Politics

Are you from Memphis? I played a few games in the old Tim McCarver stadium as a Braves farmhand.

I am... Was born and raised there.. left for a while.. came back.. was a cop in the area for about 10 years.. left again.. that was amost 25 years ago.. but still make it back there several times a year.. both I and my wife still have family there..

I have a lot of fond memories of Tim McCarver stadium.. watched a lot of games there over the years, and attended countless events there at the fairgrounds area.. Im not sure if its even standing anymore though.. I havent been through that part of town in at least 20 years (family lives on the far east part of town, nowhere near the stadium).. and it was looking pretty run down the last time I saw it..

I am... Was born and raised there.. left for a while.. came back.. was a cop in the area for about 10 years.. left again.. that was amost 25 years ago.. but still make it back there several times a year.. both I and my wife still have family there..

I have a lot of fond memories of Tim McCarver stadium.. watched a lot of games there over the years, and attended countless events there at the fairgrounds area.. Im not sure if its even standing anymore though.. I havent been through that part of town in at least 20 years (family lives on the far east part of town, nowhere near the stadium).. and it was looking pretty run down the last time I saw it..
I remember they had a small placard behind the left field wall where my old college teammate Bo Jackson hit his first professional home run, about a week later I hit that sign with a home run. What are the odds 2 players from the same university hit a home run in the exact spot a week apart. Those were some fun times!

Dirtdart, Alejandro Mayorkas says that’s actually a pretty good percentage. Only 400 got in out of 7 million he has allowed.

He’s right that is a tiny percentage .00571428571429% of the total they have let in.

I remember they had a small placard behind the left field wall where my old college teammate Bo Jackson hit his first professional home run, about a week later I hit that sign with a home run. What are the odds 2 players from the same university hit a home run in the exact spot a week apart. Those were some fun times!

Bo Jackson, Charles Barkley and Franklin Thomas were all at that same university, Auburn, at the same time. @Hunt anything you had a front row seat to history.

download (9).jpeg
Breaking News! Candy Crowley has agreed to come out of retirement and fact check tonight's debate. Stay tuned for further developments.

It makes you wonder how many DHS has failed to identify.
They haven’t got a clue because no such comprehensive list exists in the first place… how could it?. And exactly which illegals are carrying valid IDs? :) I have a feeling all the numbers quoted by FBI, DHS, etc. are estimates, which are likely based on whatever the desired political image is desired at the time. Quite the political tightrope to walk don’t you think …. FBI or DHS says, “it’s a big number so give us more money/people/power”. While the Admin says it’s a small number because it sounds better politically… ohhh the inconvenient conundrum for an election year ;)

Last edited:
A debate hosted by a media outlet that I despise, and a president that I absolutely loathe.
Yeah...... I'll probably throw my T.V thru the window after watching that snake eyed grifter P.O.S.

Don't shake Bidens hand at the debate Mr. Trump. Never shake the hand of evil.

I may watch some, at least until the BS gets so deep I need a snorkel. Then I’ll find a re-run of a silent movie or something more riveting to watch.
“or something”? Three Stooges marathon on Nickelodeon. LOL

What’s the deal with a 2 minute delay for “live” tv, no audience, and moderators getting to silence microphones during the debate?
Live television always has a delay. If I remember correctly, it is because of Budd Dwyer.

Funny that Rumble, a streaming platform a lot of younger conservatives use is conveniently down now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ernest_95

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!
wolfhunter wrote on Mark haynes's profile.
I hunted with you a couple years back speedy goat with Don Lynch call me
I've been hunting and shooting all my life in So Cal. Luckily, I've passed it on to my son who does his thing on the East coast except when we get together for some outdoor activities. I shoot just about anything that goes bang including rifle, shotgun and muzzleloaders. I've scratch-built several flint rifles and a couple of pistols and rebuilt several old muzzlestuffers for friends.