Politics

IMG_2729.jpeg

Where is the left condemning the destruction of monuments or burning of the flag. Oh, I forgot it is their constitutional rights. A lot of sarcasm here. :mad: :mad:

The anti Trumpers would rather blame Trump as a bad candidate,even though he received more votes as a sitting president, then any President in history.

Yet, he still lost 306 to 232 to a guy that hardly left his basement. He does have his participation prize of getting most votes as a sitting President though. :ROFLMAO:

Bottom line is those wanting to abolish the 2A need to read the entirety of the 2A.

IMO That second part of the 2A is what our government wants abolished most. However, to abolish the second part; the government must first abolish the citizens right to own and use weapons to defend themselves against '...{a} tyrannical government.'

I am still looking for that 2. part of 2A that has been ratified by all the States and included in the Constitution. Google did not seem to find it. Can you provide a link?

What I paraphrased is from the actual Constitution.

I really do need to find and post the title of that "book", and several pages of it on here. It is more of an essay paper with all the footnotes, references, locations of quoted documents, quoted journals, quoted authors/ researchers, historical public records, etc.

Perhaps you're thinking of Federalist #46: https://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/fed46.asp

Relevant section is the 2nd to last paragraph
Extravagant as the supposition is, let it however be made. Let a regular army, fully equal to the resources of the country, be formed; and let it be entirely at the devotion of the federal government; still it would not be going too far to say, that the State governments, with the people on their side, would be able to repel the danger. The highest number to which, according to the best computation, a standing army can be carried in any country, does not exceed one hundredth part of the whole number of souls; or one twenty-fifth part of the number able to bear arms. This proportion would not yield, in the United States, an army of more than twenty-five or thirty thousand men. To these would be opposed a militia amounting to near half a million of citizens with arms in their hands, officered by men chosen from among themselves, fighting for their common liberties, and united and conducted by governments possessing their affections and confidence. It may well be doubted, whether a militia thus circumstanced could ever be conquered by such a proportion of regular troops. Those who are best acquainted with the last successful resistance of this country against the British arms, will be most inclined to deny the possibility of it. Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.

Is this a routine event or is the Russia China alliance testing the waters while the US leadership is at it's lowest ever point.

FoX News:

Fighter jets scrambled to intercept Russian, Chinese bombers ahead of Biden speech​

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) has scrambled fighter jets to intercept two pairs of Russian and Chinese bombers ahead of President Biden's highly anticipated Oval Office address.
Less than an hour before Biden is expected to hit the airwaves, Fox News correspondent Lucas Tomlinson posted on X about the deployment.
"Ahead of Biden’s Oval Office address, NORAD says it scrambled fighter jets to intercept two Russian Tu-95 'Bear' bombers and two Chinese H-6 bombers off the coast of Alaska."
NORAD said in its own post that it "detected, tracked, and intercepted two Russian TU-95 and two PRC H-6 military aircraft operating in the Alaska Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) on July 24, 2024."
"NORAD fighter jets from the United States and Canada conducted the intercept."

I am still looking for that 2. part of 2A that has been ratified by all the States and included in the Constitution. Google did not seem to find it. Can you provide a link?

I too did a quick Google search and found only The Right to Keep and Bear Arms...shall not be Infringed.

Other searhes just took me to Amendments that listed sections and subsections.

I couldn't pull up a ledgeable copy of the complete Constitution.

I'll do a deeper search in a few minutes. And report my findings.

Is this a routine event or is the Russia China alliance testing the waters while the US leadership is at it's lowest ever point.

FoX News:

Fighter jets scrambled to intercept Russian, Chinese bombers ahead of Biden speech​

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) has scrambled fighter jets to intercept two pairs of Russian and Chinese bombers ahead of President Biden's highly anticipated Oval Office address.
Less than an hour before Biden is expected to hit the airwaves, Fox News correspondent Lucas Tomlinson posted on X about the deployment.
"Ahead of Biden’s Oval Office address, NORAD says it scrambled fighter jets to intercept two Russian Tu-95 'Bear' bombers and two Chinese H-6 bombers off the coast of Alaska."
NORAD said in its own post that it "detected, tracked, and intercepted two Russian TU-95 and two PRC H-6 military aircraft operating in the Alaska Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) on July 24, 2024."
Blow a couple of those planes out of the sky, and put the Commies on notice.

I too did a quick Google search and found only The Right to Keep and Bear Arms...shall not be Infringed.

Other searhes just took me to Amendments that listed sections and subsections.

I couldn't pull up a ledgeable copy of the complete Constitution.

I'll do a deeper search in a few minutes. And report my findings.

The constitution and its amendments is a free publication. We should all have one on our desk. I keep multiple copies so that I can hand them to folks that don’t have one.

To say that I am extremely dissapointed at the lack of media coverage and condemnation of the antisemitic protests in DC today is an understatement.
It’s fine to be disappointed, but it doesn’t mean much if you don’t act on it in the polling booth.

The DNC isn’t going to take note until registered Democrats put their foot down.

It’s fine to be disappointed, but it doesn’t mean much if you don’t act on it in the polling booth.

The DNC isn’t going to take note until registered Democrats put their foot down.
Too bad the MSNBC hosts are not on the ballot.

FoX News:

This happens frequently. Doubtful the President’s speech had anything to do with it.

To say that I am extremely dissapointed at the lack of media coverage and condemnation of the antisemitic protests in DC today is an understatement.
Modern mainstream media is the equivalent of the Nazi party. You can expect no better behavior from them and it’s sad to see but they’re the same scum that blame the Jewish state and people for all their problems. Disgusting.

Saul,

I agree, this is beyond disappointing, it is infuriating. We have to stand against this. I strongly urge you to take a look at the democrat’s platform and policies. I cannot understand how anyone of Jewish lineage could possibly align with them.

All thinking people of integrity need to stand with Israel.

Bill

Saul,

I agree, this is beyond disappointing, it is infuriating. We have to stand against this. I strongly urge you to take a look at the democrat’s platform and policies. I cannot understand how anyone of Jewish lineage could possibly align with them.

All thinking people of integrity need to stand with Israel.

Bill
I will be paying close attention to how Harris proceeds.

She is on a crusade to take your black guns folks..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
animalwised