Politics

What’s the odds of Barack Hussain Obama being the Harris pick for VP

According to the 22nd Amendment, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person [who has served more than half a term] shall be elected to the office of the president more than once.”

Doesn’t say anything about VP or assuming the office. But they can’t be elected into office.

Oh good Lord. You would think you were contemplating dealing with a covid infected face towel. Reddit, which is a forum by the way, is made up of a large number of different communities or stovepipes. Quite a few are political or cultural in nature which do not interest me. On the other hand, there are several that are specifically related to the Ukraine War, or current armed conflicts in general. They are the closest thing to first person testimony that we can get in real time from those engagements. It does not take much effort, even for those with no military experience, to separate the propaganda from information.
I do realize that. I was strictly referring to Reddit itself. As a rule I really don’t like to or want to expand my internet presence and the time I spend on it, got enough actual living to do. I get the general picture and am for the most part satisfied with the information I get from various sources and the posts you and others provide here on AH. I admittedly am fascinated by the warfare aspect of the Reddit posts however (despite the horrific nature of some of it).

According to the 22nd Amendment, “No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person [who has served more than half a term] shall be elected to the office of the president more than once.”

Doesn’t say anything about VP or assuming the office. But they can’t be elected into office.
I have to wonder if he isn't most content to be pulling the strings from behind the curtain. His goal to "fundamentally change America" has made more progress under Joe than himself.

Zero.

Ain't happening. The language and intent of the 22nd are unambiguous.

I don’t think they would do that either. BUT Obama does not think she can win. And he doesn’t think she should be President
Might be an interesting Democrat Convention yet if that is correct.

I'm still really concerned about how many ways there are to cheat....

Just do some basic research on how our certain entities have been “influencing” elections all over the world for decades.

And you will see how it’s happening. Bots do a lot of the daily basic grunt, ground work now. Appearing to come from our enemies. And I guess technically they could be seen as our enemy

But I’m sure you can imagine what capabilities certain groups have.

Venezuela is having their elections today. I wonder if Maduro opposition has a chance with such a corrupt dictatorship. My wife is hopeful; she still has a lot of family living there. I, on the other hand am not too optimistic of the outcome. :cry:

"It's not who votes it's who counts the Votes" Joe Stalin
I'm very cynical after 2020 election

It is impossible for me to think what "might" happen to twist the Constitution without looking to see how Liberia has ALREADY twisted it!! They have our constitution, too...

interesting

google and copilot give similar responses

1722214697437.png

1722215404575.png

so last updated in 2021, except...not really

1722215434763.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielleJe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.