says something stupid.

She will also say something stupid however it will only get played in a right wing echo chamber.

Just the reality of the world we live in.

I agree completely with your contention that in these debates, clips of the one-liners leave more of a lasting impression than actually policy. I have actually made that argument myself here many times.

What I don't agree with is that it will work against Trump... I certainly didn't in the last debate, where Trump capitalized on all of Brandon's blunders by merely calmly pointing out the nonsense he was spewing... It was so painfully obvious in that debate, the MSM was even taken by surprise and could not save him... As hard as it is to believe that it's even posssible, she is an even bigger idiot than Brandon without the excuse of dementia... My prediction is that her rehearsed attempts at baiting Trump will fail, and his unrehearsed rebuttals to her nonsense and hyperbole will prevail for him... I guess we will see who is right on Tuesday...

I agree completely with your contention that in these debates, clips of the one-liners leave more of a lasting impression than actually policy. I have actually made that argument myself here many times.

What I don't agree with is that it will work against Trump... I certainly didn't in the last debate, where Trump capitalized on all of Brandon's blunders by merely calmly pointing out the nonsense he was spewing... It was so painfully obvious in that debate, the MSM was even taken by surprise and could not save him... As hard as it is to believe that it's even posssible, she is an even bigger idiot than Brandon without the excuse of dementia... My prediction is that her rehearsed attempts at baiting Trump will fail, and his unrehearsed rebuttals to her nonsense and hyperbole will prevail for him... I guess we will see who is right on Tuesday...

I would argue that it wasn't what Biden said, it was how he said it. Those still shots of his mouth hanging open and glazed eyes were what ended it.

I would argue that it wasn't what Biden said, it was how he said it. Those still shots of his mouth hanging open and glazed eyes were what ended it.
The most damaging part of that debate was when Trump said….

“I don’t know what he just said and I think he doesn’t know either.”

That was the straw that broke the camels back and every blank stare from then on was another shovel full of dirt backfilling his grave.

Harris is obviously going to do better than that and she has built in advantages and will probably do well or at least be perceived to be the winner of the debate when it happens.
I hate these debates so wont be watching. I didnt watch the Biden debate either.

Kamala is in Pennsylvania for 5 days doing debate prep, so no worries.
The media lapdogs have already declared her the winner of the debate

I actually think that is a bad thing for her. She doesn't do well on her feet, and rehearsing lines isn't the solution. I think she will also get in her own head and create some epic word salads. But I doubt outside of a few news outlets they will get much air time.

It is somewhat reassuring to see even a partisan democrat do the right thing. This eliminates an enormous political hurdle for Trump.

I may be wrong, but I think I am finally sensing some skepticism slipping into the MSM's coverage of the Joy and Vibe campaign. I would be curious of @Saul 's reaction, but this may be the most preposterous answer to a CNN question that I have ever heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HortenseDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]