Politics

IMG_3020.jpeg

Dear former president Trump, would you please, for the love of god and all things holy, stick to the failed policies of that idiot Kamala and shove the name calling into a back corner so that you stand at least a smidgine of a chance of gaining more support and quit running voters off? Can you try that please, yer not helping things” thanks

If you tracked Trumps polling, it generally went up during the period he was under a gag order....
Perhaps that is the best thing to wish for, another gag order.

Foreign Malign Influence Center
A REAL office under the Director of National Intelligence.

their mission....from the US website

"FMIC is led and staffed by a diverse team of professionals from across the IC focused on mitigating threats to democracy and US national interests from foreign malign influence."

In other words, a censorship office. For those of you without brains enough to evaluate news for yourself, these "diverse" folks will do your thinking for you.

Some of their past accomplishments: (paraphrasing) Hunter's laptop was Russian Misinformation. The Wuhan Lab had nothing to do with Covid-19, well, you get the idea.

They should be able to help Kamala deflect, twist, and reinvent her storied past. Call if misinfo.

Did you know that your tax dollars were supporting this? Stay informed........FWB

Jack Keane is “The Man”

very reasonable and reserved normally. He talked about our projected weakness since the Afghanistan withdrawal and the Russia attack on Ukraine. Putin saw weakness and moved.

Iran sees weakness and ramped up the aggression.

We are in a vulnerable state. Partially due to the Covid vaccine mandate. Members seeing others forced from the military without an honorable discharge. and this regime wonders why recruitment is a disaster.

At least we still have submarine offensive capabilities. We need to quickly ramp up the Spaceforce and CyberForce. Not for regime change and democratization of the globe. But for our defense.

Trying to Democratize the globe has not been successful. But let’s have a huge club for defense of the U.S. and our allies

Dear former president Trump, would you please, for the love of god and all things holy, stick to the failed policies of that idiot Kamala and shove the name calling into a back corner so that you stand at least a smidgine of a chance of gaining more support and quit running voters off? Can you try that please, yer not helping things” thanks
My preference for the next POTUS is abundantly clear. I do very much agree with this post. I also understand my candidate-of-choice. He is brash, doesn’t stay to talking points, and has no issue with mocking his rivals. To a degree, I remember my grandfathers doing the same thing. I may be young, but I do remember the generation born in the 20s and 30s. They had a specific demeanor that the U.S. could use again.

With that said, you are absolutely correct. Trump should hit his political opponents based on their merit and sheer lack of professional competency. Cheap remarks will just give fuel to a corrupt media to use against him.

Jack Keane is “The Man”

very reasonable and reserved normally. He talked about our projected weakness since the Afghanistan withdrawal and the Russia attack on Ukraine. Putin saw weakness and moved.

Iran sees weakness and ramped up the aggression.
This is 100% accurate. My only issue is that a segment of the media will memory-hole the Afghanistan withdraw. Americans have an incredibly short attention span.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zaimuryacig

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available