Politics

Well it certainly helps that she is not 78…and just because she is fit to serve does not mean she will be any good at the job. Trump in 2016 was also fit to serve. Now, I do not believe that he has the temperament or fitness to do the job.
I’m 79, a Licensed and Registered Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor, I am owner and chief design engineer in my $3,000,000+/year consulting firm and own/run three real estate development companies. I believe that I am significantly more intelligent, cognizant and mentally able then a relative high percentage of those running our government and there are many people my age that are just as “sharp” or “sharper”. Your comment “it helps that she is not 78” shows a high degree of age bias, if not just plain ignorance.

Well it certainly helps that she is not 78…and just because she is fit to serve does not mean she will be any good at the job. Trump in 2016 was also fit to serve. Now, I do not believe that he has the temperament or fitness to do the job.
Are you joking? The US was in much better hands when Trump was president than it ever was under Biden. Harris was the VP and could not even address the one job that Biden gave her. So we can alk agree that Trump is obnoxious. So what? He still has a greater ability to see what needs to be done and talent to do it. Harris has been in public office for many years and has never achieved anything. She has flipped on so many issues that the only thing we know is that whatever she decides to do it will be wrong for the country, until she tries to back-peddle it and make it worse. The office of POTUS is far to important to say, "Ooh, I don't want to invite him over for dinner because he's mean, so I'll vote for someone else who is demonstrably incompetent because she seems to be more fun."

I believe that he is wholly unfit for the Presidency. With regard to policy, my main opposition is his foreign policy, specifically as it relates to Ukraine, and what I perceive as his willingness to sell out our allies. Moreover, I do not trust him to not flip on any policy position of his that I do support.
Like the Democrats haven't sold out every ally we have, including Israel? How would you like to be in Taiwan right now with the Chinee flying overhead and Biden mumbling "don't. We got their, you know, the thing!"

Biden was a disaster, everyone agrees. Harris was there with him. Her record, or lack of it, is clear for all to see, there are no highlights in it. She clearly has some serious social issues. And her running mate Walz is as un-stellar, not a leader.
Trump is strong, he is experienced, he is rough and tough, he is no saint. His running mate is stable, young, strong and highly intelligent. He has little experience, but a good leadership background.

The world is on fire and heating up. The USA is the world leader.

Who do you choose?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesHow

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]