Politics

I heard Saturday through Monday. Biden will resign.
This will take up all the oxygen, all media . The Republican convention will be completely forgotten.

The first female president will steal all of the oxygen for 2 weeks. Then we will get back to Trump vs whoever

What I really want to know is how much money they are offering the Bidens to go. “The book deal” scam.

And what he is being promised what the DOJ will do regarding the Biden businesses

I heard Saturday through Monday. Biden will resign.
This will take up all the oxygen, all media . The Republican convention will be completely forgotten.

The first female president will steal all of the oxygen for 2 weeks. Then we will get back to Trump vs whoever

Resign as president AND nominee? Or resign as nominee and still serve out his term as president? If it's the former, that's a big big deal.

I heard he is being “nudged” by Obama to resign now.

The only thing that will bail the democrats out at this point is buzz and excitement created by the first female minority president. Even if only 3 months.
Read the X tweet I posted.

I think he was just trying to demonstrate his stamina compared to Biden. I don’t care if he talks for 6 days at a time as long as his policy agenda shows up for us. Maybe Don Jr can work on some of the trophy import bans when he gets reelected.
A little off topic but I saw something that Trump jr had Rigby make him a .416 made and he’s doing a show or pod cast while taking it to Tanzania. It would be nice if he would really get involved in the trophy ban problem.

I don’t see how he uses the “health condition” excuse for not running… and remains in office..

If you aren’t healthy enough to run for office.. how can you be healthy enough to hold the office?

Which creates a serious dilemma I think for the D’s..

Were I a senior leader in the R party, I’d exploit the hell out of that…

D’s allowed our country to be run by a person incapable of running it.. and knew it… that’s who you want selecting the replacement????

Or…

The person running the country was clearly incapable of running it for a very long time… and they claim they had no idea until now???? That’s who you want selecting a replacement????

His record clearly demonstrates he’s been incapable for a very long time… what positive thing has happened on the border? Or anywhere else in the last 12 months????

But this is who you want selecting his replacement? The democrats?

So ........Trump was shot 6 day's before the convention. He had to deal with all that stress, drama, and surgery on his ear. Not to mention the media frenzy.
Attending 4 long days of convention, after flying to multiple locations in the country, after the assassination attempt, and probably wondering if someone else is going to take a crack at him.

And some of you guy's are criticizing him because his speech, in part, was a little less than stellar?

I think some of you anti-Trumpers would bitch & complain if Trump gave you a suitcase full of gold.

So ........Trump was shot 6 day's before the convention. He had to deal with all that stress, drama, and surgery on his ear. Not to mention the media frenzy.
Attending 4 long days of convention, after flying to multiple locations in the country, after the assassination attempt, and probably wondering if someone else is going to take a crack at him.

And some of you guy's are criticizing him because his speech, in part, was a little less than stellar?

I think some of you anti-Trumpers would bitch & complain if Trump gave you a suitcase full of gold.

I listened to only a little bit of his speech and thought it was great. I am not an anti-Trumper but don't love the guy. I repeat it like a broken record, I'm voting for him.

I think the new tone and rhetoric is smart. He sounds less like a raving mad man and someone who came to his senses. If he keeps going with this, then he's pretty much unstoppable. I just hope this is a new version of him that sticks and not something that is just passing.

I think some of you anti-Trumpers would bitch & complain if Trump gave you a suitcase full of gold

That sounds rather like Biden's debate excuse doesn't it? Look, I simply wish he had done better. The table had been set for a powerful unity message. The first ten to fifteen minutes, which were clearly his prepared remarks, were doing just that until he went off script and slipped into his rambling rally mode calling out the usual political enemies list or grievances to include the "stolen" election. I am sure most of his 35% base was fine with it. He could have stood on one leg and read Shakespeare's Henry II and they would have loved it. Those are not the people he needs to win over. The "fact checkers" over on the media those people watch are having a field day.

This is Axlerod after the speech. Yes, he is on CNN, but he has been fearfully lauditory of the Republican message and convention until last night. Sadly, lots of the few remaining undecideds are likely to agree with him.

Last edited:
Russia now using Golf Carts for transporting Infantry troops on the front lines?

Wile E. Coyote GENIUS level thinking.

Next thing ya know we'll see them bring out Acme brand rockets.

Yep, and the UAV videos of Russian troops committing suicide have increased dramatically - one or two are now being posted daily. One hardly ever sees a Russian T-72 being destroyed, because virtually all of them are now scrap metal. T-62/64 models are trickling in out of storage but those are sixty year old tanks that offer little more protection than these Chinese ATV's. A few T-90's come off the assembly line each month, but they are destroyed about the time they are deployed. The same is true of modern AFV's like the later BMP models. They too are gone - hence attempts to replicate the charge of the light brigade in an ATV.

They are even resorting to motorbikes with sidecars to try and evacuate wounded due to the lack of any surviving field medical evacuation capability.

A second major problem are crews. It takes a couple of years to create a competent tank commander. Those people are all gone as well. Russian tank design, unlike the M1, Challenger, and Leopard has the ammunition in crew compartment. Tank kills are typically catastrophic explosions which are unsurvivable.

Putin's hope is that Trump will win and force a undesirable peace on Ukraine.

Last edited:
You are likely correct, but then again a Biden spokesperson put out the following overnight going after Obama, Pelosi, and Schumer. Biden probably should get a food taster.

Biden’s ego has always been superhuman size

He actually believes he is the best senator and president the country has ever had.

My thought is Door number one. nudge will be with a carrot ( the classic “book deal” worth millions. Also No money laundering charges, DOJ protection)

Door number two nudge, coming soon. Will be. First The Hurr classified documents interview recording will be leaked, all the Biden influence peddling and foreign agent. Money laundering schemes will be exposed. And finally no “book deals”.

Jill will choose door number one. They are most likely drafting the excuse why he is resigning now.

Ha ha. Hulk hogan. Initially i was rolling my eyes that they brought him out but also kinda enjoying the old hulkamania vibes. A little campy but fun.

Remember those super stretchy wrestlemania dolls (ahem... action figures if you please) back in the 80's?

Trump will never be an eloquent speaker (i.e, Reagan) but something in him really really electrifies some people and turns off others. It's like a bandwidth outside the range of my receiver.
I definitely think he appears more focused and disciplined.

Mark Halpren reported Biden will step down Sunday, won’t endorse Harris and they will go to an open convention. Super delegates will not be allowed to vote on the first ballot. For what all of this is worth.

As recently as this morning, Quinten Fulks, Bidens deputy campaign manager has stated Biden is not dropping out and they are not considering any options where Biden is not at the top of the campaign ticket..

So.. who do we believe? an hard right reporter working for a hard right agency? or the guy in charge of the Biden campaign? (neither is really trustworthy in this case)...

Last edited:
That sounds rather like Biden's debate excuse doesn't it? Look, I simply wish he had done better. The table had been set for a powerful unity message. The first ten to fifteen minutes, which were clearly his prepared remarks, were doing just that until he went off script and slipped into his rambling rally mode calling out the usual political enemies list or grievances to include the "stolen" election. I am sure most of his 35% base was fine with it. He could have stood on one leg and read Shakespeare's Henry II and they would have loved it. Those are not the people he needs to win over. The "fact checkers" over on the media those people watch are having a field day.

This is Axlerod after the speech. Yes, he is on CNN, but he has been fearfully lauditory of the Republican message and convention until last night. Sadly, lots of the few remaining undecideds are likely to agree with him.

Biden claimed he had a cold. Stark contrast, if making excuses is a point of argument. I would like to see Biden in Trump's shoes over the last week. Biden can't put together a coherent sentence on a good day.
I wasn't overly impressed with his speech, but all things considered, he deserves a little slack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonjaLatou

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?