Politics

I like Trumps policies better than Haley’s. But he can’t win. And I think Haley can. And winning is more important right now.
I am getting reallyvmixed signals upon who is better placed to win. There are polls showing Trump well ahead of Biden in several states, but that could of course be a DNC ploy. Also, what if the DNC replace Biden, will Haley be better placed against the younger replacement? There are quite a few angles to this one.

I like Trumps policies better than Haley’s. But he can’t win. And I think Haley can. And winning is more important right now.
+1 on Trump’s policies but I agree that winning this election is MOST important. If the Republicans were to lose the House and the Marxists retain control of the Senate WITH Brandon or more likely now Newsome as President, we are screwed! Then, our Carrington Event would be if Thomas and/or Alito retire and are replaced with Marxists on SCOTUS by Newsome. Might as well be killed by an asteroid for a quick death versus the slow, painful one that would accompany that scenario. Our freedoms and liberties we enjoy now in this country will be no more.

I am getting reallyvmixed signals upon who is better placed to win. There are polls showing Trump well ahead of Biden in several states, but that could of course be a DNC ploy. Also, what if the DNC replace Biden, will Haley be better placed against the younger replacement? There are quite a few angles to this one.
The polls are voodoo political science and the numbers generated are by using revisionary math. Just look at 2016 when the “polls” had Hillary FAR ahead of Trump. I rest my case.

Cracker Barrel restaurants are a good source for post EMP survival equipment. On the walls of the restaurants you can find buck saws, harnesses for horses, plows, and other equipment that was used by my grandparents.

I am not trying to debate you. I am going by what they say in the online brochure. The house version protects a surge from the grid. Their description not mine - likely protects against a military grade surge. What I don’t understand and don’t see in the description is how an unshielded circuit board is protected.
Anyone remember the device, sold and used widely in Iraq I believe, that could detect IEDs?

Made and sold by a UK con man

Jfet, I got my tinfoil hat replaced at a Cracker Barrel
IMG_3366.jpeg

EE6D19B4-1038-4D97-B756-DE0282DBB9B4.jpeg

The dems are salivating at the thought of this jerk getting the nomination.

View attachment 586541

The dems are salivating at the thought of this jerk getting the nomination.
Yep. You really can't make it up. With respect to the importance of NATO (our creation in the face of the abiding Russian threat), I can't decide who is more ignorant - Trump or his wildly applauding and cheering audience.

The utterly addled crack at Haley was absolutely Bidenesque. Just as Biden gets more confused, Trump will get ever more irrational. The price of handing the reins of government to octogenarians.

Boris Johnson understands our role in the world better than we do.

Yep. You really can't make it up. With respect to the importance of NATO (our creation in the face of the abiding Russian threat), I can't decide who is more ignorant - Trump or his wildly applauding and cheering audience.

The utterly addled crack at Haley was absolutely Bidenesque. Just as Biden gets more confused, Trump will get ever more irrational. The price of handing the reins of government to octogenarians.

Boris Johnson understands our role in the world better than we do.

Exactly.
“…the leaders of the Earth’s last hope” and we can’t come up with two better candidates than an unreasonable narcissistic prick and a one who confuses his Polygrip with his preparation H and can’t figure out why his gums are on fire and his ass is stuck shut. Seriously!!

This is getting so disgustingly frustrating!

Last edited:
The Trump fan club really should watch this. Were it Biden, they would be posting and trading comments, memes, and laugh emojis about his senility. What profound leadership.

For the idiots cheering Trump's latest bombastic nonsense, Nikki Haley's husband is a Major in the South Carolina National Guard. He is on a year-long deployment in the Horn of Africa with his unit. Then again, uniformed military service is something about which Trump consistently seems to have no understanding at all.

To quote Haley, "Michael is deployed serving our country, something you know nothing about. Someone who continually disrespects the sacrifices of military families has no business being commander in chief."

John Kelley's recent revelations add new context to Haley's observations.

Major Haley posted this on his account. Pretty accurate - both parties this year.

Last edited:
Maybe we should switch elections to just a national lottery. they spin the dial and whoever it lands on if they want the job, it’s theirs. I guarantee that random person would do a better job.
Or maybe at least two that understand history a bit (maybe even yesterday), the challenges we face as a nation and as part of the world economic structure, an ability to work with all sides to do what’s collectively the best thing for the country and not whatever whining faction is screaming the loudest today for starters. I don’t know, just I thought, I could be way off.

Where's a Ross Perot when you need him?

Trump seems to be on self destruct mode.........

Donald Trump threatens NATO, says he would 'encourage' Russia to 'do whatever the hell they want'​

Former President Donald Trump again stirred fears about the future of NATO by suggesting he might not come to the aid of European nations if they're attacked by Russia − and might even "encourage" Russians "to do whatever the hell they want."

Trump, during a campaign rally in Conway, South Carolina, on Saturday said his decision, if he's elected again, would be based on whether NATO members are contributing enough to the foundational alliance. The former president said he made that very point during an international meeting that took place during his presidency.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’ I said, ‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you."

Trump then added: "In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want."

Trump seems to be on self destruct mode.........

Donald Trump threatens NATO, says he would 'encourage' Russia to 'do whatever the hell they want'​

Former President Donald Trump again stirred fears about the future of NATO by suggesting he might not come to the aid of European nations if they're attacked by Russia − and might even "encourage" Russians "to do whatever the hell they want."

Trump, during a campaign rally in Conway, South Carolina, on Saturday said his decision, if he's elected again, would be based on whether NATO members are contributing enough to the foundational alliance. The former president said he made that very point during an international meeting that took place during his presidency.

“One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well sir, if we don’t pay and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’ I said, ‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’ He said, ‘Yes, let’s say that happened.’ No, I would not protect you."

Trump then added: "In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want.
First of all, that claimed conversation is clearly apocryphal at best. The member countries of NATO don't pay dues into a collective security fund. They do have mutually agreed guidance with respect to percentage of GDP (2%) that should be committed to national defense expenditures. Several NATO countries have indeed failed to meet that guidance over the last decade. In spite of his fulminating, nothing really changed under Trump. For instance, Germany in 2021 was 1.5%.

Needless to say, the events of 2022 have rather dramatically changed Western Europe's appreciation of defense. Germany is on track to meet or exceed 2% in FY 2024.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasChilde

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?