Politics

I agree that his position is becoming untenable. Somewhere something will break, and (likely violently) he will be disposed of.

That begs the question, what is next? I fear removing the strongman from Russia will give China too many ideas about their Northwestern border. After all, why pay for natural gas and oil to an imploding state, when you can just drill for it yourself and cut out the middle man.

I guess I'm just a dullard, but I don't get it. ??

No idea myself. I think there is slang in Miami for an "Iced Cuban" to describe someone wearing "Cuban Ice". This is typically a heavy chain-link style chain comprised of platinum or white gold and encrusted with diamonds.

This is not a perjorative description in most circles, however. It's just a description of someone of Miami / Latin extraction (or able to get a tan and copy the look) that is wearing about 100lbs of precious metals and precious stones on them.

For those still scratching their heads: "A hispanic Mr. T"

After Hamas murders six more hostages, Biden criticizes Netanyahu for not doing enough. This conveniently ignores the fact that Netanyahu has agreed to every hostage release proposal only to have Hamas reject them. Every aspect of this is upsetting.

After Hamas murders six more hostages, Biden criticizes Netanyahu for not doing enough. This conveniently ignores the fact that Netanyahu has agreed to every hostage release proposal only to have Hamas reject them. Every aspect of this is upsetting.

People are generally morons, @Saul. The Palestinians chant "from the river to the sea" but the idiot, entitled ivy college students have never looked at a map. If they had looked at a map, they would realize that the coordinates "from the river (Jordan) to the sea (Mediterannean)" literally is what it is. They want the total annihilation of the Jew and the annexation of all their lands.

On one side, you have a terrorist government that uses women and children as human shields and wants Sharia law. On the other side, you have the only flourishing multicultural democracy in the middle east and the 2nd largest technology economy in the world after the USA.

Even if I was Adolph Hitler himself, I'd still be rooting for the Jews. The behavior and tactics are all so tiresome and the Palestinians have exhausted most global sympathy.

It reminds me a lot of the IRA (a pretty sympathetic organization for a period of time) when they started killing civilains, murdered innocents bombing Lord Mountbatten's boat, and bombed civilians in London. Game over, F' the IRA. No more sympathy. They are terrorists. <- This is what the Palestinians and their sycophants are doing today in a "jump the shark" moment.

P.S.- To the Irish readers, as an American raised protestant, I was highly sympathetic to Irish Catholic liberation until terrorism of civilians became a practice. Prior to that, I think the Irish were in the right and military targets of the UK were fair game. Anyway, its a useful analogy to Palestine.

No idea myself. I think there is slang in Miami for an "Iced Cuban" to describe someone wearing "Cuban Ice". This is typically a heavy chain-link style chain comprised of platinum or white gold and encrusted with diamonds.

This is not a perjorative description in most circles, however. It's just a description of someone of Miami / Latin extraction (or able to get a tan and copy the look) that is wearing about 100lbs of precious metals and precious stones on them.

For those still scratching their heads: "A hispanic Mr. T"

Nope, it’s an insult, northern communist.

And Harris is right there beside him. You may want to revisit your voting strategy my friend! I stand with Israel and cannot stomach the morons who protest in favor of hamas.

Please elucidate for we dullards. (assuming there are others besides me)

Brickburn is Canadian.
Trudeau is likely Castro’s son.
Ice Cuban is a way of calling a Canadian a communist.

It is an insult. Whether it was intended that way, I can’t say.

Brickburn is Canadian.
Trudeau is likely Castro’s son.
Ice Cuban is a way of calling a Canadian a communist.

It is an insult. Whether it was intended that way, I can’t say.

Thanks for the Canuck translation. If the shoe fits as they say.

Well it certainly helps that she is not 78…and just because she is fit to serve does not mean she will be any good at the job. Trump in 2016 was also fit to serve. Now, I do not believe that he has the temperament or fitness to do the job.
She is Lady MacBeth IRL. Most people consider someone so grossly lacking in ethics unfit to serve.

By your own dff, Biden was very clearly not fit to serve in 2020. Why has that become important in 2024, esp when Trump displays none of the signs and symptoms Biden did?

She is Lady MacBeth IRL. Most people consider someone so grossly lacking in ethics unfit to serve.

By your own dff, Biden was very clearly not fit to serve in 2020. Why has that become important in 2024, esp when Trump displays none of the signs and symptoms Biden did?
I would say that Trump is displaying signs of cognitive decline, though nowhere near as extreme as Biden, and I think it could be argued in good faith that his degree of cognitive decline has not yet reached the level where it would be disqualifying on the ground of fitness.

By the way, that is a magnificent Zebra!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoseaVsw41

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]