Politics

Thanks for sharing this Mark. Jefferson was a true genius and we all owe him a tremendous debt. Our republic has not just lasted, but thrived, for more than 2 centuries, thanks to the founders.

Unfortunately, there’s a large and growing part of our population that either knows nothing about the founders and our founding documents, or discounts everything that came before as systemically racist. The calculation is simple. He was a white guy. There are statues of him. Therefore he’s a racist. That’s really all that matters to the social justice set.

Make sure that you have the right to review the history curriculums taught in your public schools. Insist on balance and fairness. If your school board resists, then lead a charge to vote them out. This is so much more important than who wins the next Presidential election.
Not just thanks to the founders, but to the keepers! Remember, Liberia has our same constitution but they are a living breathing example of the quote, "This constitution was meant for a moral and upright people, and is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other" (my memory) In other words, they have fouled it up in application.

Didn't Kentucky pass a bill requiring a casual senate vacancy to be filled by someone from the same party as the previous senator?

Didn't Kentucky pass a bill requiring a casual senate vacancy to be filled by someone from the same party as the previous senator?

They may have, which would be good news.

I was witness to my father experiencing a TIA thirty years ago. Mitch's episode looks eerily similar to what I saw all those years ago.
I agree. I’ve seen this several times with older family members. Exactly the same symptoms. I‘m so sorry for the senator. While they don’t cause permanent damage, TIAs are often a precursor to strokes later on.

1690483215797.png

Give the Judge some credit. She isn't treating Biden different than an average defendant.

Hunter has to get a job and can't drink alcohol or take controlled substances. Guess she doesn't think much of Hunter's ability to paint $500,000 paintings.

With the hearing yesterday, there was no way the White House could jeopardize the sweet deal by allowing anyone to know who brought the cocaine into the White House.

I wouldn't want to be part of Hunter's secret service detail. It looks to have little upside and a lot of downside.

1690485941595.png

For those that are fascinated by UAPs and UFOs, this is a pretty good article this week.

Occam's razor says that the simplest answer is usually correct. So as pertains to UFOs, simple answers in order from most to least probable are:

1.) People are terrible at identifying things. Unidenfied to an imbecile is a common item to a non-imbecile.

2.) Clandestine tech. Whether a friendly or hostile power chooses to use technologies to test our air defense capabilities or jam or technologies to determine readiness. (the article below explores plausible, conventional technologies that could mimic many of the UFO reports)

3.) Its a psyop to distract us from shenanigans occurring in our government.

4.) Or aliens travelled either faster than the speed of light (deemed impossible by known physics) or spent 50,000 years flying here just to probe our butts, mutilate our cattle, and get so drunk that they repeatedly crash their incredibly sophisticated spacecraft to be recovered by our spooks.

You decide:

I cant get too excited about UFO's. They make for good movies, but I figure if they can fly a craft here and mess with us, they are well advanced over us and can have their way with us if they like.
When that day comes I will put on the soundtrack from SIGNS and start loading M14 mags.

I cant get too excited about UFO's. They make for good movies, but I figure if they can fly a craft here and mess with us, they are well advanced over us and can have their way with us if they like.
When that day comes I will put on the soundtrack from SIGNS and start loading M14 mags.

IF the aliens are real they didn't come here to conquer us. They could do that in 2 seconds. More plausible they seeded this planet with life and directed macro evolution. Kinda funny how all the alien reports describe bipedal, oxygen breathing, two-eyed, two armed, two legged creatures. Hard to believe intergalactic evolution would randomly decide to use the exact same evolutionary designs. Just as probable alien life evolved to look like a late model Kia Sadonna in gloss red metallic paint.

I'm sorry to sidetrack .. Has anyone Seen This? De Beers. There is enough Diamonds to put a ring on Each Man, Woman, & Child on Earth with 8 Billion Carat's Left Over ..

1690501665625.jpeg

Kinda funny how all the alien reports describe bipedal, oxygen breathing, two-eyed, two armed, two legged creatures.
I think it was Dr Drew Pinsky who noted that phenomenon. I forget the original source but someone came up with the physical description so now when someone thinks they see a non-Earth alien, their mind inserts that description of what they look like.

I'm sorry to sidetrack .. Has anyone Seen This? De Beers. There is enough Diamonds to put a ring on Each Man, Woman, & Child on Earth with 8 Billion Carat's Left Over ..

Since my boss at my first job out of college told me about being in DeBeer's warehouses stacked with 55 gallon drums of diamonds, I've known for the better part of thirty years that the diamond trade was an inflated bubble based upon man-made scarcity. Hence I have never spent a single dime on a "real" diamond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeramyHead

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!