Politics

the Bidet is a MORON Not a Maroon.

A Moron is someone with the intellectual ability of an 8 year old.

A Maroon is a graduate/letterman of the University of Chicago, A school to which Bidet would not be allowed to attend, although they did hire a bozo community organizer as a lecturer (not a professor as claimed) several years back.

28D76835-C5BC-42A6-BBF6-5C1F451DCC3B.jpeg

the Bidet is a MORON Not a Maroon.

A Moron is someone with the intellectual ability of an 8 year old.

A Maroon is a graduate/letterman of the University of Chicago, A school to which Bidet would not be allowed to attend, although they did hire a bozo community organizer as a lecturer (not a professor as claimed) several years back.
What, you never watched Bugs Bunny cartoons?!? Oh the shame of it...

What, you never watched Bugs Bunny cartoons?!? Oh the shame of it...
Yeah, my mind immediately went to Bugs Bunny. Is that a sign of being well rounded in cultural issues, or a sign of a misspent youth?

Must be the culture thing, after all, Bugs is responsible for my love of classical music:

However, I am upset that Bugs has been able to completely change the meaning of the word "nimrod". A shame really.

Truly hilarious.

As a supply chain guy I've been trying to follow the logistics issues in the Ukraine War more than anything else. It's fascinating to me.

This seems to be a pretty good article. @Red Leg , I will be curious to see if you agree?

As a supply chain guy I've been trying to follow the logistics issues in the Ukraine War more than anything else. It's fascinating to me.

This seems to be a pretty good article. @Red Leg , I will be curious to see if you agree?

There is a lot of truth to this, and it in some areas the situation is far worse than even this article discusses.

A couple of nuances first. The low rate production of things like cruise missiles, smart munitions and the like is not only because they are expensive, but also because it is critical to keep those production lines open. The government and industry try to strike a balance where industries' fiduciary responsibilities to its stock holders and the genuine desire of a corporation like Lockheed or Northrop Grumman to make business decisions that are in the best interests of the country. Slow but steady production keeps the assembly line hot and keeps costs manageable. Cheapest would be one time huge orders, but the assembly lines would go cold immediately afterwards. Restart would be more than merely challenging.

Tracked armored vehicles are another example. We have one tank factory and two capable of building armored fighting vehicles and artillery. I think we can all agree that is not healthy should a major war break out. The problem is the complexity of these vehicles. They have far more in common with an attack helicopter or small combat vessel than their predecessors of the Second World War. Because of that, Ford or GM can't can't simply retool and start churning out Abrams MBTs like they could Shermans in 1942. I should further add, the US has not put a new tank or tracked armored fighting vehicle into production since the 1980's. That no-how is being maintained on something close to life support by BAE rehabbing and updating the Bradley and GD doing the same with the M1.

One delay with regard to Stinger is that many components no longer exist. Much of it will have to be redesigned.

So yes, maintaining stockpiles and hot production lines is an incredible challenge. Due to the complexity and expense of those products, I see little relief regardless of lessons learned in Ukraine.

Last edited:
250,000 rounds of small arms ammo per one kill, that's just not believable.

Slow but steady production keeps the assembly line hot and keeps costs manageable. Cheapest would be one time huge orders, but the assembly lines would go cold immediately afterwards. Restart would be more than merely challenging.

Totally get this, it's supply chain 101 these days for anything that needs a chip and especially when complex. I've been fighting this for almost two years now. In "normal" times it was simple. I didn't take supply I didn't need, period and end of story. Now I will do damn near anything to make an OEM confident and willing to support me. And I've dealt with the "big gulp" and restart too. They suck.

One delay with regard to Stinger is that many components no longer exist. Much of it will have to be redesigned.

And that last one little insignificant part is the difference between doing the job and being a really expensive paper weight.

There is a lot of truth to this, and it in some areas the situation is far worse than even this article discusses.

A couple of nuances first. The low rate production of things like cruise missiles, smart munitions and the like is not only because they are expensive, but also because it is critical to keep those production lines open. The government and industry try to strike a balance where industries' fiduciary responsibilities to its stock holders and the genuine desire of a corporation like Lockheed or Northrop Grumman to make business decisions that are in the best interests of the country. Slow but steady production keeps the assembly line hot and keeps costs manageable. Cheapest would be one time huge orders, but the assembly lines would go cold immediately afterwards. Restart would be more than merely challenging.

Tracked armored vehicles are another example. We have one tank factory and two capable of building armored fighting vehicles and artillery. I think we can all agree that is not healthy should a major war break out. The problem is the complexity of these vehicles. They have far more in common with an attack helicopter or small combat vessel than their predecessors of the Second World War. Because of that, Ford or GM can't can't simply retool and start churning out Abrams MBTs like they could Shermans in 1942. I should further add, the US has not put a new tank or tracked armored fighting vehicle into production since the 1980's. That no-how is being maintained on something close to life support by BAE rehabbing and updating the Bradley and GD doing the same with the M1.

So yes, maintaining stockpiles and hot production lines is an incredible challenge. Due to the complexity and expense of those products, I see little relief regardless of lessons learned in Ukraine.
A very well-thought-out article. The last two sections ('Flawed Assumptions' and 'Conclusions') especially resonate with me, as I spent my life working in industry and understand that it can next to impossible to just "ramp up" production. Just the logistics of skilled man power acquisition alone are enough to make this very challenging, not to mention the increased demand for materials and supplies. That is an infrastructure that has to be 'grown' and the current state of affairs (thanks COVID) has high lighted this weakness. In other words, if the tap is open a hundred percent and the supply is only a half inch tube, opening the tap more will not result in more water....
Industry (at least in Canada) has had the attitude that labour grows on vines. This attitude has resulted in an abysmal job at training up skilled trades, an effort that has been hampered by labour unions who insist that the most senior (older) employees get first option to the apprenticeships, ensuring that young motivated workers with a career ahead of them, simply are few and far between...

Since the US govt never gives something for nothing, I was wondering what was given up in exchange for June teenth holiday. Checking the list of federal holidays show Jan 1 is no longer listed. So once again, tradition is used to pay for woke.

Since the US govt never gives something for nothing, I was wondering what was given up in exchange for June teenth holiday. Checking the list of federal holidays show Jan 1 is no longer listed. So once again, tradition is used to pay for woke.
I can't wait to see how that pandering wimp in charge of Canada right now is going to try to enact something similar in Canada.

heh, wanna by a bridge? Kiddin' - check the lip sinc.
I actually didnt listen to it, just read the captions.
So its dubbed or something? I thought since the idea of a car running on 9500 AA batts had to be a joke anyway that it must be a spoof.

9648 AA batteries. AA are 1.5 volts and are used sequentially so that each battery adds 1.5 Volts to the current; eg a four cell flashlight would have a 6 volt bulb. this would mean the car would have a motor that operated at 14,472 volts. With that kind of current it should accelerate like a rocket ship, but would be dead before it hit the 1/4 mile line.

9648 AA batteries. AA are 1.5 volts and are used sequentially so that each battery adds 1.5 Volts to the current; eg a four cell flashlight would have a 6 volt bulb. this would mean the car would have a motor that operated at 14,472 volts. With that kind of current it should accelerate like a rocket ship, but would be dead before it hit the 1/4 mile line.
If it was AC, 14,400 is the phase to ground voltage of a 25kV phase to phase distribution voltage that is used in a large majority of northern Ontario. It’s a very stable voltage that travels a good distance making it great for rural applications. More reliable than an electric car I am sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
larryking7p7

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!