Politics

Gotcha… I’m sure Fox will have links up shortly…

I don’t know Waltz… but I know a few guys that do…. He has a good reputation among the people that he worked with in the military… from what I can tell he’s likely an honorable guy…

Gotcha… I’m sure Fox will have links up shortly…

I don’t know Waltz… but I know a few guys that do…. He has a good reputation among the people that he worked with in the military… from what I can tell he’s likely an honorable guy…
Guys a straight shooter from some of my old contacts. No reason for him to be dishonest.

He said they’re encrypted and they’re still working on getting into them

I suspect the overseas accounts are Proton Mail and Proton VPN. Both based in Switzerland, and allegedly the most secure.

VJN-UDOh_bigger.png

@MZHemingway
·
I can see why that would be confusing for both of them.

2t5dai0-_normal.jpg

Mairead Elordi

@JohnsonHildy
·
1h
Jake Tapper: "What theme are we seeing at the convention tonight?"

Chris Wallace: "Is that a trick question? Testosterone."

https://x.com/MZHemingway/status/1814134137478869491/analytics

More of this and less negatives could go a long way, IMO.

"This is quite honestly the best ad the Trump campaign has ever made."

He wins if he sticks to that message. This is reminiscent of Reagan. What Americans want is to believe. Reagan made us believe.

The main body of Trump’s speech is just rambling along in the same old way. It’s a shame. All the other speeches by other people the last few days were so good.

I know....I know....take it with a grain of salt.....Buuut...

Just saw a YouTube video Sky News Australia a NYT Post saying Biden is considering stepping down. Amongst the babbling / ramblings of the commentators it is unclear if he stepping down from his re election campaign or relinquishing his role as president, which makes way for Harris to assume the oval office.

Does anyone have any valid information on what sleepy Joe is stepping down from? Or if he is even stepping down from anything?

I know....I know....take it with a grain of salt.....Buuut...

Just saw a YouTube video Sky News Australia a NYT Post saying Biden is considering stepping down. Amongst the babbling / ramblings of the commentators it is unclear if he stepping down from his re election campaign or relinquishing his role as president, which makes way for Harris to assume the oval office.

Does anyone have any valid information on what sleepy Joe is stepping down from? Or if he is even stepping down from anything?

Tons of hearsay, I think there is a bit of the tail wagging the dog here. I dont Joe knows, but Jill is negotiating the buy out.

I'm not sure how this works out for Kamala.

This is the first time I ever watched Trump speak. Turned him off finally. He is NOT a riveting speaker, how the hell does he get all these people to come see him? He just keeps repeating himself.
All the guys I watched need to take a lesson from the old farmer on our Pastoral Search committee, who told the prospective preacher "You've got to remember, no one gets saved after the first 15 minutes".

This is the first time I ever watched Trump speak. Turned him off finally. He is NOT a riveting speaker, how the hell does he get all these people to come see him? He just keeps repeating himself.
All the guys I watched need to take a lesson from the old farmer on our Pastoral Search committee, who told the prospective preacher "You've got to remember, no one gets saved after the first 15 minutes".

I kinda have to agree that the only good parts of his speech was the first few minutes and the last few minutes with a couple of spurts good spots in between but the rest was boring blah, blah, blah. Guess he had to stall for the networks, couldn't cut his speech short due to alloted air time.

Again I'm also only guessing. But....the networks claimed he [Trump] changed his speech so as not to mention or attack Biden by name on how bad Biden's presidency has affected America, Americans, and made the America Presidency a worldwide laughing stock. Worse than the Clintons and Obama combined.

Ok I do prefer to watch several foreign news outlets when it comes to American politics to get a better perspective vs American MSM woke news anchor networks that are totally control to spew BS by the demcommie demonrats and their handlers.

Sky News Australia, just seen a segment OPINION. I think I have found another primary foreign network to watch if the lady anchor is this non bias toward American politicians, politics, and ignorance of the demonrats constituents that are well below the comprehension level of backwoods "good oh boy, redneck, Billy Bob".

I kinda have to agree that the only good parts of his speech was the first few minutes and the last few minutes with a couple of spurts good spots in between but the rest was boring blah, blah, blah. Guess he had to stall for the networks, couldn't cut his speech short due to alloted air time.

Again I'm also only guessing. But....the networks claimed he [Trump] changed his speech so as not to mention or attack Biden by name on how bad Biden's presidency has affected America, Americans, and made the America Presidency a worldwide laughing stock. Worse than the Clintons and Obama combined.
Actually, it was planned to run no more than an hour. But because Trump is Trump, he can not deliver the speech that was prepared, made sense, and maintained the unity theme that was set up for him. He deviated about ten minutes in to return to the grievance pitch he uses at his rallies that is rambling and at times almost unbearable to try and follow. I can guarantee you the democrats are relieved this morning, and I lost an hour and a half I will never get back.

Tons of hearsay, I think there is a bit of the tail wagging the dog here. I dont Joe knows, but Jill is negotiating the buy out.

I'm not sure how this works out for Kamala.
Mark Halpren reported Biden will step down Sunday, won’t endorse Harris and they will go to an open convention. Super delegates will not be allowed to vote on the first ballot. For what all of this is worth.

Mark Halpren reported Biden will step down Sunday, won’t endorse Harris and they will go to an open convention. Super delegates will not be allowed to vote on the first ballot. For what all of this is worth.
You are likely correct, but then again a Biden spokesperson put out the following overnight going after Obama, Pelosi, and Schumer. Biden probably should get a food taster.

The problem I have with that report is Halpren is a far right reporter for a far right agency…

I don’t think anyone that’s actually in the know inside the Biden camp would give him in particular a statement of any kind..

He might be right… but since it’s coming from Halpren, I’ll take a wait and see approach..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonjaLatou

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?