Politics

Maybe this is one of those "if you can't beat em, lead em" type angles.

Simply amazing
Literally less than 2 weeks ago Walz, her running mate, was speaking to how dumb the concept of a border wall was.. that it would be ineffective.. etc..etc..

And today Harris says shes for a wall...

Makes you wonder what exactly they collectively believe, dont believe, and what either is willing to say (lie about) in order to get a vote as opposed to simply being honest and stating what their intention is/would be...

FB_IMG_1724557433257.jpg

Simply amazing
She sealed the deal on the nomination, now she can tack towards the center to entice independents. It’s all an act but people seem the buy it much of the time.

Literally less than 2 weeks ago Walz, her running mate, was speaking to how dumb the concept of a border wall was.. that it would be ineffective.. etc..etc..

Makes you wonder what exactly they collectively believe, dont believe, and what either is willing to say (lie about) in order to get a vote as opposed to simply being honest and stating what their intention is/would be...

They don't believe in anything except for getting and keeping power. There is no single issue, no ethical or moral stance, no anything that they would not do a complete 180* on in a heartbeat if it means they can keep power by changing position.

This is true of all politicians, no matter their party, IMHO. But the Republican voters tend to be less forgiving of flip flop positions, so those politicians are less likely to publicly flip sides so easily.

That's why every government elected positions should have a collective term limit.

From out here looking in it looks like the Democrats are in very big trouble. The DNC blip wasn't that big and going forward it is unlikely that Kamala will come upon a flash of statesmanship to help her. On the contrary, she is doing some very puzzling things, flip flopping all over the place. And they carry Old Joe still, that taints the brand even if he is on the way out. Then Walz is proving to be more of a liability than a day saver.
Contrast that with Trump sticking to script, endorsements flying, unity talk, JD methodically pounding away on the trail. The Republican team are executing a plan and it is working.

From out here looking in it looks like the Democrats are in very big trouble. The DNC blip wasn't that big and going forward it is unlikely that Kamala will come upon a flash of statesmanship to help her. On the contrary, she is doing some very puzzling things, flip flopping all over the place. And they carry Old Joe still, that taints the brand even if he is on the way out. Then Walz is proving to be more of a liability than a day saver.
Contrast that with Trump sticking to script, endorsements flying, unity talk, JD methodically pounding away on the trail. The Republican team are executing a plan and it is working.

Love your enthusiasm Kevin, but I don't know about this. If you're right in the end, please make a trip to Nashville for SCI and the first round or two is on me.

Kevin, wait until the debate.

she will have nothing but memorized, canned greasy politician responses to the questions that ABC will provide her in advance.

She’ll probably use the tired busing story on Trump she used on Biden.
she called her current boss segregationist.

Harris was so far down on the pecking order. Trump never focused on her back in the 2020 election, but Tulsi sure did. Tulsi knocked her out of the race.

And guess who is Trumps practice debate opponent

Here are just several of the blows landed. The Harris campaign will surely know that this removes all of her ability to brag on her prosecutorial past. She doesn’t dare bring it up now.

Last edited:
Gallego is simply bad news for Arizona. Considering that we have a large population of minorites, where 75% typically vote democrat, it is a grim outlook for Kari Lake.
Just don't understand going with losers. Lake lost a run for a Statewide office, so she gets to run for Senate, another Statewide office. Trump lost a national election to of all people Biden who ran a campaign from his basement, so he runs again for POTUS.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

You think Biden was competent enough? At least aid was flowing to Ukraine until the House Chaos Caucus put a hold on it for about 6 months. I have more confidence on Kamala following at the very least the Biden policy than Trump especially because it is Biden policy

Actually I don't, his comments about a minor excursion, the delay on cluster ammo, the delay on being able to use US materials to attack inside of Russia, this administration constant fear of escalation but the Ukrainians in a terrible position.

I didn't like what the house did, but the President played politics as well and could have use draw down authority, which is he is using now. Please don't tell me that Joe Biden didn't play politics with the lives of Ukrainians. And you think Kamala will be better.

I have said for a long time, that this administration does not care about Ukraine or Ukrainians but want the meat grinder to weaken Russia. It was always politics. The whole thing has been unacceptable, and I just want them to turn the Ukrainians loose and really let them defend themselves.

Love your enthusiasm Kevin, but I don't know about this. If you're right in the end, please make a trip to Nashville for SCI and the first round or two is on me.
Perhaps I am wrong Phil, but we all know that the respective bases vote for their corner regardless and the result hinges upon that small slice in the middle that thinks, weighs the decision. I hold the view that they will be forced to think more of global events this time because the world mess is about to get a lot worse. This is a time when leadership will be vital, and in my humble opinion neither Joe nor Kamala shine there. Trump will look far stronger.

Simply amazing
Sounds like a Hail Mary pass. Desperate move to gain favor like "No taxes on tips" after Trump said it. Wonder what they will copy next.

Perhaps I am wrong Phil, but we all know that the respective bases vote for their corner regardless and the result hinges upon that small slice in the middle that thinks, weighs the decision. I hold the view that they will be forced to think more of global events this time because the world mess is about to get a lot worse. This is a time when leadership will be vital, and in my humble opinion neither Joe nor Kamala shine there. Trump will look far stronger.

I'll make it a pour of Balvenie 21 to celebrate if Scotch is your thing.... :)

Coincidence? Musk said the other day he was going to stop building Teslas and build an electric fence on the border. What will cakala spit out next?

Just don't understand going with losers. Lake lost a run for a Statewide office, so she gets to run for Senate, another Statewide office. Trump lost a national election to of all people Biden who ran a campaign from his basement, so he runs again for POTUS.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The definition of insane, is supporting the swampy side of politics and expecting things to get better.

Rinse & repeat

I have said for a long time, that this administration does not care about Ukraine or Ukrainians but want the meat grinder to weaken Russia. It was always politics. The whole thing has been unacceptable, and I just want them to turn the Ukrainians loose and really let them defend themselves.
I agree there, but having a meat grinder to weaken the Russians is just as good. "War is continuation of politics by other means", so thinking politics should not get into it is naive thinking at best.

The definition of insane, is supporting the swampy side of politics and expecting things to get better.

Rinse & repeat
Did I actually say things would get better? I specifically said that we would recover easier from Harris' domestic policy (or not as affected if we get a GOP Senate) than Trump's potential Ukraine policy.

Regardless of who wins things will get worse, either here in the country (Harris) or Worldwide (Trump) and I submit that things getting worse Worldwide would have a worse effect at home as well and even in the international stage vis a vis Taiwan and China.

Did I actually say things would get better? I specifically said that we would recover easier from Harris' domestic policy (or not as affected if we get a GOP Senate) than Trump's potential Ukraine policy.

Regardless of who wins things will get worse, either here in the country (Harris) or Worldwide (Trump) and I submit that things getting worse Worldwide would have a worse effect at home as well and even in the international stage vis a vis Taiwan and China.
You can’t be serious..

In regard to Ukraine policy and what it might lead to based on statements made and record I'd say Kamala as POTUS is something we can recover from much easier than Trump throwing Ukraine to Russia. Just mentioning the lessor of two evils.
I completely disagree. I have faith that Trump will not just throw Ukraine to the Russian wolf (or bear, whatever). And the evidence supports this. It was Obama who let Russia take the Crimea. And Biden who said a "minor incursion" was ok. Harris is cut from that same cloth, probably the ragged edge. Those Democrats created the situation for these wars. They offered up Ukraine to Putin. They funded Iran to wage war on Israel and us. They left weapons behind, especially night vision and other high tech sniper equipment, for the Taliban to use against us and our Allies and to distribute to others including current combatants fighting against Israel.

We did not have these wars under Trump and he did in fact do a great job of negotiating peace deals. I think you are choosing to ignore those facts.

Not just the Abraham Accords, but he got North Korea to stop firing missiles. Yes he also would have pulled us out of Afghanistan, but I don't know of anyone who thinks it would have been the debacle it became under Biden and Harris (remember, she said she was the last person in the room). He rebuilt our militaries ammunition supplies after Obama ran it dangerously low. He approached the World Stage from a position of strength and kept the World safe. The Harris crowd has the World on fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmaColvi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa