Politics

Kamala's poll numbers are highly skewed and manipulated to elicit an emotional response from the Democrat voter base.
If true, it certainly seems to be working with the Trump loyalists - I can't speak to the Democrat base.

But do please offer your evidence.

Any one polls well before they are actually in the ring.

Once Harris is the candidate. The recordings of her calling Biden a student busing, segregationist loving racist will come out.

Her role in the conspiracy to defraud the voters on who is actually running the country.

Once she is the candidate her numbers will plummet
I don't think so. There are no numbers to plummet. The Democrats will rally to her. The republicans won't. That leaves that tiny wedge of independents who will be left to chose between her (and her running mate) and Trump.

I just heard on CNN that trump is up 10 points when polling independents only.

You can’t find the numbers on a Google search but I heard it live. It was I think 43% Trump and 33% Biden independents only.

She will be bloodied before November and some Democrats will stay home. Some independents will still be over with Trump. He should end up just over 50% and Harris just under 50%

As we all know, It’s mainly a swing state election. D’s and R’s are locked in on the coasts and fly over states. But there are far more swing states leaning red at this time of year than 2020.

Last edited:
This is perhaps the most liberal outlet known to mankind. They choke many times. And suffer a few Freudian slips. But begrudgingly get the partial truth out.

Last edited:
What poll are you looking at? Latest polls (link a page or so earlier) show her leading Trump, though within the margin of error.

You might be right. Only one that I found has trump in the lead. With that being said:

They're going to give her the go ahead after the NATO summit.

You might be right. Only one that I found has trump in the lead. With that being said:

They're going to give her the go ahead after the NATO summit.
I have posted one released this morning twice. You can find it above.

I have posted one released this morning twice. You can find it above.

Yeah, I mean, I agree. Just makes me nervous.

We're going from a candidate who's senile and gets nothing done...

To an idiot who is just stupid and gets nothing done. And puts her foot in her mouth along the way.

Biden will be canonized when he steps down

And Harris will be shown to be a phony, greasy politician

To go from this video to saying he will save democracy

Are we to the point in our elections that if a candidate chosen by the voters of a primary can’t hold up and it looks like there isn’t any way they will win the party will cast them aside and just pick someone else that hasn’t received a single vote. If that’s the new normal why have primaries at all. I do realize most of this is driven by Biden’s health but many have known about that for years.
The so called Democrats don't care what the voters want, or what they vote for in the primaries, they proved that in 2016 and 2020. The Democrats don't REALLY believe in Democracy.

Yeah, I mean, I agree. Just makes me nervous.

We're going from a candidate who's senile and gets nothing done...

To an idiot who is just stupid and gets nothing done. And puts her foot in her mouth along the way.

I forget who said it but...

The media is going to go from pretending Joe Biden isn't Senile to pretending Kamala Harris isn't stupid.

@Hunt anything
Well... Typically I'm not such a gleaming ray of sunshine but historically we've been further up shit creek than we are now.

I still think the best thing Trump ever did was kick the putrid political hive so hard that all the nasty came out of both ends. Blue and red.

I think a lot of cogs and gears built into the republic, long rusty and moss covered, are getting used and people are moving toward being an engaged citizenry.

We might even see a constitutional convention or something like that if it gets bad enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewBed

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?