Politics

The mention of an ongoing investigation is the telling point. They can’t walk that back, it is now out there and an outcome will be expected. To me it looks like the DOJ has begun the process of throwing Hunter under a bus, and because the vast pile of evidence linking Joe in he is likely on the slippery slope too.

There are so many investigations and potential charges going on with the Biden family that I lose track- but I did notice one mis-step :A Biden attorney called up the case manager and identified him/herself as an attorney for the law enforcement and said to withdraw some of the elements of the case. I know I have the detail wrong on this- but the general activity, a defense atty claiming to be from the other side and wanting evidence quashed- I'd think would qualify as unethical and grounds for censure.

The mention of an ongoing investigation is the telling point. They can’t walk that back, it is now out there and an outcome will be expected. To me it looks like the DOJ has begun the process of throwing Hunter under a bus, and because the vast pile of evidence linking Joe in he is likely on the slippery slope too.
We can sure hope, but knowing who it is and their connection(handling) with China may change things.

I frankly did not see this coming. Always suspicious of the first report, but perhaps there is both an honest judge and prosecutor.

I have been out of pocket this morning but this is what it looks like to me at a glance.

The Amicus Brief's from the Heritage Foundation, Mike Howell and one other (I'm hearing different things here) may have derailed the plea. I can't find the exhibits and heard last night they were sealed by the Judge. There may be evidence in the letters from the House of Representatives investigation that makes a plea deal completely untenable even in a Delaware Federal Court and for the DOJ. The Judge may be honest. The prosecutors were trying to slip this by everyone in conjunction with Biden's attorneys.

This is what the Latham and Watkins attorney was alleged to have tried to suppress yesterday evening that upset the judge.

The first two amicus briefs.

Please can you paraphrase them for us in a line or two.

Basically the House committee investigating the Biden's and talking to the whistleblowers, sent enough damning and specific information that the DOJ and Biden attorneys couldn't force the cherry wrapped plea deal through. There is enough information in front of the judge that she asked tough questions, forcing both parties to walk away from the deal.

IMO, this forces Biden to pardon Hunter and others before he leaves office.

I frankly did not see this coming. Always suspicious of the first report, but perhaps there is both an honest judge and prosecutor.
Didnt Donald Trump wanted to investigate mr Hunter (with help of Ukraina), just before the end of his term?
Nevertheless this indeed was not foreseen.

Basically the House committee investigating the Biden's and talking to the whistleblowers, sent enough damning and specific information that the DOJ and Biden attorneys couldn't force the cherry wrapped plea deal through. There is enough information in front of the judge that she asked tough questions, forcing both parties to walk away from the deal.

Before daddy can pardon him doesn’t he first need to be convicted and sentenced?

This is a short Facebook Reels video that is worth your time. It concerns viewing Thomas Jefferson through the context of history:

Very nice indeed, thanks for sharing

The FARA question, apparently brought up by the judge, seems to have been a real tipping point as well. Paul Manafort quietly applauds from off stage.

You have the DOJ slow rolling or denying access to Congress due to and "on going" investigation, and at the same time trying to wrap this thing up without ever even having filed a charge.

One would assume the new tactic would be to assure that the case doesn't come to trial before the election. Politically, however, that is a problem for Biden and brings the Newsome nomination several steps closer. And yes, a pardon will be almost certain because he and Jill love "their son and they support him as he continues to rebuild his life," to quote the snarky if not particularly quick White House Press Secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre.

Before daddy can pardon him doesn’t he first need to be convicted and sentenced?

It might be best to have an attorney reply to this but I think a person can be pardoned for any and everything they have done regardless of a conviction.

The FARA question, apparently brought up by the judge, seems to have been a real tipping point as well. Paul Manafort quietly applauds from off stage.

You have the DOJ slow rolling or denying access to Congress due to and "on going" investigation, and at the same time trying to wrap this thing up without ever even having filed a charge.

One would assume the new tactic would be to assure that the case doesn't come to trial before the election. Politically, however, that is a problem for Biden and brings the Newsome nomination several steps closer. And yes, a pardon will be almost certain because he and Jill love "their son and they support him as he continues to rebuild his life," to quote the snarky if not particularly quick White House Press Secretary, Karine Jean-Pierre.

Someone said FARA can't be plead out and that is the reason the Judge asked this question. Great job by her.

Manafort, Stone, Flynn, Papadopolous, Page all have to be enjoying that question.

No he does not for any Federal crimes. State crimes, if any he cannot pardon.

Last edited:
This is a short Facebook Reels video that is worth your time. It concerns viewing Thomas Jefferson through the context of history:

Thanks for sharing this Mark. Jefferson was a true genius and we all owe him a tremendous debt. Our republic has not just lasted, but thrived, for more than 2 centuries, thanks to the founders.

Unfortunately, there’s a large and growing part of our population that either knows nothing about the founders and our founding documents, or discounts everything that came before as systemically racist. The calculation is simple. He was a white guy. There are statues of him. Therefore he’s a racist. That’s really all that matters to the social justice set.

Make sure that you have the right to review the history curriculums taught in your public schools. Insist on balance and fairness. If your school board resists, then lead a charge to vote them out. This is so much more important than who wins the next Presidential election.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarloBarge

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?