Politics

CB70C9F6-0A78-4938-960C-34C6C08BDC33.jpeg

1648847149641.png

1648847564562.png

Oldie but bears worth repeating.

The son in law to be ?

A young woman brought her fiancée home to meet her parents.
After dinner, her mother told the girl's father to find out more about
the young man.

The father invited the fiancée to his study for a little talk.

"So, what are your plans?" The father asked the young man.

"I am a biblical scholar," he replied.

"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" The father said. "Admirable, but what will
you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?”

"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us.”

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she
deserves?" Asked the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will
provide for us.”

"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?”

"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancée.

The conversation proceeded like this...and each time the father
questioned, the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?”

The father answered: "He's a Democrat. He has no job, he has no plans.
And he thinks I'm God.

Biden fkn around again....needs a rocket up his arse....but doubt even that would wake him up to reality

Thanks Spike!

For all, General Keane's perspective on the Russian invasion of Ukraine is worth listening to!

1648906196603.jpeg

1648906301382.jpeg

Babysit.jpg

WAR IN SPACE!!!​

Russia will END cooperation on the International space station and will NOT work with Nasa or European Space Agency​

• Russian space agency Roscosmos to pull out of ISS until Ukraine sanctions lifted
  • Shock move was announced by head of Roscosmos Dmitry Rogozon on Twitter
  • International Space Station is largest structure ever put into space by humans
  • By this time, the ISS could have died its own death,'
  • Russia had already withdrawn cooperation with Germany on a space telescope - which it temporarily switched off - and experiments on the ISS.
  • It has also threatened to withhold U.S.-built, UK-owned OneWeb satellites without a guarantee they won't be used for military purposes.
  • NASA said at the beginning of March that it was exploring ways to keep the ISS in orbit without Russian help, including using commercial cargo vehicles from SpaceX and Northrup Grumman.
  • It comes after three Russian cosmonauts arrived at the International Space Station in late March wearing flight suits in the national colours of Ukraine - which many viewed as an act of defiance.
  • While the US side of the ISS supplies power and life support, Russia is responsible for propulsion and keeping the station in its orbit, over 250 miles above the planet.
  • It does this by using docked Progress spacecraft to periodically give the station a boost to maintain its altitude, and stop it falling back to the Earth.

The 44,000-pound Nauka multi-purpose laboratory docked with the station's Russian Zvezda module Thursday. But a software error resulted in unexpected thruster firings three hours later, while the lab was out of contact with Russian flight controllers. The error pushed the space station out of its normal orientation, or "attitude."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lord Voldemort

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia