Politics

But as I understand it, Hammas is not at the negotiating table. To me it makes us look like fools on the World Stage.

They're not and they haven't been. I don't believe Israel had anything to do with the last supposed deal either. Hamas probably wouldn't deal for anything else other than trading a few hostages for a few hundred or thousand terrorists that Israel has in their prisons. Israel will only do that so many times and hamas will only give up so many hostages. They need some leverage. Otherwise they've said publicly that dead gazans are good for their cause. The cause of course being the conversion, death or subjugation of any non muslim. Hamas doesn't care about dead muslims anywhere in the world.

It does make us look like fools, but very few of the dems actually care about that. In fact I believe most approve of and enjoy it.

A lot of pundits have said the election is Trump’s to lose. He is doing his best to accomplish that, mostly by being himself.

“Orange man, bad” is a real thing. Likability is a real factor that influences decisions, whether it is in politics, business or most kind of personal encounters. His base won’t care, those few on the fence, whose votes he needs, will.
Very well said.

Still trying to figure out why that idiot Kamala Harris hasn’t done any of the things she says she’ll do if elected that she hasn’t done in the past 3.5 years that she’s been elected…. Freaking moron……
Because they’re just dangling a carrot in front of the Democrat Donkey voters; fortunately millions of their voting base have finally caught onto this.

Because they’re just dangling a carrot in front of the Democrat Donkey voters; fortunately millions of their voting base have finally caught onto this.
We can hope it’s enough and they either stay home or vote for Trump but I doubt they will vote Trump

We settled the question of the Brit’s having any jurisdiction over us 241 years ago…… they can pound sand.
Yea I think this is a scathing indictment of the British educational system.

He ought to be fired. If this were a perfect world and I were in charge of things :).. I would make it clear to the UK that they can go pound sand and that if they wanted to press the issue there would be some serious economic consequences for their actions.

He ought to be fired. If this were a perfect world and I were in charge of things :).. I would make it clear to the UK that they can go pound sand and that if they wanted to press the issue there would be some serious economic consequences for their actions.
That’s the G rated response.

Touch and go. Mom is 83, stage 4 stomach cancer. We're headed to IAH at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope she makes it until I get back. I feel like a total shit heel going, but there's nothing I can do about her condition. I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, so I know all too well where she's headed.

Life is for the living.

Sorry to hear that, my brother died from cancer while I was in Africa, 2017, so I know how you feel.

However, there is nothing you can do, wish you the best on your hunt.

Kamala = turn left

Trump = turn right
FB_IMG_1723920529334.jpg

Remember it's not all the UK people who are woke, moronic, brainless left wing arseholes like these useless fktard pieces of shit.....my fkn anger levels at the way these specimens are destroying the UK is krakatoa like ..... :mad: :mad::mad::mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QSZAlanna0

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com