Politics

The comparison is exactly correct - as is your conclusion.
Makes one wonder...
  • the DNC didn't know
  • the DNC did know and didn't believe anyone would care
  • the DNC did know and this is a setup for???

This will be an interesting week so for our democrat friends. Reflection can be burdensome. If you really want to anger a veteran, point out a stolen valor case to him. Apparently there are a number of instances where the cuddly teddy bear from Minnesota implied, said, or didn't correct his "service" in Iraq or Afghanistan - two places in which he did not serve a day. The MSM is trying to ignore it, but a ground swell of discussion across the web may tip the cart. Should be interesting - at least I hope so. This sorry disingenuous bastard deserves anything coming his way.

It's pretty pathetic for sure, especially if the rumors are true about him knowing about the upcoming deployment, and deciding to retire before he planned to avoid going. This is a good example of why I tell so many Americans who didn't serve to avoid the immediate (and in some ways admirable) position that just because someone wore the uniform it makes them an honorable person.

To be honest though I find his position on children undergoing sex changes more repulsive. He's beyond even a pseudo-libertarian position on the issue, he supports parents losing custody of their kids over this. What's even more sad is how popular that makes him among so many people in this country.

I will push back a little on this. I think the general belief amongst the progressive left is that robust support for lower and working class will lead to a much higher quality of life for the average person. However, this requires that economic activity will continue to grow unabated by such policies, which I think is wrong. In that sense, you are correct.
You do realize that these are the same people that claim that tax cuts only help the rich. The fact that every time there are tax cuts the government takes in a lot more money, the economy gets a boost and there are many more jobs available for the working class. The libs can see this the same as conservative people can, but they keep telling those that fail to succeed (the druggies, the lazy, the criminally inclined, etc.) that it is the fault of the rich.

You do realize that these are the same people that claim that tax cuts only help the rich. The fact that every time there are tax cuts the government takes in a lot more money, the economy gets a boost and there are many more jobs available for the working class. The libs can see this the same as conservative people can, but they keep telling those that fail to succeed (the druggies, the lazy, the criminally inclined, etc.) that it is the fault of the rich.
What would be their intention in doing so if they also thought that it would give them more money to spend on social problems? Also, tax cuts do not always increase government take. More specifically, it is corporate tax cuts that spur the greatest increase in economic growth in such a way as to offset the initial loss from the reduced rate.

He also wears a 1st SFG hat in public fairly routinely. A unit he never served in.

While I never heard that he has claimed to be anything other than an artilleryman.. a cap with a unit crest that you never served in or have a connection to in any way… that’s pushing thing a bit I’d say…

It's an odd move for sure. I know plenty of people from the SF community, worked with them on active duty and in the civilian sector. Unless I had a family member that was in a unit or a very close friend who died or something it's unlikely i would go out wearing a unit crest. A Green Beret Foundation shirt or something? Sure. But not a unit crest. Especially if he had his own unit he could represent. I don't know his story though, maybe he had someone close to him serve there and had some connection.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has a new nickname now that he is soaking up the political spotlight.

The Democrat was announced as Vice President Kamala Harris's running mate this week and has been quickly absorbed by the campaign as a useful political asset.

Yes…this has been going around MN since he put tampons in the boys bathrooms. :ROFLMAO:
He has a lot of nicknames in MN. Have yet to hear a positive one.

What would be their intention in doing so if they also thought that it would give them more money to spend on social problems? Also, tax cuts do not always increase government take. More specifically, it is corporate tax cuts that spur the greatest increase in economic growth in such a way as to offset the initial loss from the reduced rate.

Saul, you seem to be burdened with the paradigm that they mean well. Occam’s razor may be worth considering. What if the simplest solution is that they actually do not mean well? I personally think that they have far different goals than you believe that they have.

Saul, you seem to be burdened with the paradigm that they mean well. Occam’s razor may be worth considering. What if the simplest solution is that they actually do not mean well? I personally think that they have far different goals than you believe that they have.
I think if you were to take the average liberal voter, they would mean well. However, there is a small but highly active segment of the far left that does promote an anti-American ideology, and unfortunately, this all too often manages to spread through social media and into the mainstream discourse. One need not look further than the anti-Israel protests to see this.

Reactions: WAB
I think if you were to take the average liberal voter, they would mean well. However, there is a small but highly active segment of the far left that does promote an anti-American ideology, and unfortunately, this all too often manages to spread through social media and into the mainstream discourse. One need not look further than the anti-Israel protests to see this.

Unfortunately, I believe that they are now controlling the leadership of the Democrat party. I hope that I am wrong, but at least look at the data and consider the possibility.

Unfortunately, I believe that they are now controlling the leadership of the Democrat party. I hope that I am wrong, but at least look at the data and consider the possibility.
Well we did just send that dreadful Cori Bush packing, so at least there is hope.

Their intention is to keep those people dependant, not to.improve their lives. As far as I can tell from my reading tax cuts have always spured the economy. This includes income tax cuts and goes back as far as FDR. The point now is control and power. Why do you think those in power now have refused to take any meaningful steps to close the border and their stated desire to have non citizens vote? The truth is fairly obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available