Politics

I would caution my fellow Republicans not to dismiss Harris or anyone else who emerges the Democrat nomination process. In spite the assassination attempt, Biden's debate performance and cognitive issues, and the love fest that was the Republican National Convention, Trump seems to be remaining at the 47-50 % support level nationally. Even while 75% of the country was thinking Biden was unfit to run, Trump was not gaining support.

The Republican advantage with Biden in the race was that a lot of democrats would likely stay home or not visit the local drop box. That is almost guaranteed to change with whomever is the eventual standard bearer. And if they weren't turning to Trump a week ago, they certainly won't now. The Dems need to simply not have a bitter nomination battle and reignite some enthusiasm and this will again be on a razor's edge.
Nah. They still won’t get out and vote for Kamala.

It is a pretty good horse to beat for the suburbanites. I know women that used to vote for GOP candidates that will never vote for a GOP candidate due to the abortion issue. And most of them are not childbearing age, but take offense to GOP attacking “women’s reproductive rights” and forcing their religious views on them.
Who is trying to force religious views on anyone? I have never in my life had anyone try to force a religious viewpoint on me.
Admittedly, a couple of Mormons and Witlesses have gotten a little annoying, but they weren't trying to FORCE me into anything.
The only people I see trying to force me to do anything are on the left "Respect me because I'm gay! Hire me because I'm trans! Rent me your spare bedroom because I'm illegal! Pay for my abortion and my Gender Studies degree! And HELL YES we're gonna take your AR15!"

Everyone who watched Cramer knew it was going to happen. :ROFLMAO:

1721620427855.png

That only works for people who are unfamiliar with her abuses as a prosecutor. That describes almost all democrats. And to be fair, probably a lot of Trump supporters, but they aren't at play here.

I mean...I'm a former big city cop, and I look at what she did as a prosecutor and am absolutely horrified.
I do find it quite amusing that the progressive left is equally horrified at her record as a prosecutor but for entirely opposite reasons.

"Which is why the Democrats, despite their current contretemps, could still win this election."

Yes, the election just went from a Trump win to a Trump maybe. She’s a person of color and a woman. We can hope that she fumbles the football. We definitely need to remind the public that she raised money to get rioters out of jail during the George Floyd mess. God help us!

Hard to believe that the Biden crime family kleptocracy gave up power. The payoff must be huge.

Who is trying to force religious views on anyone? I have never in my life had anyone try to force a religious viewpoint on me.
Ahem, I don’t have a dog in this fight. However, I would call quoting scripture while passing very restrictive abortion laws or while declaring embryos people in court cases imposing one’s religious views on others.

I posted last week Biden would be out Saturday or Sunday this week. The carrot method did not work so they had to threaten he and Jill with the stick.

He did not go willingly. I think he will fully resign after the legal wrangling on how to ensure the new ticket(Clamydia, Gavin greaseball Newsome, Mark Cuban) has the delegates locked down. Most likely during the convention. He will be forced to resign.

Another odd detail. He is either so pissed he wouldn’t do a presser on the matter. Or he is very ill.

Ahem, I don’t have a dog in this fight. However, I would call quoting scripture while passing very restrictive abortion laws or while declaring embryos people in court cases imposing one’s religious views on others.
I may be wrong but are you still moving to Texas or were you considering a move to Texas at one point?

“It’s the policies stupid”

This should be Trump’s new slogan we don’t care if it’s Harris or Biden. Their policies do not work.

Biden polls were tanking before the debate. And it was inflation and all the other debacles this administration caused with their terrible policies

Hopefully they do not put a candidate forward that has a clean slate if they did that. Trump is in trouble

If they stick with Harris, Republicans are going to hang their fail policies around her neck. Last I heard cackling hyenas don’t swim well.

All law bears at least a patina of morality.

Theft isn't immoral because it's illegal, it's illegal because it's immoral.

Word on the street is Obama, and others are waiting to fully endorse Harris until after they have locked down all of their demands.

Harris is far smarter than Biden. And more independent. So not as controllable as Joe and Jill .

George Soros has backed her so he must’ve gotten commitments to what he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elmer84748

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg