Politics

Social Security was hacked apparently.
It's pretty cool that I'm forced to participate in this ponzi scheme even though it's basically a mathematical impossibility that I'll ever receive any amount of money from it that comes close to what I've put in after inflation. Good thing they take it from me and I don't get to invest that money how I want.
I think it was GW Bush that tried to allow us to do just that. He was almost laughed out of Washington for even suggesting such a thing!

“She’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage and I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime,” he said. “Now my groups are broken up by young women saying, ‘I’m not voting for him anymore.’”

He added: “The people who are undecided have all collapsed towards Harris. The people who are ‘weak’ Trump have all collapsed towards undecided.”

Last edited:
I think it was GW Bush that tried to allow us to do just that. He was almost laughed out of Washington for even suggesting such a thing!
I dont mind it existing, but it should be optional

like someone who just wants the easy button.... doesnt wanna think about it, sure let them put money into it, but if I don't want to I shouldn't have to

Important to note that this is day 25 of the the MSM not asking Kamala a question.

She also still has yet to receive a single primary vote. Coup successful!
Yet every time I think about it I get a sinking feeling that she may very well win this election and take the house and senate with her.

Yet every time I think about it I get a sinking feeling that she may very well win this election and take the house and senate with her.

Their strategy is brilliant. If she talks they lose, so don’t talk. Hard to believe that American voters are this stupid.

Important to note that this is day 25 of the the MSM not asking Kamala a question.

She also still has yet to receive a single primary vote. Coup successful!
Same strategy Biden used. Hide in the basement from the reporters.

Pretty cowardly, if you ask me.

Of course it is the same strategy - it works - along with the added excitement she is generating by not remotely being Biden. It will continue to work through the convention at least. I am pretty sure several here predicted exactly this scenario. We will know by the middle of next month if it will last through the election.

Elon Musk invited Kamala for an interview on X.
What are the betting odds that she will accept?.. ..lol

I’d say somewhere between zero, and none… lol…

Of course it is the same strategy - it works - along with the added excitement she is generating by not remotely being Biden. It will continue to work through the convention at least. I am pretty sure several here predicted exactly this scenario. We will know by the middle of next month if it will last through the election.

If Trump does not start defining her now, before her convention it’s going to be too late after the convention, she will have the bump to pull ahead and not look back.

While I doubt I would see the ad buys in Texas, as that’s a given for Trump. He had better start spending in the swing state yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenicTur

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?