Politics

Social Security was hacked apparently.
It's pretty cool that I'm forced to participate in this ponzi scheme even though it's basically a mathematical impossibility that I'll ever receive any amount of money from it that comes close to what I've put in after inflation. Good thing they take it from me and I don't get to invest that money how I want.
I think it was GW Bush that tried to allow us to do just that. He was almost laughed out of Washington for even suggesting such a thing!

“She’s got intensity now. She’s got an intensity advantage. She’s got a demographic advantage and I haven’t seen anything like this happen in 30 days in my lifetime,” he said. “Now my groups are broken up by young women saying, ‘I’m not voting for him anymore.’”

He added: “The people who are undecided have all collapsed towards Harris. The people who are ‘weak’ Trump have all collapsed towards undecided.”

Last edited:
I think it was GW Bush that tried to allow us to do just that. He was almost laughed out of Washington for even suggesting such a thing!
I dont mind it existing, but it should be optional

like someone who just wants the easy button.... doesnt wanna think about it, sure let them put money into it, but if I don't want to I shouldn't have to

Important to note that this is day 25 of the the MSM not asking Kamala a question.

She also still has yet to receive a single primary vote. Coup successful!
Yet every time I think about it I get a sinking feeling that she may very well win this election and take the house and senate with her.

Yet every time I think about it I get a sinking feeling that she may very well win this election and take the house and senate with her.

Their strategy is brilliant. If she talks they lose, so don’t talk. Hard to believe that American voters are this stupid.

Important to note that this is day 25 of the the MSM not asking Kamala a question.

She also still has yet to receive a single primary vote. Coup successful!
Same strategy Biden used. Hide in the basement from the reporters.

Pretty cowardly, if you ask me.

Of course it is the same strategy - it works - along with the added excitement she is generating by not remotely being Biden. It will continue to work through the convention at least. I am pretty sure several here predicted exactly this scenario. We will know by the middle of next month if it will last through the election.

Elon Musk invited Kamala for an interview on X.
What are the betting odds that she will accept?.. ..lol

I’d say somewhere between zero, and none… lol…

Of course it is the same strategy - it works - along with the added excitement she is generating by not remotely being Biden. It will continue to work through the convention at least. I am pretty sure several here predicted exactly this scenario. We will know by the middle of next month if it will last through the election.

If Trump does not start defining her now, before her convention it’s going to be too late after the convention, she will have the bump to pull ahead and not look back.

While I doubt I would see the ad buys in Texas, as that’s a given for Trump. He had better start spending in the swing state yesterday.

The only author for which I stood in a lengthy line to have an autobiography signed was named Margaret Thatcher. I also wanted to tell her thank you. I would vote for someone like her in an instant. I should also note, I supported Nikki Haley, and am convinced she would be a far superior campaigner and president than Donald Trump.
Just don't ask a Rhodesian about Thatcher!

She was awesome for the UK and give her a solid 9/10...

As a Rhodesian I'd give her a 5 second head start to outrun 180gn travelling at 2700 fps

Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not a misogynist and I fully agree and accept that women can be every bit as competent or more competent than men. I just believe that any governmental leadership role is a man’s job. I think that the majority of people share that view, perhaps a small majority (at least in the West) but a majority all the same. The majority of people respect a man more and more importantly fear a man more than a woman. That’s just the way it is and the way it has been for thousands of years. Among other things the prescriptive and natural role of men is to be the head of the household, leader, fighter, protector, rescuer and provider. This is not a knock on women and absolutely zero disrespect is meant.

Margaret Thatcher was a great leader. There are obviously exceptions to every rule but the rule remains.

Another hot take I’ll add is that I don’t believe women should have been allowed the right to vote either. For better or worse.

Women shouldn’t be in government leadership roles?
Women shouldn’t have the right to vote?

I’m not quite sure in what century or country you live in, but those are precisely misogynous statements. And I could not disagree stronger with them.

I’ll grant you that on average men have more an innate tendency to lead than women. Not necessarily more competence in it however. Machismo and all that.

I have worked for and currently am reporting to a woman, who is clearly very competent in her leadership role.

Women also bring life to this world, for the most part raise the family and provide a home worth fighting/working for. How could they not have the right to vote?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinTri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well