Politics

I'm not 100% sure she is drunk, to me there doesn't appear to be the slurring her words.

However, what is not conjecture is she suffers from anxiety and in particular anxiety from public speaking. So my speculation is that maybe it is a legal medication for anxiety (maybe xanax) that could cause some of the same mannerisms or speak patterns, and word salads.
Could be, but she was slurring words on several occasions during the dnc. Especially when she was caught just out and about.

Gina thinks they would be giving her a beta blocker if anything. But she is also convinced it is a drinking problem. Based on professional and personal observations.

I thought I was lucky getting a 1.9% this year. I remember being a kid and that rate was normal. That kind of rate was constantly promoted on tv ads.

That might have been before Truth in Lending when quoting an add-on rate was legal. 1.9 add-on is 3.7 APR.

Well they restarted the flyin all the illegals program after a brief shut down over fraud concerns? What a joke this admin is.
This is the fly in plan that some say didnt exist.. it existed then and it exists now.

IMG_9081.jpeg

Well they restarted the flyin all the illegals program after a brief shut down over fraud concerns? What a joke this admin is.
This is the fly in plan that some say didnt exist.. it existed then and it exists now.

"The Department of Homeland Security said it is resuming the parole processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans (CHNV) after it "incorporated additional vetting of U.S.-based supporters to strengthen the integrity of the processes."

"Fox News Digital first reported this month that the administration paused the issuing of advance travel authorizations in July for the program, which allows 30,000 nationals from those countries to travel into the U.S. each month and enter legally under the administration's use of parole since early 2023."

Senselessly and intentionally importing 30 f'ing thousand per month on top of the millions being allowed across the border!!! Not trying to replace white people, upend our society by causing chaos, intentionally bankrupting the common man, etc., etc., my left foot!

"The Department of Homeland Security said it is resuming the parole processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans (CHNV) after it "incorporated additional vetting of U.S.-based supporters to strengthen the integrity of the processes."

"Fox News Digital first reported this month that the administration paused the issuing of advance travel authorizations in July for the program, which allows 30,000 nationals from those countries to travel into the U.S. each month and enter legally under the administration's use of parole since early 2023."

Senselessly and intentionally importing 30 f'ing thousand per month on top of the millions being allowed across the border!!! Not trying to replace white people, upend our society by causing chaos, intentionally bankrupting the common man, etc., etc., my left foot!
The irony of how they say, "we are arresting fewer of these people at the border due to the program", well duh!!!
If you FLY them in they dont need to cross the border, genius!!

Mostly, I am waiting to see how she will address Hamas, healthcare, and immigration. Yes, she has made statements on all of these topics before, but the convention is where she and the party will make clear their governing priorities.

I understand this position and it is a dilemma with which I have also grappled.

Personally, I am trying to make my decision through the following framework of questions.

Is the candidate fit to serve?
Do I support the policy positions of the candidate?
How likely are their policies to be actualized?
Of the policies likely to be actualized, does the harm caused by those policies with which I disagree outweigh the good of those that I support?

When I consider the nominees in this way, Trump is not an option for me. Where I am stuck on Harris is the last question, which is why I am waiting for the convention.

@Saul

So where is your standing on Harris now that the convention is over?

One would think that its not that difficult of a question, but for some it seems to be a real problem making a decision as if there were really any options.
One need only ask, was I and the country on the whole in better shape under 4 years of Trump or 3.6 years of Biden Harris?
It really isnt any more complicated than that.
Do whats best for the country and your own wallet, vote Trump.

Who do I call to make “Shakin’ Hands” by Nickelback, Kamala’s official campaign song?

The question I would ask is.

Who is price gouging. Specifically which companies and what are the margins the federal Government grants a company permission to make.

Or Price “Gauging” as she knows it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephanHea

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]