Politics

Although Trump should have stayed with the issues, Biden clearly lost the confidence of his Party.

Mark my words, there will be calls for Biden to withdraw from the race.

They will be long and loud.

Jill Biden will be taken aside and told that this charade cannot continue.

Although Trump should have stayed with the issues, Biden clearly lost the confidence of his Party.

Mark my words, there will be calls for Biden to withdraw from the race.

They will be long and loud.

Jill Biden will be taken aside and told that this charade cannot continue.

Agreed. Someone at NBC floated ideas for how to pave a way by the convention for a replacement.

NBC is calling Biden's performance was halting, wooden, shakey. Their words.
Obviously, the Dems want Biden to bow out. I personally believe he was more compelling than any President in history. Let’s all give him some good reviews! He should stay in the race. He is very energetic.

It honestly could have gone worse for Biden but as it stands, this was pretty close to the “break glass” moment for the DNC. the biggest donors have been holding off in recent months and I cannot see many of them coming off of the sidelines now.

Agreed. It honestly could have gone worse for Biden but as it stands, this was pretty close to the “break glass” moment for the DNC. the biggest donors have been holding off in recent months and I cannot see many of them coming off of the sidelines now.
Nah, Biden won more votes than any President in history. Obviously, he is the man for the job.

Axelrod is already taking about a change at the top of the D ticket, I’ve been saying for two years Biden would not be the Nominee and that Newsome would be.

While Trump made a couple of errors in performance, Biden was a disaster. I expected him to be juiced up. I suspect he was not juiced enough.

Was this the Chinese commenting on the debate? Asking for a friend.
IMG_7320.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeifBannis

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.