Politics

She is on a crusade to take your black guns folks..

Here we go again. Gun sales will explode.
Manufacturers are loving this.

Remember when Roger Stone was arrested? You know, the 6 foot 6 former Seal, age 35, armed to the teeth and vowing to go down fighting? It took 29 FBI agents in a pre-dawn attack to batter down his door, rough him up and cuff him. They needed the assault rifles, pistols, and even hand grenades. They had all the firepower that the dems......the party of love and inclusion....could muster. Actually, it was a different Roger Stone. A 67 year old who didn't have a valid passport, never owned a gun, and had a deaf wife and two poodles. Why not just call him up and say come down to the station? Anyway, today....yes today, the Inspector General of the DOJ cleared Pres Trump of any wrong doing in lightening Mr Stone's sentence. Where is the Inspector General's office, you ask? In the DOJ. Who investigates abuses by the DOJ? Their own Inspector General. Not a system likely to find fault I think. (He's supposedly independent) Now for crack head Hunter Biden, a felon, illegally possessing a firearm and fueled by cocaine.......well, he was politely ASKED to come down to the station. THIS is the kind of justice we will receive if Kamala is elected President. One justice system for the libs, and another for the rest of us. We should all fear that. Election fraud does not mean ONLY at the counting booth.......the DOJ and FBI both colluded to defeat Trump (in fact Director Wray of the FBI admitted to more than 40 "misteps") I fear they will gear up and subvert again, since there was no accountability last time. This is the broader definition of "Election Fraud" that undeniable.......now the dems have put forth Harris, despite no one having voted for her in the Primaries. More fraud? A coup?....demand a fair election this time.......FWB

After reading the comments about the upcoming election I came to the conclusion that if Democrats win it’ll be a cheat but if Republicans win it’ll be square

Doubleplay, are you saying the full force of the Obama administration and agencies did not collude to first set up then take down the Trump administration? Before he took office.

It’s on record that they planted people into his election inner circle, illegally spied, planted illegal evidence.

Our FBI and DOJ did that. If that isn’t election interference than I guess we have different levels of tolerance for government overreach and malfeasance.

As for the Harris Trump debates. Lara Trump should demand they choose the moderator. Biden got CNN so Trump should get Fox this go around.

We all know Biden had the questions a week before the debate and was fine as long as it didn’t get off of those questions too far

Jake Tapper actually seemed pretty fair because by then ( before the debate) the word was out that Biden had to go. Obama gave the word that Jake could act unbiased.

So Trump should get Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson. They are about as unbiased as Jake Tapper.

An honest debate would just expose Kamala.

First question, Palestinian protesters, burning flags and protesting the capital. Spray painting monuments hoisting the Palestine flag. A true insurrection. hoisting a terrorist state flag in DC.
Kamala Do you support Israel or Palestinians/ Hamas

2nd. why haven’t Palestine leaders denounced Hamas

3rd. Do you still support banning fossil fuels, and fracking? Then forcing citizens to buy electric cars.

4th. Do you remember saying you would never take the Trump vaccine. Then forcing thousands of people out of their jobs because they wouldn’t get the vaccine. Military, police, doctors and nurses, fireman.

5th. Do you now regret keeping small businesses closed and financially breaking them

6th. Do you think it’s OK to hide that the president was incapacitated most of the time from the electorate?

7th do you support making cash illegal and moving to digital currency?

The Dems won't have a pandemic to help them bamboozle their low IQ voters this time

What concerns me is that they may not need another crisis to exploit the system. What they learned during the Pandemic can be easily repeated... As far as I am aware, the modified early voting, absentee, and ballot harvesting rules have not been removed in the swing states where it actually matters. Furthermore, 90% of all media is still willing and able to disseminate the dems propaganda for them. Unfortunately, these dominant media sources are the only source of information that the low information voters have...

I am also extremely concerned that the RNC has done precious little to address any of these issues since 2020... They have made leadership changes who acknowledge the problems, but I have yet to hear any tangible, pre-emptive efforts that they have taken to address the issues that cost them the election last time. As we have already learned, putting more poll watchers in place or demanding accountability afterwards is meaningless...

After reading the comments about the upcoming election I came to the conclusion that if Democrats win it’ll be a cheat but if Republicans win it’ll be square

Even though your comment is meant to be facetious, sadly, you are likely correct... It's no secret that the dems have blatantly demonstrated that they are willing and able to do whatever is necessary to generate votes... In 2020, the Republicans were oblivious to the extent that they were willing to go... They naively believed that their messaging and Trump's record was enough to beat a very poor candidate in Brandon...

If the republicans do win in 2024, it will be a result of overwhelming republican and independent turnout for them, and nothing more... They have to produce the absolute best hand regardless of how many cards the dems pull from their sleeves... A tough task for sure...

What concerns me is that they may not need another crisis to exploit the system. What they learned during the Pandemic can be easily repeated... As far as I am aware, the modified early voting, absentee, and ballot harvesting rules have not been removed in the swing states where it actually matters. Furthermore, 90% of all media is still willing and able to disseminate the dems propaganda for them. Unfortunately, these dominant media sources are the only source of information that the low information voters have...

I am also extremely concerned that the RNC has done precious little to address any of these issues since 2020... They have made leadership changes who acknowledge the problems, but I have yet to hear any tangible, pre-emptive efforts that they have taken to address the issues that cost them the election last time. As we have already learned, putting more poll watchers in place or demanding accountability afterwards is meaningless...

Even though your comment is meant to be facetious, sadly, you are likely correct... It's no secret that the dems have blatantly demonstrated that they are willing and able to do whatever is necessary to generate votes... In 2020, the Republicans were oblivious to the extent that they were willing to go... They naively believed that their messaging and Trump's record was enough to beat a very poor candidate in Brandon...

If the republicans do win in 2024, it will be a result of overwhelming republican and independent turnout for them, and nothing more... They have to produce the absolute best hand regardless of how many cards the dems pull from their sleeves... A tough task for sure...
On this we largely agree. The 2005 bipartisan commission led by Jimmy Carter and James Baker found “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.” If you check the usual fact checking sites, they will argue that checks have been put in place to lessen the chances of fraud in mail-in balloting. That was largely true up until the pandemic where early voting mechanisms used by the various states were largely secure. In the 2018 election, almost half the electorate voted by absentee balloting in 19 different states with no meaningful concerns.

However, there is an enormous difference between mail-in and mail-out balloting which occurred as a result of the pandemic. Even setting aside the potential for fraud, this system greatly favors the democrat voting organization model with its robust on the ground community organizations in major cities with large minority populations. No doubt some balloting irregularities occurred, but they weren't really necessary. For those of you who remember "Charlie Wilson's War," there is the scene where Tom Hanks describes driving minority voters to the polling places to vote against his opponent. That was perfectly legal. In 2020 it was far easier to gather ballots and drive them to a ballot box. In several states, that too was perfectly legal.

This also worked in the favor of democrat Urban independents and what I would describe as less motivated democrats. The ballot arriving in the mail was easy to fill out and post. Civic duty with an envelope requires far less commitment than making the time to drive to a polling place. In those cases a simple telephone call from the grassroots organization would be enough to insure that many ballots were posted. The final statistics indicate that fully 71% of whites voted in the election of 2020. Only 58% of non-whites did and the gap between non-whites and whites was actually larger in 2020 than 2016.

I have no doubt that were instances where ballot collectors insured that the ballot was "correctly" marked before dropping it in a box. But at a macro level, I doubt such fraud had any real effect on the election. On the other hand, the effect of being able to legally harvest those votes, directly or indirectly, would have had an enormous effect on total voter turnout.

As the voter turnout percentages would seem to indicate, Trump lost the election among suburban whites as much as anywhere. I am concerned that I have seen little evidence that the republican party has done much of anything to close the on the ground organization gap that existed in 2020.

It’s shocking that we have a candidate for president that is snubbing Israel. Supports Palestine, therefore backs Hamas. therefore backs Iran.

We had thousands of protesters at the capital yesterday hoisting a terrorist flag burning our flag saying death to America. Hamas is coming à la Akbar.

Hamas still holds five American citizens. three bodies have been returned. This is shocking that there is any equivalence between Israel and Palestine.

Hamas mutilated, raped and abducted women and babies. And this is who our president and vice president choose to side with. this is their future for America.

I will be paying close attention to how Harris proceeds.

She already did, she showed who she stands with, by not being present for Netanyahu's speech. :unsure:

Last edited:
It is being said that Harris is framing her campaign around healthcare, gun control, and abortion. Logically, this will allow her to voice support for the parts of the Biden agenda with which she agrees and quietly avoid issues that would be divisive to the base. Personally, I would like to see foreign policy and the border in place of healthcare and gun control, but Democrats often confuse activist fervor with actual voter concern.

It’s shocking that we have a candidate for president that is snubbing Israel. Supports Palestine, therefore backs Hamas. therefore backs Iran.

We had thousands of protesters at the capital yesterday hoisting a terrorist flag burning our flag saying death to America. Hamas is coming à la Akbar.

Hamas still holds five American citizens. three bodies have been returned. This is shocking that there is any equivalence between Israel and Palestine.

Hamas mutilated, raped and abducted women and babies. And this is who our president and vice president choose to side with. this is their future for America.
They burned our flag on American soil because they don't think ANYTHING will happen to stop them--not legally, not politically, and perhaps most importantly from their point of view, nothing from the citizenry to fear! I predict they will pull as much crap here as they want, even terrorist activity with most people cowering from them vs. apposing them. They will particularly feel safe doing it in places like Dearbornistan. What's next, Sharia run enclaves? If there are going to be "massive deportations" let it start with THEM, NOT hispanics!!!

T

The RNC and republican politicians have been sitting on their hands for years, while the democrats keep finding ways to cheat
One of the very reasons we need an overhaul of the entire election process, and implement federal voter I.D

My
Doubleplay, are you saying the full force of the Obama administration and agencies did not collude to first set up then take down the Trump administration? Before he took office.

It’s on record that they planted people into his election inner circle, illegally spied, planted illegal evidence.

Our FBI and DOJ did that. If that isn’t election interference than I guess we have different levels of tolerance for government overreach and malfeasance.
My comment was meant to be a joke.
However when the participation rates are in the 60 % on a good day this argument is meaningless because our elections are stolen by people who are not voting.
We have the lowest rates in the World because a lot of people don’t think anything will change in the big picture.

I spent 3 days studying the conflict in the Middle East, and the history of the area. It is incredibly complex, and I certainly didn't master it. The only real progress on peace that I could document was accomplished by Pres Trump (and a little by Clinton). It was imperfect, but a REAL start. Israel stands between us and an Arab world that often hates us. ( but loves our money.) How anyone in Congress could snub Israel and side with those that murdered over 1200 peaceful young people is beyond comprehension. And we used to be "the good guys"........FWB

My

My comment was meant to be a joke.
However when the participation rates are in the 60 % on a good day this argument is meaningless because our elections are stolen by people who are not voting.
We have the lowest rates in the World because a lot of people don’t think anything will change in the big picture.
Part of the reason Biden won in 2020 was not due to ”cheating” but due to enabling more of their voters actually vote with Mail-in votes etc., on the other side of the coin you have GOP telling their voters to stay home as “their votes would’t count in a rigged election” as evidenced in Georgia Senate runoffs.

You can’t have it both ways. Pushing rigged election dialogue, even now in 2024, and then expecting people to go out and vote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BusterKrus

Latest posts