Politics

I spent 3 days studying the conflict in the Middle East, and the history of the area. It is incredibly complex, and I certainly didn't master it. The only real progress on peace that I could document was accomplished by Pres Trump (and a little by Clinton). It was imperfect, but a REAL start. Israel stands between us and an Arab world that often hates us. ( but loves our money.) How anyone in Congress could snub Israel and side with those that murdered over 1200 peaceful young people is beyond comprehension. And we used to be "the good guys"........FWB
Middle East issues can’t be studied and understood in a lifetime let alone 3 days!
Also Israel doesn’t stand between us and Arab World (they stand for themselves)and they also love our money and our politicians love their ultra wealthy Jewish donors.
I have a lot of friends in Israel and most of them resent Netenyahu including some here. He might go to jail with corruption charges after all said and done.

Middle East issues can’t be studied and understood in a lifetime let alone 3 days!
Also Israel doesn’t stand between us and Arab World (they stand for themselves)and they also love our money and our politicians love their ultra wealthy Jewish donors.
I have a lot of friends in Israel and most of them resent Netenyahu including some here. He might go to jail with corruption charges after all said and done.
So don’t support Israel then?

I'm curious how the dems get around their ballot deadlines with the convention being so late.

If nothing else, polls are quite telling of the fickleness of the mob and how that correlates to what many of us have all alleged about low information voters...

The latest Times/Sienna poll shows Harris narrowing the gap with Trump -1 point.... Last week Trump led Brandon by as much 9 points in the collective average. The introduction of anybody but Brandon would have most assuredly created a bump for the democrats, but an +8-point jump with Harris as the presumptive nominee is shocking even to me...

Harris is the exact same candidate who was so unpopular and so unlikeable among her fellow democrats that she couldn't muster 2% of the primary voters. This is the same Harris that consistently held a lower approval rating than Brandon for the last 3.5 years... Also, the same Harris that has added absolutely zero accomplishments to her record over the last 3.5 years, unless you count her support of a deliberate agenda to destroy democracy as an accomplishment...

She is, by far, a much more incompetent and potentially dangerous candidate than Brandon ever was even since he has lost his marbles... She had a 38% approval rating the day before Brandon withdrew from the race for God's sake...! The fact that she is currently polling so high is a sad testimony to the profound ignorance of our current electorate, and precisely why I have little confidence in a favorable outcome in this next election...

@Doubleplay I don't think that time spent studying a complex situation is wasted. (But, then, improving one's knowledge base is not of interest to everyone.) I think Netanyahu puts Israel first. Several on this site believe that alone is evil. But I would like to hear what you think he should have done after the Oct Hamas attacks. And are there other reasons besides the Gaza war that makes you dislike him? .......FWB

I just saw this anti-Harris ad linking her to Bob Casey I just hope the Trump campaign jumps on it instead of pushing ad hominem attacks.

Scary!

Dems don't worry about deadlines.....or laws.
1721937704484.png

If nothing else, polls are quite telling of the fickleness of the mob and how that correlates to what many of us have all alleged about low information voters...

The latest Times/Sienna poll shows Harris narrowing the gap with Trump -1 point.... Last week Trump led Brandon by as much 9 points in the collective average. The introduction of anybody but Brandon would have most assuredly created a bump for the democrats, but an +8-point jump with Harris as the presumptive nominee is shocking even to me...

Harris is the exact same candidate who was so unpopular and so unlikeable among her fellow democrats that she couldn't muster 2% of the primary voters. This is the same Harris that consistently held a lower approval rating than Brandon for the last 3.5 years... Also, the same Harris that has added absolutely zero accomplishments to her record over the last 3.5 years, unless you count her support of a deliberate agenda to destroy democracy as an accomplishment...

She is, by far, a much more incompetent and potentially dangerous candidate than Brandon ever was even since he has lost his marbles... She had a 38% approval rating the day before Brandon withdrew from the race for God's sake...! The fact that she is currently polling so high is a sad testimony to the profound ignorance of our current electorate, and precisely why I have little confidence in a favorable outcome in this next election...
Never underestimate large group's of stupid voters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LatoshaTri