Politics

The biggest issue in this election, is the MSM will spend the next 3 months gaslighting the public.
They will try and portray Harris as the new moderate Democrat party savior, and cover up the fact that she's a radical lunatic, with radical ideologies & policies.
Democrat constituents will believe it as gospel.

I am not interested in Olympics after how they started this year in Paris. Add to that Eurosong chosen winner, this year. all woke.
I missed the start and really this is the only story I cared about in this Olympics. Torri Huske is the niece of good friends whose wedding I was in. I was her uncle's sponsor in the RCIA program as well.

After missing the medal podium by 1/100th of a second in 2020, she came back to win gold in the 100m butterfly.

https://www.npr.org/2024/07/28/g-s1-13988/torri-huske-gretchen-walsh-womens-100m-butterfly

Elections have consequences. If these people hold the senate, gain the house, win the presidency. appoint Supreme Court justices and have them show up and sit next to legally appointed justices. What is the real mechanism to physically remove them?

Who are the mediators. If they control the full house, Presidency, the media, the DOJ. How do you stop them from placing additional USSC justices. Who is left to stop it.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said over the weekend that Vice President Kamala Harris, if she becomes the next president of the United States, will making sure that the millions of illegal aliens that have flooded into the U.S. under President Joe Biden become U.S. citizens.

President Joe Biden called for term limits for Supreme Court justices on Monday after weeks of attacking previous court decisions on presidential immunity and abortion.

In an op-ed in the Washington Post, Biden revealed three major changes he wants done at the high court as he finishes his presidency. These changes include term limits for justices, a new ethics code for justices, and an amendment cracking down on presidential immunity.
Pure political theater. He, are whoever wrote it, knows it as well.

Elections have consequences. If these people hold the senate, gain the house, win the presidency. appoint Supreme Court justices and have them show up and sit next to legally appointed justices. What is the real mechanism to physically remove them?

Who are the mediators. If they control the full house, Presidency, the media, the DOJ. How do you stop them from placing additional USSC justices. Who is left to stop it.

Well, they would be legally appointed, that being said the GOP, next time in power, would expand the SCOTUS more to balance it out and we'd eventually have a SCOTUS size of the House. I think McConnell even warned them of that. And you said it, "Elections have consequences" don't want them to do stuff you don't like, then win elections don't put out candidates that poll even with someone like Kamala. Expanding the court etc. is not illegal.

n an op-ed in the Washington Post, Biden revealed three major changes he wants done at the high court as he finishes his presidency. These changes include term limits for justices, a new ethics code for justices, and an amendment cracking down on presidential immunity.
Term limits would require an amendment and so would the "cracking down on POTUS immunity". The ethics code would require a law to be passed and he doesn't have the votes.

It is just a Kabuki theater to fire up the base.

I agree it’s not legal, but if they held the full house, the presidency, the DOJ and the media who’s going to stop it.

Certainly not the citizens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jennifer10

Latest profile posts

booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.