Politics

Trump did not piss off the auto workers. The media displays the union as being a monolithic block.

the DC union bureaucrats are lobbyists.

The auto union members votes are primarily in the trump column
The same for our company union members. They are solidly behind trump.

Unfortunately the majority of union assessments go to DC. And the DC cabal tries to dictate who to vote for. And it used to work before Trump.

Trump already has the MAGA vote in his back pocket. He needs to work on the centrist crowd, independents, and the undecided.
There should be a Trump campaign manager wise enough to steer Trump in that direction.
Trumps mouth is on autopilot, and sadly, I don't think that will ever change.
If Trump loses this election FAIR & square, that's on him.
Being back on X (Twitter) is something I hope he can use to his benefit, just like 2016. He needs to be smart about using it, and tone down the rhetoric.
He needs to attack the serious issues we are facing, and not just attacking his opponents.
Brent you are finally starting to sound like me!

Good grief man. I can almost hear women wondering out loud if you'd at least allow them to wear shoes while they stood at the stove pregnant and making dinner.
And ask those same women if they'd be willing to register with the selective service in order to be able to vote. Men can opt not to register with selective service, but it comes with a long laundry-list of things for which they're penalized.

We can start with failure to register with selective service carries up to 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine.

And ask those same women if they'd be willing to register with the selective service in order to be able to vote. Men can opt not to register with selective service, but it comes with a long laundry-list of things for which they're penalized.

We can start with failure to register with selective service carries up to 5 years in prison and/or a $250,000 fine.
I was a senior in high school when I turned 18. A week after my birthday I went down and registered. I didn't want to get in trouble with Uncle Sam.

God i hope you are right for once;)

Right for once?? LOL!

Please tell me when I've been wrong about anything I've ever posted here... (And, BTW, disagreeing with me doesn't make me wrong)

Yahh, I'll take a pass on that.

That’s fine. Their voting has been a net negative for the country for at least the last 20-30(?) years. If not much longer.

It seems simplistic to just say that women should indeed get a 100% fair share of the vote. That said, and as you point out, the targeting of women has added an entirely new hurdle to to overcome when it comes to common sense voting. Pressuring women to vote with their often overly empathetic instincts and scaring them into submission has become a favorite and dangerous pass time of the left. It's the same way minority populations are targeted so really we have no choice but to try to overcome it.

If anyone wants to start a conversation or possibly wants to spend the night on the couch, ask the women in your life if they would be okay with women having to sign up for the draft to keep the right to vote. Emphasize that who you vote for can impact your fate.

I know one woman that I like to have voting! My wife, she cancels out her idiot brothers vote.
My wife, mother, both sisters, and all my nieces vote GOP. They don't come anywhere near offsetting the single female vote.

A. register with selective service to vote
B. don't register with selective service, lose the franchise

they all go with option B

I was a senior in high school when I turned 18. A week after my birthday I went down and registered. I didn't want to get in trouble with Uncle Sam.
I received my Selective Service Registration letter when I was an 18 year old PFC active duty in the U.S. Marines. I called them, “Do I have to register sir, I’m active duty in the Marines?” “Yes, you still have to register!” Um, okay, so I registered.

Not real familiar with Musk’s background other than he’s from South Africa (I think?) but can he run for President in the USA eventually?

Not real familiar with Musk’s background other than he’s from South Africa (I think?) but can he run for President in the USA eventually?

No.. he cannot.. you must be a US Citizen by birth....

Thats the same reason Arnold Schwarzenegger was able to be Gov of California, but cannot be President of the US..

Article II​

• Section 1​

• Clause 5 Qualifications
    • No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The ship sailed on a naturalized citizen a long, long time ago.

Some of the women in my extended family cancel my vote 5x over! Sister, a doctor has a little statue of her hero, Dr. Fauci, another has a little statue of both Hillary and Supreme Ct. justice... oh, the lady that died...you know the thing!

Some of the women in my extended family cancel my vote 5x over! Sister, a doctor has a little statue of her hero, Dr. Fauci, another has a little statue of both Hillary and Supreme Ct. justice... oh, the lady that died...you know the thing!
Those are the sort of women who mewl on about equality, but bring up the draft...

They don't want equality, they want privilege. They want what men have, but don't want to pay the price we have to pay to have what we have.

There is gross inequality in the law, and it favors women, not men.

The little troll that was bragging the other day about being fully vaccinated and boosted 6 times and has had Covid 3 times.

Those are the sort of women who mewl on about equality, but bring up the draft...

They don't want equality, they want privilege. They want what men have, but don't want to pay the price we have to pay to have what we have.

There is gross inequality in the law, and it favors women, not men.
While it's a taboo hot button.... He's not wrong.

1000003239.jpg

Agreed. It is hard to understand the American voting mind, it is as if rationality and sense go on holiday for the year. Not just Trump and his shooting off his feet every chance he gets, but the general voter too. You are now down to the two choices, Trump or Harris, Republican or Democrat and yet still some of you Republicans are still looking at secondary or even petty issues, 'losing on principle'!!
Democrats seem far better at this game, they act strategically.
Kevin you absolutely correct on all counts! I have a difficult time seeing how those Republicans you referenced are doing themselves any good.

That makes them sound a lot like Trump doesn't it;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamelMacCu

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?