Politics

And as the UK elections show it really is about to become britstan....I am officially saying I am not English anymore.....what a pile of :A Shit:
Everyone seems willing to go overseas somewhere to fight the specter of Islamisation--but no one wants to fight at HOME to make sure it doesn't happen there...after all, it would be un-woke and possibly illegal.

Will you or your left leaning friends who "will under no circumstance vote for Trump" cast a vote for Biden? Or just not vote for President?

Unless you're part of the DC swamp or suckling at the power teat, I can't fathom how anyone thinks Biden is better than Trump to be POTUS.
As it currently stands, I am inclined to write in Haley or Shapiro. We shall see who the Dems ultimately nominate, but I can assure you that I will not be voting for Trump or for Biden.

Last couple of trips to the UK, and particularly London, I concluded Anglo Saxons were fast becoming an endangered species.
I own a little property in the UK and I do not even want to go anymore. I have not seen a place change as fast.

Peter Zeihan's latest. He provides a brief review of the debate and status of the two candidates and parties heading toward the conventions and election. Should be an informative few minutes for anyone participating in this thread.

Spoiler alert - He really, really doesn't like either candidate. :E Angel: :D Pop Popcorn:

I own a little property in the UK and I do not even want to go anymore. I have not seen a place change as fast.
but yet still vote d.....while Rs are not much better, they are better on the border.......all these other countries turning brown and chaos......and we do nothing. but lets worry about Ukraine and Israels border......we want to preserve others while our country crumbles.....take in a drag queen story hour....at a place that has little kids......and show how woke we can be....bob

Yeah, I went to boarding school in England, and later spent a year at Oxford. Huge change in demographics since then. When I was in London last year I was astonished at the difference.
Seems that we have this in common...
I spent some time in a boarding school near Matlock, and then 10years later a half a year in Oxford (not the university)

Sundowner.

My grandmother had it. She was fairly fine during the day, but once the sun started setting, her mental acuity changed rather dramatically. MBNA Joe's working hours, where he appears to be lucid, are about 1000 - 1600. The debate was at night.

This is a real thing, and it's only going to progress. Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Curiously.. Biden said in an interview yesterday that he was going to stop scheduling any events that go past 8PM from this point forward.. because he needs to get more sleep...

Sundowner would appear to be more and more likely of an explanation..

Curiously.. Biden said in an interview yesterday that he was going to stop scheduling any events that go past 8PM from this point forward.. because he needs to get more sleep...

Sundowner would appear to be more and more likely of an explanation..
My mother at 93 or so. Afternoons were bad and evenings worse. Progressed rather quickly once it became really noticeable.

Agree with you Mike . . . as usual?

But the Conservative Party have brought this on themselves . . . and the British people. No way to run a great political party, let alone a great country.
At least Stamer can talk and doesn't wear nappies, so there is a tiny silver lining.

At least Stamer can talk and doesn't wear nappies, so there is a tiny silver lining.

He is the one who as a civil rights lawyer took on the government and won .....so illegals were given benefits etc etc etc....so no silver lining of any size with that piece of shit.....

So, our adversaries should schedule their hostilities between 10AM and 8PM EST? I am really surprised he admitted this, as one thing that has been mentioned in the past campaigns is "Who would one prefer as commander-in-chief when that 3AM emergency call comes in?"

I find it hilarious that these con artist's have been keeping Biden hidden as much as possible before now.
Biden embarrasses himself on the world stage, and now they are trying to parade him around at rallies, and what undoubtedly will be a highly scripted and joke of an interview on ABC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanDuarte

Latest profile posts

We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here