Politics

Anyone else seen proof of life of Biden?

Kinda weird to issue a statement of resignation of the race but do it in writing..... On twitter.... Then vanish.

Is he dead? Is this weekend at Bernie's?

Reactions: CJW
Anyone else seen proof of life of Biden?

Kinda weird to issue a statement of resignation of the race but do it in writing..... On twitter.... Then vanish.

Is he dead? Is this weekend at Bernie's?
Bunker boy has probably gotten so bad, they simply don't want to put him behind a microphone.

Bunker boy has probably gotten so bad, they simply don't want to put him behind a microphone.

I don't usually tend toward the devious secret squirrel stuff but he's an American president and it's fishy that he's vanished.

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark

She has always struggled with topic details. She is known to be lazy and won’t learn the minutiae of a boring subject.
She can read well. So if allowed to do all of her events on teleprompter she will be ok.

If someone gets her off teleprompter and asks semi detailed questions. She is in trouble.

They will keep her scripted and away from having to speak off the cuff.

NPR was interviewing the head of the congressional progressive caucus. She seems to think that Harris will be hammering on housing, childcare, and Medicare in addition to shifting the democrats position on Israel to be more pro Palestine.

If true, this isn’t going to be the border security, anti crime approach that @Saul was hoping for.
Unfortunately you are probably right.

I don't usually tend toward the devious secret squirrel stuff but he's an American president and it's fishy that he's vanished.

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark

Why insult Denmark?
It's not Denmark. It's pronounced Del-a-ware.:cool:

Unfortunately you are probably right.
Of course, this woman may have been publicly expressing what she wants the Harris agenda to be. We have to wait for Harris to lay out her own platform officially.

I expect it will be largely the same as Biden’s with a few changes meant to reinvigorate the voters a bit.

I’ve been hearing the phrase, “prosecute the case against Trump,” quite a bit. So they don’t seem to be shifting much from running an anti-Trump campaign over a pro-anything one. I think that shows a weakness in their campaign and that they don’t feel they have enough positive progress from the last term to run on.

As I have said, she’s a pseudo incumbent which I think has secured her nomination but may still hurt her in the general election.

I'm hopefully looking forward to Hillary Clinton V2.0.

Contrast hers to Trumps agenda.

1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE ILLEGAL MIGRANT INVASION

2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY

3. END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN

4. MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD

5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING POWER

6. LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!

7. DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

8. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA

9. END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

10. STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS

11. REBUILD OUR CITIES, GIVE INTERCITY KIDS A PROPER EDUCATION. INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.

12. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD

13. KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY

14. FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE

15. CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS

16. CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN

17. KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS

18. DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN

19. SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP

20. UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS

Can Kamala Harris win the presidency? I offer my opinion. I find it unlikely. I spent most of my life in California and had some familiarity with her (well, technically she was my boss as the CA Attorney General, the highest ranking law enforcement official in California). Her career rise began as Willy Brown‘s mistress. This isn’t allegedly, this is fact, since Willy was on record as stating as such. At the time, Willy Brown was mayor of San Francisco and previously spent his career in California state politics, previously being the speaker of the assembly. He was the most powerful politician in California at the time.

With Willy‘s influence, Kamala was elected as San Francisco District Attorney and then Attorney General of California. There were rumors in law enforcement circles of inappropriate conduct during her term as SF DA and a DUI swept under the rug, but unsubstantiated. At this stage, once elevated to CA AG, thus ended Willy Brown’s political influence, Kamala had arrived. In politics, timing is everything, so when U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer retired, Kamala was a shoe in and was elected to replace her as a U.S. Senator. I didn’t think much of Kamala Harris one way or another back then. Watching her give speeches (always read from a script) as AG and her brief interactions and speech engagements with the press, as a U.S. Senator, just another politician I thought.

However, watching Kamala get destroyed by Tulsi Gabbard during the 2019 Democratic Presidential debate, effectively ending her bid for president, it dawned on me, Kamala cannot process information and coherently respond. Perhaps a bad night, but if this is the case, not good. I feel one needs this attribute to be a successful and effective politician. Well, we all know what happened afterward, she was elevated to the second most important position in the free world, vice president of the U.S.

Since then, on the world stage, we have seen from Kamala, inappropriate laughter, almost seemingly juvenile like behavior displayed with world leaders and other platforms. Reams of video of various interviews of Kamala displaying word salad gibberish? Why is this? How is this? My own personal belief, and I’m no psychologist, is the inappropriate laughter displayed by Kamala is a nervous tic done subconsciously. I also believe her to be in far, far over her head. Clearly, many share this viewpoint, which is why previously she polled worse than Biden, since he had an excuse, cognitive decline due to age. Kamala has no such excuse.

Some grow into a significant role when it’s thrust upon them. You work on your deficiencies, you rise to the challenge, you get better. I’ve seen nothing like this with Kamala, she has not improved, she is the same. Some politicians thrive on the world stage like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. Some, like George W. Bush, while not eloquent can still perform in a workmanlike manner, still process information and respond coherently. Perhaps Kamala could be kept in the basement like Biden? That is her only possible chance.

In my opinion, being elevated to the most powerful position in the world, even if it’s solely based on race, gender or both, you must be able to perform. Obama could, Kamala simply cannot. Current polls show Trump with a slight lead over her, I discount this. 80% of polls lean left. In this case, past history is a predictor of future history. I believe this presidential election will not even be close. Trump will win by a wide margin.

But isn't this exactly what Trump supporters expect, even demand of Halley and DeSantis supporters? Ignore the issues that caused them to support their candidate in the first place for the greater good of the party, or to save the country, or whatever. Don't misunderstand me, it is the right approach for the republican party, but it is rather naive to think the Democrats would be higher minded.

The polls will tell us something in the next couple of weeks. Most voters are not going to sit down and carefully analyze her position on most issues. She is democrat and she was Biden's VP. They will see her as a continuation of those policies - policies already supported by half the American people. What worries me, is that they will also see a dramatic contrast to Biden - a far younger and articulate contrast. What should worry republicans, is that she will also seem that way in comparison to Trump. One should be particularly worried about that contrast in a debate.
Agree with you.

To people that think she has accomplished nothing so we should have nothing to worry about... their was a senator that was running once upon a time that had not accomplished anything to note. He spoke well and energized the base.

It will be a fight, to many are on the take. They are not going to vote that away for themselves...

Agree with you.

To people that think she has accomplished nothing so we should have nothing to worry about... their was a senator that was running once upon a time that had not accomplished anything to note. He spoke well and energized the base.

It will be a fight, to many are on the take. They are not going to vote that away for themselves...
Totally agree!

There were lots of people, at the time, that said there was no way a black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama could be elected POTUS. And they were all proven wrong.

Do not underestimate Kamala or the party behind her. To do so is foolish.

Anyone on the streets after curfew. Only seen a few split seconds of the story on the nightly news. Something about riots, rioters, and protest over something.

Perhaps our esteem member @Hunter-Habib can enlightens as to the what's and why's of what is going on.
I got info from there and Hunter Habib is well but his daughter was injured in the university riots and it took 2 days to rescue her .
200 persons was killed in the civil war that erupted there this last week with looting and much more .

Habib will be back later when internet is back up all over the country since it was closed down by authorities.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but the more we find out about this assassination attempt the worse it smells. Looking at the photo of the bullet trail that nicked Trump's ear it looks horizontal to me. Is that in keeping with the elevated firing position?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWR

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's