Politics

IMG_4938.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg

How will MSM cover these two pictures (rhetorical question)? Now reverse the roles and imagine how it would be covered. If you still think MSM is interested in fairness or truth, you really do have problems.

Got joes finger prints all over it…..
"Time to put Trump in a bullseye." WOW!!! Now that is a loaded statement. One could draw some very interesting theories or conclusions from that.

I think this pretty much seals the election for Trump
I agree, but only if Trump doesn’t try and put any blame for it on Biden. If he stays away from that, and focuses all the blame on the media and their coverage of all the rhetoric, it will help. Once he puts or hints of any blame on Biden, I believe that would change things and won’t help him.

Remember when Sen Maria Chapple-Nadal advocated killing Pres Trump and Sen Maxine Waters advocated attacking Trump supporter wherever you met them? They were both above the law as Black females, but they should have been jailed. Maybe we can still hold them accountable soon. Actions should have consequences................FWB

I think this pretty much seals the election for Trump

While this makes sense…

Nothing about politics these days makes sense…

I will still be completely unsurprised if November goes the way of the D…

Even something this extreme isn’t going to get a D to vote for Trump… and likely isn’t going to convince any of them to stay away from the polls…

The question is whether or not it unifies R’s and gets more of them to go to the polls…

I remain unconvinced more of the people that hadn’t hard made up their minds already are going to now vote for trump…

There are those who honestly believe that a greater degree of central control, and a broader set of government services, are a good thing. It doesn’t necessarily make them unintelligent or evil, it just means they believe in a very different societal order than we do.
It also.means they're wrong.

There are those who honestly believe that a greater degree of central control, and a broader set of government services, are a good thing. It doesn’t necessarily make them unintelligent or evil, it just means they believe in a very different societal order than we do.
it does make them unwise, and poor students of history.

From Silent Cal's Independence Day Speech, 1926
"About the Declaration there is a finality that is exceedingly restful. It is often asserted that the world has made a great deal of progress since 1776, that we have had new thoughts and new experiences which have given us a great advance over the people of that day, and that we may therefore very well discard their conclusions for something more modern. But that reasoning can not be applied to this great charter. If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with inalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final. No advance, no progress can be made beyond these propositions. If anyone wishes to deny their truth or their soundness, the only direction in which he can proceed historically is not forward, but backward toward the time when there was no equality, no rights of the individual, no rule of the people. Those who wish to proceed in that direction can not lay claim to progress. They are reactionary. Their ideas are not more modern, but more ancient, than those of the Revolutionary fathers."

Another angle. Looks like some of the shots went high and hit the construction vehicle behind.

also explains why he was not removed immediately, his car was not there yet.

Anyway you look at this..imagine what it would have done to the american democracy if Trump had been killed and become a martyr..

Lets hope that this event, horrible and disgusting as it is, will calm the election process and don´t polarize the american public even more..

God bless you during this troubling time..

then they should leave........didn't a bunch of people get on boats way back when to get away from their .gov?...wasnt there a war way back when, about a certain .gov telling us what to do? and didn't a bunch of guys get together and write a paper up about having more.....I mean less .gov control?

so they are going against pretty much what and why this country was founded.......so evil is a mild word to describe them.......they are wrong.....bob

Will be interesting to learn who was given responsibility for those buildings in the protection plan. I would have to assume local law enforcement, but any after action will likely determine there was inadequate oversight of that requirement set.

My guess is as we find out more about Crooks we will find that he will fit the typical profile of a young social misfit with an AR as so many of these do. He was a registered republican who contributed $15 to a democrat organization.

To be clear, this was a USSS failure. They should be the first to agree. Kimberly Cheatle has been very committed to hiring women into the Secret Service. A little more focus on basic blocking and tackling might be warranted.

The worst part of this will be listening to and reading the posts across the web of the conspiracy crowd certain this was ordered by Obama, Jill Biden, Hillary Clinton, Putin, Zelensky or the ghost of Jeffrey Epstein and carried out under the auspices and leadership of the FBI, USSS, CIA, DIA, NSA or some nefarious other secret organization - maybe Mossad?

That is another reason to form a bipartisan commission to explore what happened. A focus of that needs to be the campaign of hate generated by the press and eagerly embraced by Biden's reelection organization. To their credit, they apparently took down all their campaign advertising last night - much of it focussed on Trump as an existential threat to democracy. I suspect that won't last long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RussellArr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?