Politics

I"m for whoever is running against the libtard/covtard/baby murderers, and that includes lardasss Cristycreme donut. I'm also against sending any more $$ to Ukraine (money laundering scheme), sending our soldiers to fight in wars we don't belong in, and spending money on protecting and securing our borders that are being invaded. I'm also for deporting every freaking one of these invaders that have come across in the past 2 years. Trump is right about one thing.......make America our first priority, period.

If you choose not to vote you're a freaking coward.
On the contrary. I have both the courage and integrity not to vote for anyone who is at best the least worst alternative.

You will not find a stronger "America First" supporter than me. That means, as in the Reagan Doctrine, strongly supporting American national interests wherever they are threatened. Not just at the Rio Grand or the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, but also on the Eastern border of Ukraine, the South China Sea, and the Persian Gulf. I do not inhabit a world in which helping Russia achieve its strategic goals is an American interest. I do not live in a world where gifting China with a powerful new ally threatening Western Europe is an American interest. I do not live in a world where we would consider following the debacle of Afghanistan with the debacle of Ukraine.

What really disturbs me about the hardcore Trump supporters is their absolute blindness to a grifter. It is like watching Swifties worshiping at the alter of Taylor Swift. Let you in on a little secret, the only interest that seems truly important to Trump is Donald J. Trump. Hundreds of honest, hard working Americans are sitting in jails and prisons because they listened to his siren song and showed up on January 6 and were caught up in a riot that would never have happened had he not hoped to disrupt the certification of that election.

Trump acolytes can point fingers at evil judges, the FBI, DOJ, or the devil. But the only reason those events occurred is because Trump initiated them.

History is not going to be kind to him, and I have shamed myself twice by voting for him. I will not do so again.

Last edited:
No unity on the right equals no chance for any candidate on the right.
The name calling amongst those on the right is as bad as it is between the left and right. Elitists, Establishment stooges, rinos, Trumpers. All very nice for the democrats.
Trump needs rinos but won’t get them.
Rinos need trumpers, won’t get them.
Establishment candidates need trumpers, won’t get them.
Independents that are left leaning would vote Trump but can’t make up the difference or will vote Kennedy or not at all.
Right leaning independents would go with someone other than Trump but they can’t make up the difference either for missing Trumpers who go black pill and stay home.
Biden isn’t running squat in this country. He can’t even form a coherent thought. The machine behind the scenes can pick anyone they like. They control the media.
If a group like this forum can’t unite against the left how much worse is it among folks who don’t share our interests.
My work involves construction scheduling for an electric utility and I can state with confidence, at least in my territory of responsibility, that the economy is circling the drain and the working class has been gutted. There is literally no work other than vacation homes for the rich. During my 33 years in my job I’ve seen my work go from predominately homes for working class people to nothing, really nothing, only reversal I saw were the years of 2018 and 2019 and that got crushed by the pandemic fiasco.
The working class has seen pensions disappear and have watched their health insurance degrade while their costs climb each year. People in that position get mad, depressed, disgusted, and throw into that division pumped by everyone and you have potential for a lot of things and none good. Personally, I dread the election because I really can’t see any possible good outcome.

Pretty sure no one can count Chris Christi as a real candidate. His only goal “Get rid of Trump”…….. no platform, no ideas, nothing.
Yea he should have been gone long ago... at least right after the first debate. I can't stand him, my wife likes him a lot less than I do;)

The name calling amongst those on the right is as bad as it is between the left and right. Elitists, Establishment stooges, rinos, Trumpers. All very nice for the democrats.
Independents that are left leaning would vote Trump but can’t make up the difference or will vote Kennedy or not at all.
Right leaning independents would go with someone other than Trump but they can’t make up the difference either for missing Trumpers who go black pill and stay home.
Biden isn’t running squat in this country. He can’t even form a coherent thought. The machine behind the scenes can pick anyone they like. They control the media.
If a group like this forum can’t unite against the left how much worse is it among folks who don’t share our interests.
My work involves construction scheduling for an electric utility and I can state with confidence, at least in my territory of responsibility, that the economy is circling the drain and the working class has been gutted. There is literally no work other than vacation homes for the rich. During my 33 years in my job I’ve seen my work go from predominately homes for working class people to nothing, really nothing, only reversal I saw were the years of 2018 and 2019 and that got crushed by the pandemic fiasco.
The working class has seen pensions disappear and have watched their health insurance degrade while their costs climb each year. People in that position get mad, depressed, disgusted, and throw into that division pumped by everyone and you have potential for a lot of things and none good. Personally, I dread the election because I really can’t see any possible good outcome.
You should seriously consider relocating to central Texas. Blue collar and young professional housing is metastasizing in the greater Austin area like it did twenty-five years ago in Loudoun County. The commercial real estate boom is commensurate.

Your first couple of sentences sums up the political climate to ME. Your last couple of paragraphs sums up the current state of our declining middle class economic status to ME. Everything in the middle rings true to ME. I'm a conservative voter and am confused. Who will the even more confused moderate Independent voters that WILL decide the next Presidential election choose? GREAT post and analogy of our current political anarchy sir!

That seems a bit harsh, if you genuinely don't agree with any candidates in the race how are you a coward for not supporting them?

There are other members on this forum who have served in the military who have also said they won't vote if it's Trump. Calling them cowards is incredibly disrespectful, and I DO take offense to that.

I don't think serving in the military automatically disqualifies you from displaying cowardice (in one way or another). I do agree that not voting for Trump doesn't somehow make you a coward though.

Ok, name how many provinces in Ukraine that she wanted to defend with American blood and treasure during the last debate.

What American blood?....no usa military in combat there as far as I know.....and won't be....unless its in the future if putin thinks he's won and kicks off again....think you barking up the wrong tree

I see choosing a candidate for president is like choosing a double rifle. Some place a lot of import upon the wood, the fit, LOP and weight. Others are reaching out to the regulation, are those two holes where they should be, and close enough together?
But in my humble view not enough emphasis is being placed upon the real world, charging elephant, it is indeed coming folks. The real question is whether the gun is big enough to scare that elephant off with it’s mere presence, competence and resolve. Those three attributes sum up what I would be looking for at this extremely critical juncture in world affairs. Mrs Jone’s cat up the tree can wait, look outwards folks.

I think other than Trump the two GOP candidates that matter are Vivek and Haley, I think Chris Christie is lobbying for a position at some cable news outlet and maybe a book deal or something. Desantis..... man i just don't know, he shouldve waited til 2028 I think.

I think Vivek can get Trumps base voters (definitely most of them), he could likely get a lot of the anti-war old school leftys (think Jimmy Dore fans) , plus libertarians/centrists, and he can get the tech/crypto crowd. It's a pretty big tent, not a lot of dems getting converted i don't think, but could probably pull a lot of independents. You also can't discount the Indian American diaspora, outside of the liberal Silicon Valley crowd, he has a message that resonates with a lot of Indian American entrepreneurs, as well as a message that resonates with Asian Americans who have been discriminated against at universities. Generally speaking, he seems to understand the culture battles better than any other GOP candidate, and he can give you the names of the individuals who are pushing radical DEI and ESG initiatives and a plan to deal with them, instead of just saying "wE gOtTa sTop wOke". His Book "Woke Inc." is worth a read if you want to get a feel for who he is.

I think Haley could get some of Trumps base voters (maybe most if they had to?), she'll likely get the "Vote R no matter who" crowd, she'll get AIPAC support, and she could probably pull some dems. She also has the pro-choice crowd on the right (not a huge crowd, but there). The anti-war independents and libertarian types aren't likely to vote for her (this is a decent size crowd), to them she is a female version of John Bolton or Dick Cheney. Haley has expressed full support to Ukraine's war effort, as well as a very hawkish stance on Iran and full support to Israel. She seems to understand the China/ USA problem, but I haven't heard a coherent solution from her.

Just my observations, I'm sure I have plenty of blind spots.

Last edited:
Would you say the same of Trump supporters in Georgia that listened to Trump that elections are rigged and concluded that they should stay home and not bother voting in 2021 Senate runoff elections? That gave the Senate to Democrats, a big reason why we are in the situation we are in.

I posted this before, but it's a worthy reminder

1704890287515.png

Pretty sure no one can count Chris Christi as a real candidate. His only goal “Get rid of Trump”…….. no platform, no ideas, nothing.

Yea he should have been gone long ago... at least right after the first debate. I can't stand him, my wife likes him a lot less than I do;)

I like Chris Christie, one of the few candidates who acts presidential. If you take time to listen to him, you see night and day differences between him and others running. Christie actually helped Trump get elected and also played a key role in Trump's transition team for the President-elect. Trump didn't want to fund a transition team out of his left over campaign funds, but Christie explained to Trump that he was required by law to form and staff a transition team. Something about continuity of government during the peaceful transition of power.

I'm also against sending any more $$ to Ukraine (money laundering scheme), sending our soldiers to fight in wars we don't belong in, and spending money on protecting and securing our borders that are being invaded. I'm also for deporting every freaking one of these invaders that have come across in the past 2 years.
So you're against spending money to protect and secure the border, but you do want to deport every person that's come across the border in the last two years? Wouldn't it make more sense (financially and logistically) to spend the money on the border security (i.e. preventing the illegal entries) than on the agencies/enforcement to track down and deport those illegal entrants?

You also can't discount the Indian American diaspora, outside of the liberal Silicon Valley crowd, he has a message that resonates with a lot of Indian American entrepreneurs, as well as a message that resonates with Asian Americans who have been discriminated against at universities.
I would think Haley could also do well with the Indian American diaspora given that she's just as Indian-American as Ramaswamy (born to two Indian immigrant parents; birth name Nimarata Nikki Randhawa).

One point to remember

every Republican candidate still in the race, has some quality or trait, that you could take and form a perfect candidate with.
if we could peel desirable traits from each candidate.

I don’t think you can say that with the Democrat side, None of them have a redeemable quality about them or any positive thing I can name that I would want in my candidate. Not one

I would think Haley could also do well with the Indian American diaspora given that she's just as Indian-American as Ramaswamy (born to two Indian immigrant parents; birth name Nimarata Nikki Randhawa).

Maybe, but she mostly just acts and carries herself like a Christian lady from South Carolina (nothing wrong with that) and her parents are Sikh, not Hindu. Vivek is unabashedly Hindu. Not that anything is wrong with the religion someone practices at all, just an observation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaDorri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.