Politics

1628741578653.png

1628793181482.png

1628793735686.png

We have some rough times coming if this clown is nominated. God helps us.

The only gun control you need is a good grip, sight picture and trigger press. Every thing else is unnecessary, unconstitutional and stupid.

1628981318528.png

1629001581351.png

1629059654794.png

We have some rough times coming if this clown is nominated. God helps us.

if these sonsabitches want an actual shooting war, this is the way to go about getting one.

What a cluster. This administration is going to be responsible for a lot of deaths in this fiasco. Hard to believe that even sippy cup is this stupid.

My dad was a WW2 vet who served two tours of duty in Vietnam, I have many Vietnam vet friends, and a few younger friends who served in Afghanistan. I thought never again after the fall of Saigon but I was wrong.

View attachment 418617
I saw that comparison picture and my mouth dropped. Just unbelievable and a failure on so many levels.

That war would have never lasted that long if there was a draft. I watched the fall of Saigon on the USS Prairie. History does repeat itself.

In my opinion, for all the drama of the pictures from the airport, this is mostly not a tragedy. Most of the Afghans there are not collaborators who are afraid of retribution; this is the most convenient opportunity for many to simply go to Europe, or even to the United States. Under normal conditions, immigrants from Afghanistan are not welcome there. Such scenes are good for political and propaganda purposes (I remember this in Kosovo). If you declare a "free flight to Europe or the United States", then you will see similar pictures in many, many countries of the world.
Although, of course, it is better for many participants of the war to leave.

Seeing the images coming from the Kabul airport… this looks like people realising that with the return of the Taliban, there will be a cleansing of everyone that faired better under the occupying forces…

This is more than just « luck seekers » trying to get to the US/EU. This is desperation. This is a dark day for the non-extremist majority of Afghanistan.

And this will haunt the US and the EU for many years to come.

Seeing the images coming from the Kabul airport… this looks like people realising that with the return of the Taliban, there will be a cleansing of everyone that faired better under the occupying forces…

This is more than just « luck seekers » trying to get to the US/EU. This is desperation. This is a dark day for the non-extremist majority of Afghanistan.

And this will haunt the US and the EU for many years to come.
I'm afraid you are correct on that assessment

Not to sound callous, but pulling out of Afghanistan was the right thing to do. How much more money and American lives must be lost to prop up a Muslim country that hates us? If they want to descend into chaos again, why do we need to be the ones to stop them? They had 20 years to build up a robust society that would resist Taliban rule, and yet they did nothing because the reality is that they will always hate Western ideology.

Then, while we are at it, we should pull out of everywhere we have troops. :unsure:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredrickWe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]