Politics

Barnes has a good track record.

Started it where he talks about what Mike Pompeo was doing at the RNC, and what he told the Iowa Caucus.

Always fun to track the narrative, even if it is wrong.
Seriously? There’s so much BS, misinformation and lies spewed from this guy that it’s laughable. What a whacko.

Beginning and end were decent. Middle, not so much but didn’t do any name-calling so for him, it was an improvement but could have been better and more on point. He gets to repeating things too much. He could really benefit from a college-level speech class but probably wouldn’t change much.
You know. I felt that way watching him.

Yet, many perfect speech givers have fallen at the wayside of the Trump run. His “rambling” speaks to a large group of the population turned off by the typical politician giving a typical speech.

You will see more of this in the media.
1721420867601.jpeg

Analysis of assassination attempt. Seems to be pretty good analysis along with photos and video of who got struck and on which shot. 8 posts.

Except that not exactly how CITES works. CITES specifically allows importing States to set what they will allow to be imported. That authority in the USA to Fish and Wildlife.
It’s not a CITES issue. It’s a USFWS overreach issue into the importing of legally taken wildlife from other countries where the other country has decided that they have enough animals to issue CITES export permits. Most other countries just accept the import if the hunted country issues a CITES export permit. The USFWS goes a step further with USFWS import permits and many people believe they have overstepped the authority given them by Congress.

It’s not a CITES issue. It’s a USFWS overreach issue into the importing of legally taken wildlife from other countries where the other country has decided that they have enough animals to issue CITES export permits. Most other countries just accept the import if the hunted country issues a CITES export permit. The USFWS goes a step further with USFWS import permits and many people believe they have overstepped the authority given them by Congress.

Here's why:
"The Service was fully within its rights to retain its regulatory approach because the Convention expressly allows signatories to enforce stricter regulations than provided in the treaty. See CITES art. XIV(1)(a), 27 U.S.T. at 1108."

Last edited:
Here's why:
"The Service was fully within its rights to retain its regulatory approach because the Convention expressly allows signatories to enforce stricter regulations than provided in the treaty. See CITES art. XIV(1)(a), 27 U.S.T. at 1108."

Yes I’m not disputing that CITES allows countries to do more. However, some people believe that the USFWS has overstepped what Congress intended.

Barnes has a good track record.

Started it where he talks about what Mike Pompeo was doing at the RNC, and what he told the Iowa Caucus.

Always fun to track the narrative, even if it is wrong.
Anyone who finds this remotely compelling should probably wear aluminum foil as a base layer.

Seems that Zelenskyy is doing damage control. He contacted Trump earlier today to speak with him.
I'm sure he knows that Trump is going to win. Considering his prior statements about trump, Im sure he's quite concerned about the possibility of being cut off from USA war funding.
Maybe Trump can broker a peace deal that tilts heavily in the Ukraine's favor, while allowing Putin to save some face in the process?

How in the world could you hear him, all of the talking heads and background noise had me going crazy so I just turned it off.

Know what you mean. It took a bit of channel surfing to find a channel dedicated to actually focus on those speaking at podium on the convention floor.

Seems that Zelenskyy is doing damage control. He contacted Trump earlier today to speak with him.
I'm sure he knows that Trump is going to win. Considering his prior statements about trump, Im sure he's quite concerned about the possibility of being cut off from USA war funding.
Maybe Trump can broker a peace deal that tilts heavily in the Ukraine's favor, while allowing Putin to save some face in the process?
What statements? Trump's issue with Zelensky seems to be that the Ukrainian president refused to involve himself in US domestic politics - something we should hope would be the goal of every foreign leader. We should also hope our president makes decisions about other nations with respect to American national interests rather than his own - that whole America rather than Trump first thing.

At least the assassination attempt seems to have reopened a dialogue.

Last edited:
What statements? Trump's issue with Zelensky seems to be that the Ukrainian president refused to involve himself in US domestic politics - something we should hope would be the goal of every foreign leader. We should also hope our president makes decisions about other nations with respect to American national interests rather than his own - that whole America rather than Trump first thing.

In February, Zelenskyy stated that Donald Trump would be "against americans" if he supported Putin over the Ukraine, and he felt that such a stance was "unbelievable".
Something I believe is nonsensical rhetoric.
Zellenskyy also stated that he was fearful of a second Trump presidency.
Zelenskyy has now shifted into ass kissing mode.

Ya know. Statements.

In February, Zelenskyy stated that Donald Trump would be "against americans" if he supported Putin over the Ukraine, and he felt that such a stance was "unbelievable".
Something I believe is nonsensical rhetoric.
Zellenskyy also stated that he was fearful of a second Trump presidency.
Zelenskyy has now shifted into ass kissing mode.

Zelensky was just CHA as the Bidens had him by the gonads. Until Putin decided to attack Ukraine.

Zelensky couldn't expose Hunter's illegal activities without exposing his and others corruption within the Ukrainian government.

Zelensky was just CHA as the Bidens had him by the gonads. Until Putin decided to attack Ukraine.

Zelensky couldn't expose Hunter's illegal activities without exposing his and others corruption within the Ukrainian government.

I really don’t understand how the math on this one is difficult, especially considering the open source information available on public statements by the protagonists.
If Don Jr. was implicated in a corruption scheme with BP and Biden asked about it in a private meeting with the Prime Minister nobody would say a word.

Last edited:

I seem to remember Zelensky making some pretty definite anit-Trump statements not long ago. Within the last 6-8 weeks. I shall try to google, tho I am technologically maladroit.

OK, so all I found is that Zelensky is "Worried Trump May Become President Again". Didn't read the stories, I have other things going on.
Zelensky sounds like several people here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dirk89B86

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?