Politics

1724066484135.png

If you’re interested in learning where the enlightened, liberal “Dear Leaders” want to move ours and their countries economies. Sign up for the Hillsdale College video.

Social Media has censored and scrubbed most info on the annual Davos agenda. Everything conservatives fear economically, is discussed and planned at Davos.

If you think this is far, tin foil hat, nonsense. Many aspects are already firmly entrenched. Anyone in business leadership knows about E.S.G. surveys and scores. It’s an assessment on your company’s environmental and DEI knowledge and usage.

It’s basically strong arming corporations into taking these corporate initiatives of environmental, diversity, equity and inclusion into there business model and culture. Or suffer the consequences.

Those consequences are, either no capital loans. Or increased interest rates on loans if your ESG scores are not where Black Rock or the other bullies that loan capital out want your scores to be.

They are extorting corporations into this system right now.

I have personally been involved in filling these annual “surveys” out. They can take days to complete. If your corporation needs an infusion of capital. Or a line of credit. You better have a high ESG score.

Black Rock is just one of the entities moving the U.S. and most other nations into the “Great ReSet”

Sign up below to educate yourself on where we are heading economically and socially.

Some of you may not remember where you’ve heard of Hillsdale College. Rush Limbaugh ran ads on air for Hillsdale. A liberal Arts college in Michigan. They take zero government funding

I really need to retire...

Sure, I would have loved to see that, but I also think it is a little unreasonable to expect a VP to work against the President’s wishes.
I agree. However, it’s also unreasonable to expect that same VP’s potential presidency to be wildly different from the President she hopes to replace.

BREAKING NEWS: Texas D.A. Announces Felony Charges Against 2022 Election Worker​

You'll note the mandatory Texas law enforcement officer wearing a cowboy hat

BREAKING NEWS: Texas D.A. Announces Felony Charges Against 2022 Election Worker​

According to the dems there is NO voter fraud, just last week the Alabama AG found 3200 illegal immigrants on voting rolls and had them removed! But nothing to see here.

Amazingly someone found election violations by looking into election violations that even people here say don’t exist……. Funny how that works….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenaJ4614

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!