Politics

The biggest issue in this election, is the MSM will spend the next 3 months gaslighting the public.
They will try and portray Harris as the new moderate Democrat party savior, and cover up the fact that she's a radical lunatic, with radical ideologies & policies.
Democrat constituents will believe it as gospel.

I am not interested in Olympics after how they started this year in Paris. Add to that Eurosong chosen winner, this year. all woke.
I missed the start and really this is the only story I cared about in this Olympics. Torri Huske is the niece of good friends whose wedding I was in. I was her uncle's sponsor in the RCIA program as well.

After missing the medal podium by 1/100th of a second in 2020, she came back to win gold in the 100m butterfly.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/28/g-s1-13988/torri-huske-gretchen-walsh-womens-100m-butterfly

Elections have consequences. If these people hold the senate, gain the house, win the presidency. appoint Supreme Court justices and have them show up and sit next to legally appointed justices. What is the real mechanism to physically remove them?

Who are the mediators. If they control the full house, Presidency, the media, the DOJ. How do you stop them from placing additional USSC justices. Who is left to stop it.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said over the weekend that Vice President Kamala Harris, if she becomes the next president of the United States, will making sure that the millions of illegal aliens that have flooded into the U.S. under President Joe Biden become U.S. citizens.

President Joe Biden called for term limits for Supreme Court justices on Monday after weeks of attacking previous court decisions on presidential immunity and abortion.

In an op-ed in the Washington Post, Biden revealed three major changes he wants done at the high court as he finishes his presidency. These changes include term limits for justices, a new ethics code for justices, and an amendment cracking down on presidential immunity.
Pure political theater. He, are whoever wrote it, knows it as well.

Elections have consequences. If these people hold the senate, gain the house, win the presidency. appoint Supreme Court justices and have them show up and sit next to legally appointed justices. What is the real mechanism to physically remove them?

Who are the mediators. If they control the full house, Presidency, the media, the DOJ. How do you stop them from placing additional USSC justices. Who is left to stop it.

Well, they would be legally appointed, that being said the GOP, next time in power, would expand the SCOTUS more to balance it out and we'd eventually have a SCOTUS size of the House. I think McConnell even warned them of that. And you said it, "Elections have consequences" don't want them to do stuff you don't like, then win elections don't put out candidates that poll even with someone like Kamala. Expanding the court etc. is not illegal.

n an op-ed in the Washington Post, Biden revealed three major changes he wants done at the high court as he finishes his presidency. These changes include term limits for justices, a new ethics code for justices, and an amendment cracking down on presidential immunity.
Term limits would require an amendment and so would the "cracking down on POTUS immunity". The ethics code would require a law to be passed and he doesn't have the votes.

It is just a Kabuki theater to fire up the base.

I agree it’s not legal, but if they held the full house, the presidency, the DOJ and the media who’s going to stop it.

Certainly not the citizens

I agree it’s not legal, but if they held the full house, the presidency, the DOJ and the media who’s going to stop it.

At what point would the right take up arms on a wide scale against a perceived tyrannical government?

I contend it would never happen.

‘Good times make soft men.’ :cool:

If we could put half the effort into winning elections with electable candidates in the real world that the keyboard patriots do in the virtual world blustering about revolution, it would be infinitely more effective.

We are in real danger of again being overwhelmed in swing states by the plain hard work of the democrat ground game. I have yet to see any evidence of a counter strategy other than TV ads by the RNC.

Last edited:
If we could put half the effort into winning elections with electable candidates in the real world that the keyboard patriots do in the virtual world blustering about revolution, it would be infinitely more effective.

We are in real danger of again being overwhelmed in swing states by the plain hard work of the democrat ground game. I have yet to see any evidence of a counter strategy other than TV ads by the RNC.
Not blustering. Simply observing and commenting. I count myself amongst those living a cushy life and not wanting to rock the boat. I enjoy my nice house and vacations and safaris and visiting with kids and grandkids. The good life. Creating soft men.

As Kristofferson wrote it, “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose”

Well, most of us still have a lot to lose. :cool:

Please look up Scott Presler, he has flipped Buck County in PA to where there are more Republicans registered than Democrats. He is a big reason for Nevada trending the way it is. He has a very effective ground game and is targeting key counties in key states.

Please look up Scott Presler, he has flipped Buck County in PA to where there are more Republicans registered than Democrats. He is a big reason for Nevada trending the way it is. He has a very effective ground game and is targeting key counties in key states.
Charlie Kirk is another who is working very hard. If we had party leadership as committed, we would be in a far better place.

What Joe Biden is doing is Very Very dangerous to our republic. The President saying that the Supreme Court is not legitimate is another serious erosion to confidence in our system.

We already have a majority that do not trust Congress or the executive.

What Knuckle head Biden most likely doesn’t even know is that most of the liberal social justice court decisions were made by justices on the bench nearly 20 years.

IMG_5209.jpeg

I assume you mean the Constitutional changes? Not even the Democrats could do it illegally, it would be a bridge too far.

It is not the same as not enforcing immigration laws etc..

Red Leg said:

Exactly, Democrats have ground game, the only ground game I see from the GOP is laying the foundation for cheating accusations when they lose.

GOP candidate should have double digit leads over Harris at swing States, but we have Trump as a candidate, so it is an uphill battle.

I have a question, and please forgive my little bit of sarcasm.

Some of you here seem to have a lot of great ideas, and those on here seem to know more than those who are advising or running this campaign and even our party. Is there a way some of you guys who are well versed and know a thing or two about politics to notify these advisors and give them your $0.02 cents worth of opinion? Instead of spending all this energy on here and arguing over the same thing over and over, and saying that we should do this, or they should do that, why not tell them. They are supposed to be representing us, so why say something. Otherwise, we are just blowing hot air and not going anywhere. My $0.02 cents worth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyattcm95

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.