Politics

Have I understood it correctly, that Elon Musk's 45 mil/month is to be used to set up, and operate ballot harvesting boxes, as well as police the Democrats on theirs, as well as lawyer up in advance to oppose Democrat abuses? In other words, to counter any Democrat cheating, and equal their ground game and the playing field. If so, about time!!!! Hope they do a good job of it. All we really want is fair elections, but if that means doing it down and dirty to match the leftists, so be it. The country is that important.

On another note, I will be amazed if I hear Jesus Christ mentioned once in any context at the Democratic Convention coming up, especially since the 2012 convention had to take three consecutive voice votes to leave mention of God in the platform. There has been much of it from the Republicans this convention--and most importantly not the perfunctory, disingenuous type of mention associated with kissing babies and waving the flag, but the real, God honoring deal.

On another note, I will be amazed if I hear Jesus Christ mentioned once in any context at the Democratic Convention coming up, especially since the 2012 convention had to take three consecutive voice votes to leave mention of God in the platform. There has been much of it from the Republicans this convention--and most importantly not the perfunctory, disingenuous type of mention associated with kissing babies and waving the flag, but the real, God honoring deal.
I am a little less fond of that part of the RNC ;)

Edit: I realize that this comment might have come across as offensive or dismissive of Christians, and I want to unequivocally state that this was not my intent. I respect everyone’s right to believe what they please as long as doing so does not infringe on my right to believe what I please. I also want to say that I have never been treated poorly by anyone who is a faithful Christian.

Last edited:
If the DNC goes ahead with their plan to nominate Biden early, consider that my full and complete resignation from the party.

At least the RNC held a primary and is promoting a generally positive vision for the country if you ignore Trump’s antics.

If the DNC goes ahead with their plan to nominate Biden early, consider that my full and complete resignation from the party.

At least the RNC held a primary and is promoting a generally positive vision for the country if you ignore Trump’s antics.
The DNC has not conducted a proper Primary the last 3 Presidential Election cycles.

In 2016, Bernie Sanders should have been the Democrat Candidate, but instead "Super Delegates" put Hillary over the top to become the Presidential Candidate. In Wilding, et. al. v. DNC Services, d/b/a DNC and Deborah “Debbie” Wasserman Schultz, leaked Emails and other documents revealed that the DNC was biased against Sanders and other candidates.

Attorneys for the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz both stated "It's our Party, we can do what we want". If anyone doesn't believe this, look at the Legal arguments used by DNC Lawyers in the case I mentioned above.

DNC lawyers have argued and continue to argue that the Democratic Party doesn't owe anyone a fair process. It has every right to disregard its own rules or interpret its rules how it wants because it is a private organization, and therefore the plaintiffs in Wilding V DNC have no standing.

The Democrat Party doesn't care what it's own voters want. Do you really think they care what the rest of the Country wants?

Change my mind.

The DNC has not conducted a proper Primary the last 3 Presidential Election cycles.

In 2016, Bernie Sanders should have been the Democrat Candidate, but instead "Super Delegates" put Hillary over the top to become the Presidential Candidate. In Wilding, et. al. v. DNC Services, d/b/a DNC and Deborah “Debbie” Wasserman Schultz, leaked Emails and other documents revealed that the DNC was biased against Sanders and other candidates.

Attorneys for the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz both stated "It's our Party, we can do what we want". If anyone doesn't believe this, look at the Legal arguments used by DNC Lawyers in the case I mentioned above.

DNC lawyers have argued and continue to argue that the Democratic Party doesn't owe anyone a fair process. It has every right to disregard its own rules or interpret its rules how it wants because it is a private organization, and therefore the plaintiffs in Wilding V DNC have no standing.

The Democrat Party doesn't care what it's own voters want. Do you really think they care what the rest of the Country wants?

Change my mind.
I am not complaining though. Sanders and his supporters have done irreparable harm to the Democratic Party

I am not complaining though. Sanders and his supporters have done irreparable harm to the Democratic Party
I beg to differ. The Democrat Party shot itself in the foot. All Bernie Sanders did was expose the rot and corruption in the Party for everyone to see.

Not the best article, but I hope at least a few other Democrats will read it.

Good read Saul, many corporations have a DEI point system used on their evaluations for middle and senior management. Up to the C suites

So on annual evaluations at bonus time. A VP is rated on DEI and or ESG scores. How many minorities work for said leader, as well as other measures.

People from Indian descent and Asians normally do not raise your score.

I beg to differ. The Democrat Party shot itself in the foot. All Bernie Sanders did was expose the rot and corruption in the Party for everyone to see.

Agree. To add, he would have mopped the floor with DJT in 2016. He is not my candidate.

I think that was the workaround for the Ohio law regarding parties to certify their candidate by a certain date.
Yes, though they subsequently fixed the law. Looks like the Biden loyalists want to try and use the early date regardless to nip the revolt in the bud.

A bit of trivia, both my daughter and SIL knew J.D Vance's wife when all of them were undergraduates at Yale. They said she was nice.
She also must have been exceptional as Ivy league schools usually discourage their undergraduates from applying to their own law schools. Hence, my daughter and SIL went to Harvard Law School instead.

Ingrid Andress is actually a pretty good singer, but she had a very bad night at the baseball game. Sort of matched the stupid looking uniforms.

Apparently Biden held a zoom call with several dozen concerned moderates in the party the same afternoon as the Trump rally. The reporting on it indicates it was in some ways more disturbing than the debate. No one has yet leaked actual footage, but the transcript is making the rounds. From a political perspective, Biden remaining in the race is nothing but good news for the GOP, but this transcript demonstrates a truly unhinged angry man that has no business wielding power for six more months.

The worst exchange was with with Congressman Jason Crow (CO) who is a US Army combat veteran with three combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Biden - “First of all, I think you’re dead wrong on national security,” the president says, the emotion at times garbling his words. “You saw what happened recently in terms of the meeting we had with NATO. I put NATO together. Name me a foreign leader who thinks I’m not the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy. Tell me! Tell me who the hell that is! Tell me who put NATO back together! Tell me who enlarged NATO, tell me who did the Pacific basin! Tell me who did something that you’ve never done with your Bronze Star like my son—and I’m proud of your leadership, but guess what, what’s happening, we’ve got Korea and Japan working together, I put Aukus together, anyway! … Things are in chaos, and I’m bringing some order to it. And again, find me a world leader who’s an ally of ours who doesn’t think I’m the most respected person they’ve ever—”

“On national security, nobody has been a better president than I’ve been. Name me one. Name me one! So I don’t want to hear that crap!”

Apparently Biden held a zoom call with several dozen concerned moderates in the party the same afternoon as the Trump rally. The reporting on it indicates it was in some ways more disturbing than the debate. No one has yet leaked actual footage, but the transcript is making the rounds. From a political perspective, Biden remaining in the race is nothing but good news for the GOP, but this transcript demonstrates a truly unhinged angry man that has no business wielding power for six more months.

The worst exchange was with with Congressman Jason Crow (CO) who is a US Army combat veteran with three combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Biden - “First of all, I think you’re dead wrong on national security,” the president says, the emotion at times garbling his words. “You saw what happened recently in terms of the meeting we had with NATO. I put NATO together. Name me a foreign leader who thinks I’m not the most effective leader in the world on foreign policy. Tell me! Tell me who the hell that is! Tell me who put NATO back together! Tell me who enlarged NATO, tell me who did the Pacific basin! Tell me who did something that you’ve never done with your Bronze Star like my son—and I’m proud of your leadership, but guess what, what’s happening, we’ve got Korea and Japan working together, I put Aukus together, anyway! … Things are in chaos, and I’m bringing some order to it. And again, find me a world leader who’s an ally of ours who doesn’t think I’m the most respected person they’ve ever—”

“On national security, nobody has been a better president than I’ve been. Name me one. Name me one! So I don’t want to hear that crap!”

Joe Biden is a piece of work. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TallGrassWary

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg