Politics

Any bets on how much longer this guy will live?

So who of you agree with Trump to cut off ALL aid to Ukraine..?

Come on now, dont be shy..show your support for your great leader..
ok, I wont be shy.....trump is not my leader, he may be an elected official soon hopefully.....kings, queens and royalty is for you guys....cradle to grave rulers.....we may not be perfect, but that doesn't seem to stop you guys begging for help or standing there with your hand out......I don't give 2 shits about other countries that ask/take our help and then badmouth us. let those guys duke it out.
we don't need to have our hand in every world dustup....we cant even take care of things at home.

but we will make sure we throw away money to everybody else......do I "like trump"....no not really.
vote for him again....yes........this is not our backyard, you guys take care of it...bob

Believe it or not for (16 oz.) it is $10/lb., ($9.49/lb. + 5.5% tax) for Oscar Mayer bacon at the local Shaw's grocery store here in Midcoast Maine (Wiscasset store) when I just checked.
I tried to attach the file/pic but it won't let me for some reason, I know it's hard to believe but google it.
Should come with a jar of Vaseline, ouch!

$7.49/lb. + tax ($8) at the closest Walmart and other grocery stores like Hannaford so $8 is the lowest price, ridiculous.
Thanks Brandon and Kackala! Keep bending us over!
Those who are surprised are not doing the shopping for their households. Remember Yellen stating near beginning of Brandon’s admin that inflation was ‘transitory” :) Did anyone pay attention to the latest Brandon-Harris announcement parroted religiously by the MSM that inflation was currently 2.9% and trending down with Brandon creating 16 million new jobs, 1 million new jobs so far this year? The only policy floated so far from Camela is price fixing- a trademark solution always floated by commies that has never worked and when tried dooms those sucked in, without exception, to a doomed downward spiral of economic collapse.

Since we’re into anecdotal show and tell here … I went to town yesterday and bought a pound of extra lean hamburger at Walmart… $8.46 before tax. Hardly a gourmet meat product…
F5FD221B-DDE1-4EAA-B73D-98D190C58968.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarlMertz8

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.