Politics

Any bets on how much longer this guy will live?

So who of you agree with Trump to cut off ALL aid to Ukraine..?

Come on now, dont be shy..show your support for your great leader..
ok, I wont be shy.....trump is not my leader, he may be an elected official soon hopefully.....kings, queens and royalty is for you guys....cradle to grave rulers.....we may not be perfect, but that doesn't seem to stop you guys begging for help or standing there with your hand out......I don't give 2 shits about other countries that ask/take our help and then badmouth us. let those guys duke it out.
we don't need to have our hand in every world dustup....we cant even take care of things at home.

but we will make sure we throw away money to everybody else......do I "like trump"....no not really.
vote for him again....yes........this is not our backyard, you guys take care of it...bob

Believe it or not for (16 oz.) it is $10/lb., ($9.49/lb. + 5.5% tax) for Oscar Mayer bacon at the local Shaw's grocery store here in Midcoast Maine (Wiscasset store) when I just checked.
I tried to attach the file/pic but it won't let me for some reason, I know it's hard to believe but google it.
Should come with a jar of Vaseline, ouch!

$7.49/lb. + tax ($8) at the closest Walmart and other grocery stores like Hannaford so $8 is the lowest price, ridiculous.
Thanks Brandon and Kackala! Keep bending us over!
Those who are surprised are not doing the shopping for their households. Remember Yellen stating near beginning of Brandon’s admin that inflation was ‘transitory” :) Did anyone pay attention to the latest Brandon-Harris announcement parroted religiously by the MSM that inflation was currently 2.9% and trending down with Brandon creating 16 million new jobs, 1 million new jobs so far this year? The only policy floated so far from Camela is price fixing- a trademark solution always floated by commies that has never worked and when tried dooms those sucked in, without exception, to a doomed downward spiral of economic collapse.

Since we’re into anecdotal show and tell here … I went to town yesterday and bought a pound of extra lean hamburger at Walmart… $8.46 before tax. Hardly a gourmet meat product…
F5FD221B-DDE1-4EAA-B73D-98D190C58968.jpeg

and what is norway doing to help out?.....bob
Well Bob, as a percentage of GDP - which I think you might even agree is the only way to compare contributions from wildly different economies, Norway contributes more to the defense of Ukraine than the United States. Through 30 June of 24, the US has provided roughly .35% of its GDP to supporting Ukraine and Norway has provided 0.5 %. Looking at Scandinavia as a whole, Sweden and Finland are contributing .75% - or twice the US contribution in percentage of GDP. Finally, NATO/the EU as a whole has contributed about 20% more in actual dollars and allocated nearly twice the contribution of the US - facts carefully ignored or of no interest to the don't confuse me with information neo-isolationists.

Pondoro, you should worry about politics in Norway and let the free world take care of itself.
Seriously? Just for future reference, Norway is both a member of NATO and long standing member of the "free world" regardless what definition you use.

Fortunately at least half of the republican party realizes that stopping Russian ambitions in Ukraine and thwarting its reemergence as a real threat alongside an ever more aggressive China is a critical national interest. I frankly think the percentage is actually far higher than that, but a large swath of the party won't acknowledge that criticality thanks to Trump, Carlson, and their ilk. Sadly, far too many people in this country have no understanding of our international interests or how our economic well being is interwoven into the protection of those interests.

Last edited:
When that does not happen, he throws around phrases like “real Jews.”

I used the same reference in one of my replies to you... It was not meant to offend but to clarify that there seems to be a significant amount of very outspoken and influential "Jews" in the U.S. both holding public office and celebrity status who seem to be JINO's (Jews in name only)... I assume Trump meant it as I did in that these individuals care more about personal status and political power than actual human life and the preservation of their race which I find both sad and pathetic...

As to the protestors at the DNC, let us not forget that they were PROTESTING the Democrats.

I disagree, and I am a bit surprised at your apparent naivete...?
These animals hate ALL OF US! They hate the U.S.A., Western civilization in general, and all of the "infidels" in it... The antisemitism they are displaying is their most recent excuse... They have recently become emboldened because they have been allowed to be... Their actions have not only been tolerated but condoned and encouraged in friendly environments such as these left-wing college campuses and blue cities... I think you live in the Keys, and I am in on the SW coast of Florida. I think you know that a pro-Palestine, flag burning "protest" would last about 5 seconds in my neck of the woods...

The left has still not learned its lesson in regard to these Islamic terrorists. They still believe that we can peacefully co-exist, and that compromise is possible... It still shocks me that so many American Jews subscribe to this... I forget what politician recently noted that he saw an LGBQT person holding a pro-Hamas sign and equated it to a chicken holding a sign for KFC... That type of stupidity will be their demise...

I used the same reference in one of my replies to you... It was not meant to offend but to clarify that there seems to be a significant amount of very outspoken and influential "Jews" in the U.S. both holding public office and celebrity status who seem to be JINO's (Jews in name only)... I assume Trump meant it as I did in that these individuals care more about personal status and political power than actual human life and the preservation of their race which I find both sad and pathetic...

I disagree, and I am a bit surprised at your apparent naivete...?
These animals hate ALL OF US! They hate the U.S.A., Western civilization in general, and all of the "infidels" in it... The antisemitism they are displaying is their most recent excuse... They have recently become emboldened because they have been allowed to be... Their actions have not only been tolerated but condoned and encouraged in friendly environments such as these left-wing college campuses and blue cities... I think you live in the Keys, and I am in on the SW coast of Florida. I think you know that a pro-Palestine, flag burning "protest" would last about 5 seconds in my neck of the woods...

The left has still not learned its lesson in regard to these Islamic terrorists. They still believe that we can peacefully co-exist, and that compromise is possible... It still shocks me that so many American Jews subscribe to this... I forget what politician recently noted that he saw an LGBQT person holding a pro-Hamas sign and equated it to a chicken holding a sign for KFC... That type of stupidity will be their demise...

There have been times when African-American individuals referred to some African-American who chose to leave the Democratic party for the Republican party as not being "real blacks." Seems a stupid thing to strip a person of their identity because you disagree with their politics, check that, it's dangerous actually.

But if you're going to do so, I think you should at least be a member of said group.

With all this bacon talk mixed with euro-Usa rancor I thought this would be appropriate as a days cultural contribution from Texas.

1000004293.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMHSophie5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.